EastEnders The Six - Christmas Predictions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still think there’s another twist to this tomorrow!
Really we could do with another hour ep tomorrow because the fallout of all this will be just as exciting

That said if life on the square is going to have any semblance of normal ever again they should call an ambulance for Nish and the police for the Keanu situation as it was self defense to save Sharon's life with a tit load of witnesses to back up Linda .

Reactions: 7
Glad it was Canoe. The only one I wanted dead more was Dean. WTF was he doing loitering around in the Vic ?

That pub has the worst security in London with anyone being able to walk in and out whenever they like.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Glad it was Canoe. The only one I wanted dead more was Dean. WTF was he doing loitering around in the Vic ?

That pub has the worst security in London with anyone being able to walk in and out whenever they like.
I think he will have seen what Linda did from the landing maybe and use it against linda and them all

I think he will have seen what Linda did from the landing maybe and use it against linda and them all
Did he not leave? When she realised he’d left the present for Gina and rushed out the back door was open?

Reactions: 2
That would be too simple. He definitely witnessed everything imo
agreed.

dean is the smoking gun imo - there was no real reason to have him skulking around upstairs (with no one else seeing him apart from the audience) otherwise. and to have the whole keanu scene happen right at the foot of the stairs too, easily visible for someone up on the landing.

i will believe he was still there until told otherwise 🤣

Reactions: 12
I'm sure the door was left open but I definitely don't think Dean left. I fully expected him to appear when Nish had just been bashed over the head 😂

Reactions: 3
Spare a thought for those of us who voted Nish and felt smug for all of 3 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I voted for Canoe when the thread opened, I changed my mind from Nish and chose him as the wildcard. There was no thought to it though, just a lucky guess.

I'm not sure if I think Dean witnessed it all or if I think he was there just to ramp up Linda's fear of men

I can't remember if I voted in the poll but my post history will prove that I said it would be Keano. 🤣

Just rewatched the flash forward for the millionth time trying to find clues. The only two heavy breathing are Linda and Denise. Maybe Linda kills one upstairs and Denise kills the other downstairs? 🤔 The background noises are fire crackling, sirens, footsteps, pub crowd noise and clock ticking
I was half right, just the locations were off😂😂

Reactions: 1
Just read a comment on the Daily fail that there was a shadow upstairs on the Vic when they were taking keano wrapped in rug out🫣🤷‍♀️...... and yes i am that person that will be going on iplayer to check this😝😝

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm more enraged by the 30 odd people who voted Keanu on the main thread after the ep aired 😂😂
I possibly did 😅 opened the thread on page 1 possibly late Christmas night then resisted going to last page, but I only watched episode afterwards on player and hadn’t seen any spoilers at that point...... am I to be excommunicated 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I possibly did 😅 opened the thread on page 1 possibly late Christmas night then resisted going to last page, but I only watched episode afterwards on player and hadn’t seen any spoilers at that point...... am I to be excommunicated 🤣
all is forgiven. Say 30 Hail Ravis

• Haha
Reactions: 8
all is forgiven. Say 30 Hail Ravis
Done! Fingerprints dna and hair strands all over everything if they need to move him how are the going to get him out of the hole in the floor?
Rocky looking thoughtfully confused today🤣

Reactions: 5
I REALLY, REALLY need an iPlayer or BBC three making of 'the six' episode including Nav and Danny's reactions to being the victims and how it was all planned out and shot in secrecy etc if they can do it for doctor who fans they should do it us EE obsessed.

Reactions: 14
I fully expect them to go back to the body to remove it and for no body to be there 😂😂😂 why is Gina being such an absolute ass ???

Reactions: 2
I fully expect them to go back to the body to remove it and for no body to be there 😂😂😂 why is Gina being such an absolute ass ???
Gina is getting on my nerves , acting like a spoilt brat! And why is she hanging round Deano like a bad smell? 🤔

Reactions: 1