Eden Harvz #20 Living in scum with a dirty bum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whiles I do think Tiana is probably "clout" chasing as well. I do like when someone who calls Eden out can't be manipulated.

Did Eden really rip her hair extensions out on live & tell Gemma she can have the colour green 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whiles I do think Tiana is probably "clout" chasing as well. I do like when someone who calls Eden out can't be manipulated.

Did Eden really rip her hair extensions out on live & tell Gemma she can have the colour green 😂
Eden will know about it .megan bolton her friend is watching the live 😂

Gemma saying she's so worried about the dislike her friend will get for all of this and she doesn't know what to do she doesn't want it to keep dragging on. Okay ask her to stop then 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Gemma saying she's so worried about the dislike her friend will get for all of this and she doesn't know what to do she doesn't want it to keep dragging on. Okay ask her to stop then 😂😂
I’m confused can someone fill me in, I thought the Gemma (with the tit green hair) put videos up saying she was getting hate…… was that for clout and attention? Are they mates?
I’m sure she said her son was getting horrible comments made about him from her “fans”

Anyone watching Gemmas live? Eden’s sending Gemma gifts while Eden’s friend who doesn’t live Eden is live with her 😬

Reactions: 4
These dumb arse tiktokers.. honestly. I’m genuinely lost for words. Is this what peoples lives involve these days? Oh my god stop the world I want to get off. I have second hand embarrassment

Reactions: 11
That tiana girl said that Gemma was scared of Eden, then I went onto gemmas live no someone told her what tiana said and gemma replied no she wouldn’t have said that then they went live together Gemma said to tiana like did you say this and tiana outright lied and said no I never said that

Reactions: 2
I’m confused can someone fill me in, I thought the Gemma (with the tit green hair) put videos up saying she was getting hate…… was that for clout and attention? Are they mates?
I’m sure she said her son was getting horrible comments made about him from her “fans”
No Gemma has been getting hate, the last week Edens followers have been trolling her. Some of Edens well known fans Iv watched the lives and saw this.. Gemma decided last night she felt bad for Eden & wanted to support her and end all this. I suspect Eden managed to get to her to make her stop like she does everyone else. The girl Tiana is Gemma's friend that's been calling out Eden. That's who Gemma said she's worried for.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.