EastEnders The Six - Christmas Predictions

Who do you think the body at Christmas is?

• Theo

Votes: 55 22.8%
  • Martin

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Phil

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Ian

Votes: 23 9.5%
  • Nish

Votes: 97 40.2%
  • Vinny

Votes: 7 2.9%
  • Ravi

Votes: 11 4.6%
  • Rocky

• Reiss

• Jack

Votes: 16 6.6%
  • George

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Other (comment your guess)

Votes: 16 6.6%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After February's flash-forward we're so close to finding out what happens at Christmas involving "The Six", an unidentified male, and a pair of amber cufflinks.

Post your predictions in this thread!

Do we have a secret EastEnders writer amongst us? Or are we all miles off the mark?

You've got until 23:59 on 30th November to get your guesses in!

1694084198512.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
i’m between theo and nish (though i don’t know how theo could get the cuff links!)

i did think ravi, but ee would be silly to get rid of him with the actor/character being so popular.

the build up is being very well done, i’m loving it 🤣

Reactions: 11
Currently I'm torn between Theo and Dean but have also recently been thinking Peter could be an option, it would be interesting for another big death storyline to kill of the other Beale twin after Lucy.

I also can't decide if I think it's a planned murder or an accident and if we can expect a huge cover up or not.

Reactions: 5
I’m 50/50 between Nish or Theo atm.
As an outlier I’d say Dean as he was mentioned the night of the flash forward.

i’m between theo and nish (though i don’t know how theo could get the cuff links!)
OMG you've just given me an idea.

So we know that Jack has the cufflinks right now. Jack has also become Theo's enemy after today. What if Theo breaks into the Brannings' and steals them? Maybe between now and Christmas he pisses off all of the women so he hires somebody to kill one of them, but the cufflinks are some sort of way to frame Jack?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Everytime I think it will be someone, someone else pops into my mind. I think it could be Dean/Nish/Ravi/Theo or Keanu. I don't see who else Sharon would marry? Maybe keanu screws Sharon over (for the 100th time) it seems all the six will have a storyline where some man has done them dirty so I feel it will be narrowed down to six men. So far it's been Denise and Stacey which means Ravi or Theo.

I definitely think there’s more to come with Jack and Theo. I think Theo will break into Jacks to try and mark his territory/scare him off, potentially ransack the place and pocket the cufflinks as a memento in the same way he way he took Stacey’s perfume
---
I definitely think there’s more to come with Jack and Theo. I think Theo will break into Jacks to try and mark his territory/scare him off, potentially ransack the place and pocket the cufflinks as a memento in the same way he way he took Stacey’s perfume
But if that happens in the next few weeks, which story wise it likely will, then I would imagine the cufflinks will find their way to someone else be Xmas

Theo seems like the obvious option if you go by their reactions. They dont seem shocked about the person, just the crime. It doesn't seem like they have a close connection to the person

I'm thinking it's Theo at the moment but wouldn't surprise if he is just a red herring.

He has links to three of 'The Six' so far...
Obviously he's been stalking Stacey.
Suki overheard him telling Caz to go to the police, and was suspicious of him.
Denise is Jack's wife/Ricky Jnr's stepmum. Theo could start threatening Denise or something to get revenge on Jack.

The other women, Sharon, Kathy and Linda seem the least affected in the flashforward clip.

I think it will be Nish, but I've voted Jack as I thought he was leaving

I'm thinking it's Theo at the moment but wouldn't surprise if he is just a red herring.

He has links to three of 'The Six' so far...
Obviously he's been stalking Stacey.
Suki overheard him telling Caz to go to the police, and was suspicious of him.
Denise is Jack's wife/Ricky Jnr's stepmum. Theo could start threatening Denise or something to get revenge on Jack.

The other women, Sharon, Kathy and Linda seem the least affected in the flashforward clip.
you’re right! and the stuff above about how he could get the cuff links makes sense. could show up at the wedding acting like he’s stacey’s “date” too given how deluded he is.

he would also be a pretty easy character to get rid off tbh! as opposed to, as an example, killing ian and all the rippling affects that would have.

LOVING this thread!!! I’ve voted Ian, as I’m inclined to believe Adam Woodyatt has only returned for an explosive exit (Michelle Collins too). However, like others have said on the EE thread, none of the six react like you’d expect if it was Ian. So basically I don’t know. Currently ill and laying on the sofa feeling sorry for myself so may watch the flash forward episode again.

Reactions: 11
Jack leaving?? Say it ain't so.
I might have dreamt it, but I'm sure I heard it somewhere some months back
---
I'm now thinking I've made it up, as I've just googled it, and can't find anything!

Reactions: 2
I'm now also thinking its Theo. Because Stacey made two references today about keeping her family safe. In one she said if he comes near her family again she will kill him

It reminded me of the film Fatal Attraction where his wife said to Glenn Close "if you come near my family I will kill you". And she does in the end scene

But I wonder if Freddie is the one who does the deed. In the kitchen scene when they were all around the table it opened with Freddie saying "I will kill him"

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm now also thinking its Theo. Because Stacey made two references today about keeping her family safe. In one she said if he comes near her family again she will kill him

It reminded me of the film Fatal Attraction where his wife said to Glenn Close "if you come near my family I will kill you". And she does in the end scene

But I wonder if Freddie is the one who does the deed. In the kitchen scene when they were all around the table it opened with Freddie saying "I will kill him"
I have wondered all along if the actual killer ends up being not one of the six, but that they all cover it up. Freddy would be a great choice as he’s such a nice person he would, I imagine, really struggle with it and it could potentially produce a great storyline next and put Bobby Brazier to the test (in a good way)

Reactions: 9

ETA. This makes sense to me because Freddie is the one that brought Theo into it, which he feels guilty about, as he also mentioned that today

Reactions: 3