Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always said Jacob knows exactly what he’s doing. Nothing vulnerable about him
Exactly he can clearly hold his own and doesn't need all these busy body do gooders to surround him. Check this one out about Alfie

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Here's the dhb threat there's also one about Alfie too
You know the thing was I was in DHB live and Jacob came in Shouting it was so annoying and DHB did not say anything and in the end I think he either left or was removed, I was shocked because I never realised who Jacob was but he was bouncing in and out of the Manley's and it's almost like when he's not getting his own way he pulls the same old woe is me to get attention and people fussing.

Reactions: 7
Exactly he can clearly hold his own and doesn't need all these busy body do gooders to surround him. Check this one out about Alfie
Shocking but yet people still stick up for him.

You know the thing was I was in DHB live and Jacob came in Shouting it was so annoying and DHB did not say anything and in the end I think he either left or was removed, I was shocked because I never realised who Jacob was but he was bouncing in and out of the Manley's and it's almost like when he's not getting his own way he pulls the same old woe is me to get attention and people fussing.
That’s exactly what he does. Even goes as far to say he’s going to hurt himself. So emotionally manipulative

Those people supporting Jacob need to realise if things are not going his way he will turn on them in the same way.

I made friends I’m leaving blah blah but alcohol free he’s back lol

Live now cooking lol 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
With the amount of alcohol he knocks back I'm surprised he can function the next day.

Reactions: 4
Trucker reminds me of the Italians in World War 2, started off supporting Germany but then switched to The Allies when they were winning. When you spread yourself so wide in the end nobody will trust you or have faith in you.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's this one, she came into Becks comments and said it wasn't 5 towns and she should get her facts right but this suggests otherwise.

She definitely uses the filters, looks a lot different in that pic to her TikToks. Had a nose through her page and she seems very bitter towards men !

Hard faced and off putting because of her attitude.
She is vile and now that she has been outed for being a mass reporting transphobe all of a sudden she wants it to be dealt with off the app.

Her boyfriend isn't a very good liar either take a look at this.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Do we know who prestige melts is yet? She’s doing a lot of arguing in Vickie name and seems to know a lot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.