EastEnders The Six - Christmas Predictions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s Theo! Eastenders have just released a press pack of the potentials, and Theo isn’t there. However when Lucy Beale was murdered, Bobby was never a suspect or in any of the press. So…. Long shot I know, but based on that I think it’s Theo

IMG_9229.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't understand why Stacey has been involved in this entire storyline if Theo isn't a potential victim? Unless they're trying to throw us off.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why Stacey has been involved in this entire storyline if Theo isn't a potential victim? Unless they're trying to throw us off.
Maybe because she's collecting Brannings like Pokemon cards? Theo was a decoy IMO

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think they could be throwing us off the scent it could still be Theo. I remember with the who killed Lucy storyline they had a photo with potential suspects only for it to be Bobby all along

Reactions: 2
Maybe because she's collecting Brannings like Pokemon cards? Theo was a decoy IMO
But it's interesting that Stacey is standing next to Jack in the promo pics, not Denise. If Stacey cheats with Jack, why would she be angry enough to kill him? It should be Denise

Reactions: 3
I think it's probably because the thread that holds the storyline together is women who've been abused by men, there has to be a common experience holding them together

Just rewatched the flash forward for the millionth time trying to find clues. The only two heavy breathing are Linda and Denise. Maybe Linda kills one upstairs and Denise kills the other downstairs? 🤔 The background noises are fire crackling, sirens, footsteps, pub crowd noise and clock ticking

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just rewatched the flash forward for the millionth time trying to find clues. The only two heavy breathing are Linda and Denise. Maybe Linda kills one upstairs and Denise kills the other downstairs? 🤔 The background noises are fire crackling, sirens, footsteps, pub crowd noise and clock ticking
Is it on iplayer? I couldn’t find it

They weren't lying when they said nothing will ever be the same again especially if someone's doing an upstairs murder then someone does one downstairs .

I'm still gutted that Nav, Rav and Heather can never again live along side each other on the square I bloody love them three 😭

I'm back to thinking it's Theo, and possibly Dean if there's 2 victims.

I think Nish is too boring and obvious.

Rocky and Keanu are idiots but not evil.

Phil hasn't done much wrong apart from cheating on Kat. I don't think they would kill Phil off in this type of storyline.

I think Jack would be a bit disappointing because he hasn't done anything either apart from cheat on Denise, and also the storyline is supposed to be about men "getting what they deserve".

It's looking like Ravi could have a redemption arc if Eve is still alive (she probably is).

Reactions: 5
I'm back to thinking it's Theo, and possibly Dean if there's 2 victims.

I think Nish is too boring and obvious.

Rocky and Keanu are idiots but not evil.

Phil hasn't done much wrong apart from cheating on Kat. I don't think they would kill Phil off in this type of storyline.

I think Jack would be a bit disappointing because he hasn't done anything either apart from cheat on Denise, and also the storyline is supposed to be about men "getting what they deserve".

It's looking like Ravi could have a redemption arc if Eve is still alive (she probably is).
They have reason to hate Nish more than the other men eg Kathy and the cafe, Suki and Stacey for Eve

Reactions: 1
After the show with Joe Swash I think the Killer is Kathy. I'm still unsure of the victim though.
I've always felt it would be 1 of the Women protecting another so the victim wouldnt be who we think.
So i've ruled out Rocky, I dont see Phil/Jack leaving in a story thats more about other characters especially Phil.
Nish I feel is just to obvious also I want him to stay abit longer.
I'm thinking Ravi or Keanu. I also have a feeling The Six will become The Seven( either a surprise return by Shirley or by including Kat)

Reactions: 6
Maybe the horniness of the main thread infiltrates EE and it's actually an orgy gone wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 7