EastEnders The Six - Christmas Predictions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would be stupid to kill off Martin or Jack since they don't really have family around. Eg if you get rid of Martin then there's no Fowler's left

Reactions: 5
It would be stupid to kill off Martin or Jack since they don't really have family around. Eg if you get rid of Martin then there's no Fowler's left
See this is why I think it could be him, it would be a huge deal to kill of the last Fowler and officially end such a legacy family that it would HAVE to be a huge storyline like this.

BUT saying that, I would argue this is a huge storyline for the women, not the victim, and I would have thought they would want to give him a story in his own right to end the dynasty so maybe not 🤣

Gaghhh I’m so confused I’ve no idea!

Reactions: 3
Omg just had an idea… what if it’s Cindy that kills Bobby?? She’s drinking a lot of wine and there a smashed bottle in the flashforward!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Omg just had an idea… what if it’s Cindy that kills Bobby?? She’s drinking a lot of wine and there a smashed bottle in the flashforward!
Be the best thing Cindy has done 😆 🤣. I don't like Bobby so would be happy with that but would the others really be involved to

I’m more inclined to think it’s one of the ‘baddies’ that gets killed if we are to believe the story about the body being hidden in the vic freezer. I just don’t feel there would be a massive cover up between them if it’s a character who is well loved. Hope that makes sense

Hope this works!!

Just had this pop up on TikTok, and had never noticed the wedding cake before. Possibly Sharon isn’t just trying on a dress and is actually getting married??

Not sure why, but I am really starting to think it’s Martin.

Reactions: 2
I don't think it's Martin or Jack.

For a cover up to go on it will have to be someone that everyone detests (and even Ian and Phil have some people who like them).

If it's Sharon getting married perhaps she's going to marry the new bloke she met in the boxing place 🤔 he could then turn out to be a rotten conman. I find it hard to believe that Sharon is going to get back with Keanoooo or Phil at this point.

I don't think Ravi's ex and daughter turning up rules him out. They could just be padding out the Panesar family. Soaps don't like to let characters get away with murder so Ravi has to get his punishment somehow

I don't think Ravi's ex and daughter turning up rules him out. They could just be padding out the Panesar family. Soaps don't like to let characters get away with murder so Ravi has to get his punishment somehow
oooh good angle. cos tbh if Ravi died there's no real devastation felt across the square, but if you bring in his family and they fit in with other characters, it may have more of an effect

Reactions: 4
I don't think Ravi will do time for the murder. The actor who played Kheerat has no plans to return

not sure if I should post here or on the main thread, but here I am. And let me tell you, I RAN here. Saw a TikTok saying Ginas BF in Marbs is Dean!!! Would make sense!! What are your thoughts?

• Wow
Reactions: 9
not sure if I should post here or on the main thread, but here I am. And let me tell you, I RAN here. Saw a TikTok saying Ginas BF in Marbs is Dean!!! Would make sense!! What are your thoughts?
yes! I saw this but I'm not sure if Elaine has met him and if she has she would know who he is. I still think Dean is going to return.

Reactions: 1
yes! I saw this but I'm not sure if Elaine has met him and if she has she would know who he is. I still think Dean is going to return.
At this point I am believing everything I read. Maybe Danny Dyer will come back - Dean bring the dead body could be the connection!

It'd be a bit much though, having all those links to Albert Sq and I think he'd be far too old for her but what am I thinking, this is EastEnders 😁

Reactions: 1
Coming to post a mini theory I had as an aside from the murder.

I think Ravi will help dispose of the body which will thaw relations between him and Denise/Suki.