EastEnders The Six - Christmas Predictions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the episode they made a toast to the men in their lives

Sharon: to the ones that give us false hope and security
= Phil/Keanu

Stacey
: the ones who try and undermine us
= Theo

Linda
: the ones who hurt us
= Dean

Denise
: the ones who play with our hearts
= Ravi

Kathy
: the ones who take us for granted
= Ian

Suki
: the ones who try and keep us in the shadows
= Vinnie trying to hide her sexuality, or Nish

Reactions: 9
I have no idea at the moment who it could be but let's hope this Xmas is as good as some of the past ones 🍾

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I no longer think it's Nish, I think he's too good to have him leave. I think it's Theo, his character can't come back from stalking Stacey and EE loves karmic payback.

I will, however, hedge my bets and say it's an open race because when we had the flash forward, we'd never even heard of Theo, so, we could have a hundred more possible murder victims written in before Christmas

Reactions: 11
It’s so clever because when we got Denise’s trailer Ravi made total sense, now it feels like he’s no where near as strong a contender as Theo. Who will be next? They’re gunna have to start dropping the rest of the trailers pretty pronto

Reactions: 8
I think it could be Ian… it’s a big storyline and I think someone like Ian or Phil would need a storyline so big if they were leaving. Ian could easily piss them all off before Xmas and maybe he starts the fire in the cafe for insurance money and Kathy finds out and blames him (rightly so) for Karen’s death
---
Btw I’m absolutely loving this. I remember having a sweepstake at work for ‘who killed Archie’ Eastenders is defo back on top like the old days :)

Reactions: 3
I think it could be Ian… it’s a big storyline and I think someone like Ian or Phil would need a storyline so big if they were leaving. Ian could easily piss them all off before Xmas and maybe he starts the fire in the cafe for insurance money and Kathy finds out and blames him (rightly so) for Karen’s death
---
Karen dies???

I’m currently thinking Dean , if it were Ian I’m sure Kathy and even Sharon would look upset rather than just shocked , same with Suki if Nish, or Vinny or possibly even Ravi , I know she hates Nish but still been her husband for many years

I’m currently thinking Dean , if it were Ian I’m sure Kathy and even Sharon would look upset rather than just shocked , same with Suki if Nish, or Vinny or possibly even Ravi , I know she hates Nish but still been her husband for many years
I think they didn’t know who it was at that point. Didn’t they do 2 versions “she’s dead” and “he’s dead”.

Reactions: 2
I think George and that he could be linked in with something to do with Lucy's murder and framing Bobby for it when it wasn't Bobby? I can't remember the scenes from when she died to think if it was shown it was him

A wild card I'm going to say Martin. It's meant to be Theo that gets killed however Martin somehow is in the right place right time and is killed as a mistake

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I think George and that he could be linked in with something to do with Lucy's murder and framing Bobby for it when it wasn't Bobby? I can't remember the scenes from when she died to think if it was shown it was him

A wild card I'm going to say Martin. It's meant to be Theo that gets killed however Martin somehow is in the right place right time and is killed as a mistake
You mean George killed Lucy?

bobby said it was him and, iirc, basically described doing it to jane because lucy was “making everyone unhappy”. she was also killed in the beale’s front room. it would seem a reach to try and link george to it.

however they do seem desperate to pretend bobby never did it so maybe 🤣

Reactions: 5
[/QUOTE]
That would explain the ring. Martin and Stacey are getting married. Theo kills Martin. At present Jack has the ring, so he would pass to Martin, from grandad to grandad.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It could be Rocky now as he's just quit the show.
Don't think it will be. If Brian had acted a Diva he'll probably be killed off but not part of this storyline. I doubt it's him as he's announced he's quit

Reactions: 1
Don't think it will be. If Brian had acted a Diva he'll probably be killed off but not part of this storyline. I doubt it's him as he's announced he's quit
Yes you're right, they'll probably kill him off by having him being hit by a car crossing the road to the bap van or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So after today's episode Denise and Suki would have a reason to want Ravi dead. That's 2 of the 6, unless you count Stacey as well because she was dating Kheerat at the time of his arrest. He's doing time for something Ravi did

Reactions: 8