EastEnders The Six - Christmas Predictions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm thinking Nish, he's going to flip out at Ravi for not actually killing Eve and everyone will see how manipulative he is. Ravi might help clean up the mess or something. Hopefully it's keanu though because he's so annoying atm.
I was thinking a version of this. Nish tries to kill Ravi for lying or Eve to finish the job. The 6 are somehow around and get involved to save Ravi or Eve, especially now they've all realised how dangerous and manipulative Nish is.

Reactions: 3
I was thinking a version of this. Nish tries to kill Ravi for lying or Eve to finish the job. The 6 are somehow around and get involved to save Ravi or Eve, especially now they've all realised how dangerous and manipulative Nish is.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking. Losing nish isn't a big deal as he's a prick all round. Ravi though is more complex, his daughter and ex have just came in to the soap and he has annoyed a lot of them so there's some redemption there.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I really don't want Nish to die man ! 😭

I can see way to much potential if he lives with the tight knit Panesar's a now broken mess, the fall out and battle lines being drawn with the whole square knowing about Suki and Eve there'll be no way Nish could get away with any actual killings so with the lovers under his nose he would have to face his worst nightmare on the daily
If he then forms an alliance with Priya (that turns into them being a witch fest power couple) and they go up against his Mrs and her girlfriend for the buisnesses and homes etc I would not be disappointed in the least 🤞

(All the above is a long shot I know Meek little Vinny killing his dad is now a stronger possibility but god it's going to be boring if all those great characters are lost )

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't think any of the six women are killers and think either Nish and Dean kill each other or Nish and Ravi. The first two kicked off at each other in the pub the other week, plus Nish will be after Ravi for not offing Eve.

Reactions: 2
I don’t think it’s going to be nishmanmyWIFE. Feels too obvious. We’d all be disappointed. I’m voting Kathy kills Dean and perhaps Rocky taking the fall.

Reactions: 5
after the ravi killing ranvir video kept getting brought up, I wonder if it’s dean that dies (another rapist) and ravi helps cover it up again, earning favour back from suki, stacey and eve

I’ve been saying Nish all year but now I think it’s going to be Jack…
I've been saying Keanu for months but now I have a feeling it's Jack and that it's Stacey or Denise who kills him! I'm going to stick with my gut though.

I have no idea it could go lots of ways but I hope it's Dean, or if not Canoe 🙂
All the others are better characters and too good to lose from the show (even Inspector Shouty).

Nish or Keanu for me... I think its going to be a surprise though still.

Reactions: 7
Nish or Keanu for me... I think its going to be a surprise though still.
You've got bragging rights for months now. I remember years ago I had posted online that I thought Bobby killied Lucy, and you better believe that I let everyone far and wide know I predicted it 😂.

Tonight's episode was really good, loved Kim's sly little comment in the church but I need to know how in earth Sharon ended up with so much blood on her wedding dress after hitting Canoe

Reactions: 8