EastEnders The Six - Christmas Predictions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So after today's episode Denise and Suki would have a reason to want Ravi dead. That's 2 of the 6, unless you count Stacey as well because she was dating Kheerat at the time of his arrest. He's doing time for something Ravi did
---
that could work as stacey was so angru kheerat was taking the blame.for Suki. Though they would need to link in sharon, kathy and linda.

Reactions: 6
---
that could work as stacey was so angru kheerat was taking the blame.for Suki. Though they would need to link in sharon, kathy and linda.
Didn't Sharon have a thing with Kheerat too?

Reactions: 1
Does Jack know about Denise and Ravi? I had it in my head that he did but based on tonight’s episode I’m getting the impression he doesn’t?

Reactions: 3
Are we sure that the person killed has to have involvement with all of the women 🤔

I'm worried that Ravi is going to get bumped off now in the same way as Ranveer 😫

Reactions: 2
Does Jack know about Denise and Ravi? I had it in my head that he did but based on tonight’s episode I’m getting the impression he doesn’t?
Yes he does and they separated for a while because of it. Jack was also investigating him at the time. Perhaps Jack is playing the long game🤔

Yes he does and they separated for a while because if it. Jack was also investigating him at the time. Perhaps Jack is playing the long game.
ah yes I recall the separation but I couldn’t remember whether he actually knew it was ravi or not, he must be playing the long game surely!

Yes. That's why Ravi made that comment about how it's nice everyone can get together after everything that happened

Yes. That's why Ravi made that comment about how it's nice everyone can get together after everything that happened
Ahh yes I remember this now!! Honestly I haven’t missed an episode in years yet half the time I’m clueless about what’s going on🤣 thanks for the reminder!

IMG_5842.jpeg

This has pretty much ruled Ravi out to me (and up until now he was my number one)…why bring in two characters only linked to him if he’s going to be killed off a few weeks later? Unless they are going to be directly linked to why he got killed

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don't think it's Ravi after knowing two new characters connected to will appear. I don't think EE have explored the depths of his character yet.

I'm beginning to think it will be a main character not Theo either perhaps it is jack or Martin

My top two are now Jack and Martin. Originally I was Dean or Theo but I think it needs to be a main character for this kind of big storyline. Dean isn’t even in it and there’s only 3 months to go whilst Theo is clearly a time-sensitive/has a shelf life character anyway

With Jack and Martin though they are both the last man standing from two iconic square families (not sure if the Brannings are classed as legacy but they are certainly iconic) so killing one of them would end either the Fowlers or Brannings which would warrant a story of this level

Reactions: 5
Is Dean actually coming back though? I thought they only included that scene to make it known that Shirley won't be back for a while

Is Dean actually coming back though? I thought they only included that scene to make it known that Shirley won't be back for a while
I’m beginning to doubt it, hence why I’ve removed him from my list 🤣 And it would be a bit of a disappointment if the body ended up being someone who had retuned all of 5 minutes ago (plus, how would he even get the cufflinks?!) Bye Dean you’re no longer a body suspect

My top two are now Jack and Martin. Originally I was Dean or Theo but I think it needs to be a main character for this kind of big storyline. Dean isn’t even in it and there’s only 3 months to go whilst Theo is clearly a time-sensitive/has a shelf life character anyway

With Jack and Martin though they are both the last man standing from two iconic square families (not sure if the Brannings are classed as legacy but they are certainly iconic) so killing one of them would end either the Fowlers or Brannings which would warrant a story of this level
I agree I wonder if there's different endings being filmed. I think they have done that before so not even the actors know who it is. I'd rather Jack than Martin but Jack is so dislikeable I can't really think he would be missed. Martin I'd be devastated