EastEnders The Six - Christmas Predictions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming to post a mini theory I had as an aside from the murder.

I think Ravi will help dispose of the body which will thaw relations between him and Denise/Suki.
Denise was holding the bottle I think?
If you're right, I think they would make it seem like Ravi until the very last second. They'll show everyone turning against him, or Ravi preparing to run, but then he comes across the murder and realises that's his way out of the ranveer situation

Reactions: 1
Coming to post a mini theory I had as an aside from the murder.

I think Ravi will help dispose of the body which will thaw relations between him and Denise/Suki.
Would you trust Ravi to dispose of the body after how badly he disposed of the last one? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Would you trust Ravi to dispose of the body after how badly he disposed of the last one? 😂😂😂
😂😂😂 very true BUT in a situation like that where you’re not an experienced body dismemberer you’d prob leave it up to whoever is up to it.

I can’t imagine who it’ll be. It has to be someone who’s reasonably awful as otherwise viewers won’t be behind them but I don’t see anyone at that level yet. It’s not going to be Ravi and I think they’d be mad to have it be Nish as there’s too much potential with the Panesars at the moment.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if they’re going to have a twist that the body isn’t actually dead, Sharon just thought he was. Like a few Christmases ago when Hayley pushed Alfie down the stairs, they thought he was dead but then he got up and disappeared without anyone noticing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
😂😂😂 very true BUT in a situation like that where you’re not an experienced body dismemberer you’d prob leave it up to whoever is up to it.

I can’t imagine who it’ll be. It has to be someone who’s reasonably awful as otherwise viewers won’t be behind them but I don’t see anyone at that level yet. It’s not going to be Ravi and I think they’d be mad to have it be Nish as there’s too much potential with the Panesars at the moment.
I hope it isn't Nish (or Ravi) because although I can't stand Nish he's good to have around being generally unpleasant.
I really hope the person killed is going to be Theo.

Reactions: 2
I hope it isn't Nish (or Ravi) because although I can't stand Nish he's good to have around being generally unpleasant.
I really hope the person killed is going to be Theo.
Agree - that would be satisfying. Ravi and Nish would just be frustrating as lord left to do with them.

I feel that because they are introducing Ravi's family why would they kill him of at Christmas? He is a complex character with lots of potential. I agree with others he might help clean the body up and then he will be forgiven as Ranveer was a character people hated so why does it matter he murdered him? I hope its theo at this point but I'm hoping he will have buggered off before then.

I hope it's not Ravi or Nish either.

I like the theory that Ravi helps the Six cover up their crime.

I think Nish is quite likeable in a weird way, it's fun watching him be enemies with the likes of Ian and Phil, and it's interesting how Suki clearly doesn't like him and lies to him all the time, but they also enjoy acting like snobs together.

I think there's still a bit to uncover about Theo's background/history that I'd be interested to find out... I remember a few months ago, he told Stacey that he grew up on a council estate and had to care for his father. Was he lying to try and relate to Stace?

Reactions: 7
After this week I have a new theory.

The police will side with Theo and Jack, believing Stacey, will go rogue/bent copper and hunt Theo down himself, culminating in a fight in the Vic on Christmas day. There's a brawl and Denise hits Theo with the bottle to save Jack, but it's too late.

After this week I have a new theory.

The police will side with Theo and Jack, believing Stacey, will go rogue/bent copper and hunt Theo down himself, culminating in a fight in the Vic on Christmas day. There's a brawl and Denise hits Theo with the bottle to save Jack, but it's too late.
I don't know about that because
jack said the police found enough evidence in Theo's house to warrant the protection order. He had Stacey's underwear, personal items and who knows what else, so I can't see the police siding with him?

Also does anyone know why
Jean said that comment to Stacey about her and wrenches, and how she knew from that comment that Stacey was lying?

jack said the police found enough evidence in Theo's house to warrant the protection order. He had Stacey's underwear, personal items and who knows what else, so I can't see the police siding with him?
More for Freddie's sake than anything else. He made that little comment to them last night basically condoning it.

Random thought. What if Whitney is the secret 7th woman and she’s the murderer. Could write her out, I think she’s done to leave on screen in Jan

Also does anyone know why
Jean said that comment to Stacey about her and wrenches, and how she knew from that comment that Stacey was lying?
She hit Phil with one. That’s how she had to go into hiding (aka maternity leave). Its in the last 20 secs of this. Although it looks more like a shifting spanner to me 😂

Nish is the person holding the Panesars together now so it would be a big mistake to kill him off. Without Nish insisting that they are all family they are finished. Suki is no longer the matriarch holding them together as there's only Vinny left of her children and with Nish out of the way she could just get back with Eve and ignore Ravi.
Nish is also providing some good rivalry/villainy with his feuds against the Beales and Mitchell's.

New prediction: It's Nish and Priya is the unseen person.

I think Nish and Priya bonk, he tries to treat her how he treats Suki and she won't stand for it and offs him in the Vic at Christmas

New prediction: It's Nish and Priya is the unseen person.

I think Nish and Priya bonk, he tries to treat her how he treats Suki and she won't stand for it and offs him in the Vic at Christmas
I was thinking the same thing. It would be like the reverse of ranveer and his wife (can't remember her name) where Ravi was cheating...this time it would be Ravi and Priya, and he's the one getting cheated on

I saw this on another site and I thought I'd share here.
From the episode on 28th August when George and Linda were decorating the Vic for Anna's birthday
party.
The colours of the balloons on top of the piano match up with the colours of the Six women. There is also a yellow and light blue balloon, which could indicate that others are involved?

balloonf.png

• Wow
Reactions: 5