EastEnders The Six - Christmas Predictions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For months I thought it was Nish but now Eve isn’t dead I think it is Dean. All of the women have been the victim of SA so they would probably stick together if one of them was being attacked. I think Dean will be upstairs waiting for the pub to close to attack Linda and not realising the six are having a lock in and I think it will be Shirley who turns up and kills him.

Brian Conley is leaving so that would be an easy way of getting rid of Rocky, but he hasn’t done anything to all of the women so I’d be disappointed if it’s him

Also what is stopping Eve telling Suki what’s happened and for Suki to just leave and go off with her and live happily ever after?

Reactions: 12
For months I thought it was Nish but now Eve isn’t dead I think it is Dean. All of the women have been the victim of SA so they would probably stick together if one of them was being attacked. I think Dean will be upstairs waiting for the pub to close to attack Linda and not realising the six are having a lock in and I think it will be Shirley who turns up and kills him.

Brian Conley is leaving so that would be an easy way of getting rid of Rocky, but he hasn’t done anything to all of the women so I’d be disappointed if it’s him

Also what is stopping Eve telling Suki what’s happened and for Suki to just leave and go off with her and live happily ever after?
Eve doesn’t know Suki is safe. For all she knows Nish could have taken Suki’s phone. Maybe she thinks contacting her would put her in danger

Reactions: 3

I know Eve hasn't got her phone but it's odd that she hasn't tried to contact Stacey. I know that threats were made but Stacey could manage to talk to Suki privately and tell her what happened.

Reactions: 6

I was going to say this as well about Shirley. I googled Linda Henry and it says she's expected return this year lol🤷🏾‍♀️

I've heard rumours about Mick. But surely his mobile would have been lost in the water?

Reactions: 1
Apologies if it’s been mentioned but on the flash forward the wedding cake hasn’t been cut and the buffet is untouched. No wedding then?

Reactions: 2
I feel like I’ve missed something, how do you know that the women are all connected to the victim? Sorry if that’s a really annoying and stupid question

I feel like I’ve missed something, how do you know that the women are all connected to the victim? Sorry if that’s a really annoying and stupid question
We don't know but if they all had a mutual hatred for one man, it's likely to be him?

Reactions: 1
I don’t necessarily think it’s someone connected to each or either woman. The reactions from the flash forward seems more of an accident ‘oh no he’s dead’ sort of thing rather than intentional. This is why I think both killer and victim will be a surprise

Reactions: 7
I don’t necessarily think it’s someone connected to each or either woman. The reactions from the flash forward seems more of an accident ‘oh no he’s dead’ sort of thing rather than intentional. This is why I think both killer and victim will be a surprise
I think whoever it is it's unplanned

Hey all. Last night on a girlie night in, over some bottles of Prosecco my mates and I went through our wildest theories..,. Although I still stick to my guess of Theo, my wildcard guess is Mick comes back to surprise Linda and gets killed accidentally as he’s wearing the suit. Maybe they thought it was Dean?

My mates mad theory is that it’s Eve who’s the killer. She’s wearing yellow and is number 7. So Nish is dead! 🫣

My other mates mad theory is that it’s Phil. He may want to leave, and if he did fans would be devastated and constantly speculating when he will return. If he’s dead, then boom, it’s done and the ultimate shock!

Apologies if this post is a bit random. I just think it will be interesting to look back after the reveal and see if any of us were near. 👍

Reactions: 9
Hey all. Last night on a girlie night in, over some bottles of Prosecco my mates and I went through our wildest theories..,. Although I still stick to my guess of Theo, my wildcard guess is Mick comes back to surprise Linda and gets killed accidentally as he’s wearing the suit. Maybe they thought it was Dean?

My mates mad theory is that it’s Eve who’s the killer. She’s wearing yellow and is number 7. So Nish is dead! 🫣

My other mates mad theory is that it’s Phil. He may want to leave, and if he did fans would be devastated and constantly speculating when he will return. If he’s dead, then boom, it’s done and the ultimate shock!

Apologies if this post is a bit random. I just think it will be interesting to look back after the reveal and see if any of us were near. 👍
I don't think anything is mad or random at this point 😂

Ive had a similar discussions on a whatsapp family group chat recently the wildest was from my cousin who's just as big of an EE fan as myself so I had to allow it as valid was the following -

Phil sleeping with the total nutter and loose cannon Emma (Patsy Kensit) was all for a bigger purpose
So Christmas day she turns up at the Vic out of no where her usual unhinged self and for the ultimate revenge of his treatment of her, she reveals her truth of the fling and him forceably keeping her away from Lexi, she goes in for the kill with Phil BUT wanting to always be the hero for Kat and the boys Alfie steps in the way and instead of losing his life to cancer he heroically dies protecting Kats man for her, basically its Shane Ritchies big send off.

(Personally I still think its Ian killed by Cindy)

I don't think anything is mad or random at this point 😂

Ive had a similar discussions on a whatsapp family group chat recently the wildest was from my cousin who's just as big of an EE fan as myself so I had to allow it as valid was the following -

Phil sleeping with the total nutter and loose cannon Emma (Patsy Kensit) was all for a bigger purpose
So Christmas day she turns up at the Vic out of no where her usual unhinged self and for the ultimate revenge of his treatment of her, she reveals her truth of the fling and him forceably keeping her away from Lexi, she goes in for the kill with Phil BUT wanting to always be the hero for Kat and the boys Alfie steps in the way and instead of losing his life to cancer he heroically dies protecting Kats man for her, basically its Shane Ritchies big send off.

(Personally I still think its Ian killed by Cindy)
oooh that's a very good theory

• Heart