Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
Glad it was Canoe. The only one I wanted dead more was Dean. WTF was he doing loitering around in the Vic ?

That pub has the worst security in London with anyone being able to walk in and out whenever they like.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
I REALLY, REALLY need an iPlayer or BBC three making of 'the six' episode including Nav and Danny's reactions to being the victims and how it was all planned out and shot in secrecy etc if they can do it for doctor who fans they should do it us EE obsessed.

AdApathy

VIP Member
I don't understand why Stacey has been involved in this entire storyline if Theo isn't a potential victim? Unless they're trying to throw us off.
Maybe because she's collecting Brannings like Pokemon cards? Theo was a decoy IMO

• Haha

AdApathy

VIP Member
i’m between theo and nish (though i don’t know how theo could get the cuff links!)
OMG you've just given me an idea.

So we know that Jack has the cufflinks right now. Jack has also become Theo's enemy after today. What if Theo breaks into the Brannings' and steals them? Maybe between now and Christmas he pisses off all of the women so he hires somebody to kill one of them, but the cufflinks are some sort of way to frame Jack?

• Wow
Reactions: 13

LaBlonde

VIP Member
That would be too simple. He definitely witnessed everything imo
agreed.

dean is the smoking gun imo - there was no real reason to have him skulking around upstairs (with no one else seeing him apart from the audience) otherwise. and to have the whole keanu scene happen right at the foot of the stairs too, easily visible for someone up on the landing.

i will believe he was still there until told otherwise 🤣

Reactions: 12

NO4Reactor

For months I thought it was Nish but now Eve isn’t dead I think it is Dean. All of the women have been the victim of SA so they would probably stick together if one of them was being attacked. I think Dean will be upstairs waiting for the pub to close to attack Linda and not realising the six are having a lock in and I think it will be Shirley who turns up and kills him.

Brian Conley is leaving so that would be an easy way of getting rid of Rocky, but he hasn’t done anything to all of the women so I’d be disappointed if it’s him

Also what is stopping Eve telling Suki what’s happened and for Suki to just leave and go off with her and live happily ever after?

Reactions: 12

Amydior1947

LOVING this thread!!! I’ve voted Ian, as I’m inclined to believe Adam Woodyatt has only returned for an explosive exit (Michelle Collins too). However, like others have said on the EE thread, none of the six react like you’d expect if it was Ian. So basically I don’t know. Currently ill and laying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself so may watch the flash forward episode again.

Reactions: 11

LaBlonde

VIP Member
i’m between theo and nish (though i don’t know how theo could get the cuff links!)

i did think ravi, but ee would be silly to get rid of him with the actor/character being so popular.

the build up is being very well done, i’m loving it 🤣

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I have no idea at the moment who it could be but let's hope this Xmas is as good as some of the past ones 🍾

• Heart

Lizzie Mintdrop

VIP Member
I no longer think it's Nish, I think he's too good to have him leave. I think it's Theo, his character can't come back from stalking Stacey and EE loves karmic payback.

I will, however, hedge my bets and say it's an open race because when we had the flash forward, we'd never even heard of Theo, so, we could have a hundred more possible murder victims written in before Christmas

Honeystar

VIP Member
IMG_5842.jpeg

This has pretty much ruled Ravi out to me (and up until now he was my number one)…why bring in two characters only linked to him if he’s going to be killed off a few weeks later? Unless they are going to be directly linked to why he got killed

• Wow
Reactions: 10

hol20x

VIP Member
My final answer is that Keano is the body and it's Kathy or Denise who kills him. It kicks off after Sharon finds out he staged the kidnapping. Maybe she even spills that he's not the dad anyway as revenge. But tbh I hope it's Nish - it would be great if it was and Suki got to deal the blow!

I'll accept any of the line up EXCEPT Rocky (boring) and Phil (he simply cannot die or I will riot). IF there is a potential seventh woman I would guess that it's Eve. No one else would make any sense. I also won't be shocked if Theo turns up/is the body.

I reckon Linda is on the drink and that's how she gets a busted lip, maybe she falls over or something. The buffet is untouched which is interesting. I just hope whatever the outcome that the writing is good.

God I can't wait!! 3 more sleeps!! 🥳

Reactions: 10

GrilledCheese

VIP Member
In the episode they made a toast to the men in their lives

Sharon: to the ones that give us false hope and security
= Phil/Keanu

Stacey
: the ones who try and undermine us
= Theo

Linda
: the ones who hurt us
= Dean

Denise
: the ones who play with our hearts
= Ravi

Kathy
: the ones who take us for granted
= Ian

Suki
: the ones who try and keep us in the shadows
= Vinnie trying to hide her sexuality, or Nish

Reactions: 9

Amydior1947

not sure if I should post here or on the main thread, but here I am. And let me tell you, I RAN here. Saw a TikTok saying Ginas BF in Marbs is Dean!!! Would make sense!! What are your thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 9