EastEnders The Six - Christmas Predictions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this on another site and I thought I'd share here.
From the episode on 28th August when George and Linda were decorating the Vic for Anna's birthday
party.
The colours of the balloons on top of the piano match up with the colours of the Six women. There is also a yellow and light blue balloon, which could indicate that others are involved?

View attachment 2520895
Good spot!! I’m absolutely convinced Ben will be the secret 7th

Reactions: 2
Where has Alfie gone?
Surely he couldn't have an operation and then head off abroad straight away? There would be follow up sessions and other appointments wouldn't there 🤔
He can't be hiding in his flat because someone would have seen him. So how did he get the money to go abroad for an extended period of time.
This doesn't seem very realistic to me, perhaps Shane didn't want to shave his head. Nobody seems to care that he's disappeared either 😁

I wouldn't mind if he's the body at Xmas.

Reactions: 5
Aghhh
Avani's actress has posted on tiktok and you can see pretty certainly Matt di angelo in the background. Idk if it will stay up but it's on twitter.
Feel like it's got to be Dean now

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Aghhh
Avani's actress has posted on tiktok and you can see pretty certainly Matt di angelo in the background. Idk if it will stay up but it's on twitter.
what an idiot.[\spoiler]

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Aghhh
Oh no - don't want him back. The only up side is the thought that Shirley could return with him.

Aghhh
I can't find it ahhh

Never sure to post here or on the main Eastenders thread. I guess here if best to general theories and speculation. I can’t imagine she posted that in error. It surely must all be part of generating gossip and stuff. I will be a bit disappointed if the dead body is anyone we’ve guess - or if it’s a new character. I want to be shocked to the core on Christmas Day.

Reactions: 3
So the ‘men’ but keanu has been seen filming an airport scene and a funeral with Lauren. So I don’t think it’s keanu. Who’s funeral their at can’t be aunt sals, so who’s is it.
---
---
But who’s in the window….
That’s not an official promo picture . It’s fan made

Found you! I’m strongly leading towards Denise killing Jack. But now thinking possibly a 7th protagonist 🤔

I’m hoping it’s Ravi who kills Nish. Maybe he refuses to cover up eves assault and kills Nish to shut him up/ as revenge. Maybe he kills her as Nish requested and has had enough of him.

Reactions: 2
I thought it would definitely be Nish but now Dean is back I’m not sure arghhh

New to this thread but annoyingly it seems like it's going to be Dean with Shirley as the 7th killer. His daughter needs a liver transplant ASAP so she would get his which would come full circle with that storyline. Would pave way for a big return for Shirley and eastenders is consistent with having the carters centre stage at Christmas. Hope I'm wrong though! Plus I don't see how Dean can fit back into Walford long term.

After the last few episodes I am going to be so disappointed if Dean is the body. He's not worth the air time and his return has been a disappointment. I thought he might try get some redemption but he's not trying and it would be better in my opinion for him to be in prison where be belongs so Linda gets some justice. Killing him isn't really justice.

Reactions: 9
I’m sticking with nish as a character he can’t stay so regardless he will have to leave. Yesterday and today’s episodes make me believe even more it’s him. I don’t believe the one of the 6 is responsible though, there will be a 7th. The bottle over eves head, Denise is holding a broken bottle, it’s definitely a clue.

Reactions: 3
I want more scenes with the cufflinks. I want Big Mo to turn up with a box full courtesy of Fat Elvis

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Im sorry if this has been said but I believe it's jack because theo thinks stacey is going to await him now he's pleaded guilty.theo sees Jack with Stacey already has beef due to him helping Stacey with things in past and bang there goes jack.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I think it may be Jack. He hasn’t had much going on aside from the affair storyline months ago and I don’t know where else they could take his character. Could it be possible that Lauren and Penny return for his funeral?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think it may be Jack. He hasn’t had much going on aside from the affair storyline months ago and I don’t know where else they could take his character. Could it be possible that Lauren and Penny return for his funeral?
I said the same I think jacks run it course