Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeautifulTrauma

VIP Member
I think he’s absolutely brilliant, it’s about time someone had the bottle to call out all these large creator accounts who bully anyone who disagrees with their narrow minded views.

Lets be honest, and especially with the Smithy family, he is saying what everyone is thinking and wants answered about the house fire - just everyone else is too scared to post it, and why? Because their ”warriors” come and troll every one of your videos, while screaming be kind in the comments. These large creator accounts know exactly what they’re doing preying on the lonely and vulnerable to make them think they’re part of an online community.

This guy should be applauded for saying it out loud.

Reactions: 20

Blu81

Nope he's just saying what a lot of people are already thinking. The big cult of creators showed themselves up for what they really are yet again last night. Their followers are all thick, illiterate idiots!! Don'tholdback says it like it is and they don't like to be challenged.

Reactions: 18

lululalalulu

VIP Member
DHB smashed it last night and the scamleys and scarebear were fuming 😂😂
It was done simply to prove a point, and all for charity!
To get to the top of the leaderboard in 3.5 hours after scare had been on live nearly all day just goes to show how many people agree & back DHB against all the beggars and dossers on TT.

Monday he will reveal the full amount of each night and his followers will vote which charities each nights profits will go to.

DHB comes with receipts 🙌

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
He is my favourite Tictoker, he is saying what I've thought too and about time. It's not fair he is threatened and called names for speaking up the truth. The so call bigwigs just hate him because they are terrified all this easy money might end.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
He’s said what most people are thinking.
He said the truth about the smithy family and their cult of followers.
now he’s getting trolled and bullied by them and their friends.
he went on live with Mel moon last night he was being ok and reasonable. She twisted everything to make him sound bad. He fiancé was then in the background threatening dontholdback. Total crazies.

Can’t keep his name out of their mouths
What a load of shite ! That Jacob seems to enjoy the drama a lot, plus he said he was going to rip DHB’s organs out and hang Alfie by his b*lls ! That is bullying and threats ! Yes DHB did threaten benrantz BUT he came on the next day and apologised, he owns his behaviour and will say when he has been out of line, he also always has proof/receipts, people might not like his opinions and he accepts that too. As for matey saying people backed away from DHB and then backed him again that’s because peoples eyes are being opened, people are waking up and seeing that he isn’t just blowing hot air he is speaking and exposing truths-I’ve held my hand up and said I was not a fan at first but the more I watched and listened the more I realised he actually has a good heart and wants to help anyone that has been wronged and financially taken advantage of. It’s the same with Becks’s, she comes across ‘hard faced’ but that’s because she says it how it is and doesn’t sugarcoat things she is passionate and that’s a good thing, you know where you stand with people like that. From what they’ve said before on their lives what’s been exposed so far has only scratched the surface of what’s been going on, I hate to think of the full extent of the unique scam !

Discolights

VIP Member
He seems like the guy who would move your bins if they were touching his driveway or he would moan if you had 11 items on a 10 item only till.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

brahhh

VIP Member
Well done DHB 👏🏻👏🏻 Speaker of the truth & the begs don’t like it one little bit …Let’s get DHB to number one on the leader board knock ALL FOR CHARITY ……knock the begs off and we know where the begs gifted money goes in their lazy ass pockets !

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but Jacob isn't as vulnerable as he makes out....he's a manipulative piece of work....changes the narrative to suit himself....not so vulnerable when he's begging or setting up GFMs is he?

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I think what’s going on with DHB absolutely proves that Tattle is a valid forum, where else could the problematic creators be discussed and called out without risking a load of crazed, threatening individuals coming down on an individual? DHB has put his face to the account, so there’s finally an actual person to take all the flack. The DiamondDad guy has agreed with him, as have many other small creators, yet it’s DHB who is continually being poked and pushed because he’s responding. He must be stressed to the max. Something has got to give and I really hope no-one gets hurt!

diglet

Chatty Member
Hard faced and off putting because of her attitude.
She is vile and her boyfriend is a well known liar take a look at this.
One question I have about the GFM, if Vicky hates DHB so much she can't even thank him why she not tell him from the start I don't want anything from you do it for something else. I took the time to look at some of her photos and her son is adorable isn't he, but keep scrolling and low and behold there's Jacob and Vinegar Knickers.
He did it before any of the "big creators" got involved, once they got involved she wanted to distance herself from him as not to jeopardise any further fundraising, non of dhbs followers are on fb it's on tiktok they are the ones who donated so even if she did thank on fb it's snide because that's not the platform he used to raise the money.

Reactions: 10

Mr Brownstone

Trucker reminds me of the Italians in World War 2, started off supporting Germany but then switched to The Allies when they were winning. When you spread yourself so wide in the end nobody will trust you or have faith in you.

• Haha

tammt1975

I'm sorry, but Jacob isn't as vulnerable as he makes out....he's a manipulative piece of work....changes the narrative to suit himself....not so vulnerable when he's begging or setting up GFMs is he?
Totally agree with you, I’ve commented before on this individual Jacob, this person is a malingerer, that fakes having seizures, claims to be autistic and has so many special needs yet has no support from authorities, obviously deemed able to take care of his/her self. He/ she is very manipulative, also claims to be transgender but still has his female name in the PayPal. This person makes my skin crawl.

Chubrub2021

Nope he's just saying what a lot of people are already thinking. The big cult of creators showed themselves up for what they really are yet again last night. Their followers are all thick, illiterate idiots!! Don'tholdback says it like it is and they don't like to be challenged.
Thats what I think that he's just saying out loud what we're all thinking

I think dbh and becks are doing really good work on the app but I'm getting a feeling beck is getting obsessive with dhb, if I was his wife I'd be raising an eyebrow cos when he's live she's there every time
I don’t get that impression at all, I’ve seen Becks partner in the background and also Jane is in the chat. It’s not just DHB and Becks there is also James that looks into things, they are obviously like minded people who share the same passion.