EastEnders The Six - Christmas Predictions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm wondering about Bernie in all of this, she was such a big catalyst for the days events in the weirdest way
I mean she confronts Keanu pissed off that he's marrying Sharon and getting on with his life but her own mum and Mitch are in Spain happy themselves and living it up on Phil's cash yet still out of temper she goes off to find Phil and that sets off the ruining of a lot of peoples lives.
If that wedding went ahead and she'd said nothing then all would still be well lets face it 😉

Reactions: 3
I'm wondering about Bernie in all of this, she was such a big catalyst for the days events in the weirdest way
I mean she confronts Keanu pissed off that he's marrying Sharon and getting on with his life but her own mum and Mitch are in Spain happy themselves and living it up on Phil's cash yet still out of temper she goes off to find Phil and that sets off the ruining of a lot of peoples lives.
If that wedding went ahead and she'd said nothing then all would still be well lets face it 😉
Nobody cares about Bernie. I think most viewers are hoping she'll join a lesbian death cult. She could lie on a bench in the centre of the square covered in bread rolls and even the seagulls would avoid her. 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I fully expect them to go back to the body to remove it and for no body to be there 😂😂😂 why is Gina being such an absolute ass ???
I think that’s leading to an assault/rape storyline again leopards don’t change their spots.

Reactions: 8