EastEnders The Six - Christmas Predictions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I keep coming back to the wording they keep using to promote it, As with the Lucy Killer they were clever to never actually say the killer was in the ads for it. Just used 'Theres a Killer amongst them'
And back when the flashforward was first shown the wording said about them becoming The Six because of what happens.
So I think They become The Six(or The Seven) covering up a Murder by number 7. Not sure how my second death thoughts fit in with my new theory though

Reactions: 8
Priya presumably bought the cuff links as a Christmas present to Ravi from the kids?

I'm toying between Keano and Nish but I still think Theo might come back and be the body.

Reactions: 7
Priya presumably bought the cuff links as a Christmas present to Ravi from the kids?

I'm toying between Keano and Nish but I still think Theo might come back and be the body.
The Feo thing just died a death. Weird.

Reactions: 3
My final answer is that Keano is the body and it's Kathy or Denise who kills him. It kicks off after Sharon finds out he staged the kidnapping. Maybe she even spills that he's not the dad anyway as revenge. But tbh I hope it's Nish - it would be great if it was and Suki got to deal the blow!

I'll accept any of the line up EXCEPT Rocky (boring) and Phil (he simply cannot die or I will riot). IF there is a potential seventh woman I would guess that it's Eve. No one else would make any sense. I also won't be shocked if Theo turns up/is the body.

I reckon Linda is on the drink and that's how she gets a busted lip, maybe she falls over or something. The buffet is untouched which is interesting. I just hope whatever the outcome that the writing is good.

God I can't wait!! 3 more sleeps!! 🥳

Reactions: 10
I suspect Martin to be honest. He's been popping up randomly all week and I just have an odd feeling about it.

I was thinking it was going to be jack because it was the least obvious, but I think they've push the Jack storyline too much this week.

I really hope its not Rocky or Dean, feel like both of them would be a complete let down at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think Martin. But I also think Ian will have a heart attack. And part of me really thinks Mick will kill Dean.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Hello - really sorry to invade your thread but I hope someone on this could help - I am myself over Christmas and wanted to distract myself by watching eastenders but haven’t seen it much over the year at all just the odd episode here and there. How many weeks back do I need to go so that I can understand what is happening for Christmas episodes ?is there a particular episode I can start from to catch up Thanks so much x

Reactions: 1
Hello - really sorry to invade your thread but I hope someone on this could help - I am myself over Christmas and wanted to distract myself by watching eastenders but haven’t seen it much over the year at all just the odd episode here and there. How many weeks back do I need to go so that I can understand what is happening for Christmas episodes ?is there a particular episode I can start from to catch up Thanks so much x
Hello, the flash forward happened on 20th Feb this year. There will probably be fan made videos to sum up everything that's happened since then. The Six did an interview that briefly sums things up if you want to see it!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
the Eastenders youtube has videos with each of 'The Six's' story this is Sharons so could be a good way to catch up

Reactions: 4
I thought it might be Vinnie, then in recent weeks I'm thinking its Martin. Either Theo kills Martin or Martin kills Theo, especially with all the women in their colours except for Stacey who was in black But my final choice is Eve kills Nish

Reactions: 4
Is there any significance of ‘THEY DESERVE’ with THEY also being in capital letters on the promo videos this week? I.e more than one?🤔

mentioned this on the main thread as didn't know this one was here! few ideas but don't know if or how they all connect

- denise and stacey are linked - green with envy and scarlet letter
- only two who appear to have any physical involvment - stacey blood on hands, denise broken bottle
- either D has hit man with bottle and it's his blood on S
- or D has hit S with bottle and the blood is S defending herself like hands over head

also noticed linda is the only one without a link to traditional cluedo characters in terms of colour, and mustard / yellow is missing. pink for linda makes sense but either a 7th woman is in yellow or it's the man with the amber cufflinks. cluedo also links to 'it was denise in the vic with a champers bottle' immediate reaction to the feb trailer too.

if the daddy funeral flowers spoiler is true then it can't be nish or rocky imo but they could also be a red herring / unrelated.

ETA - the red and green apple thing...
The colours of the apples align with Denise and Stacey’s “Six” colours 👀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm thinking Nish, he's going to flip out at Ravi for not actually killing Eve and everyone will see how manipulative he is. Ravi might help clean up the mess or something. Hopefully it's keanu though because he's so annoying atm.