Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think what’s going on with DHB absolutely proves that Tattle is a valid forum, where else could the problematic creators be discussed and called out without risking a load of crazed, threatening individuals coming down on an individual? DHB has put his face to the account, so there’s finally an actual person to take all the flack. The DiamondDad guy has agreed with him, as have many other small creators, yet it’s DHB who is continually being poked and pushed because he’s responding. He must be stressed to the max. Something has got to give and I really hope no-one gets hurt!

Reactions: 11
I dont want anyone to go anywhere. But he needs to stop creating drama for stuff that has absolutely nothing to do with him.

He doesn't know any of them so why get involved. He then moans every single day that the trolls are attacking him. Well in all honesty what did he think was going to happen.

Creat your own thing. Like that other guy said to him. Why not do a q&a type of thing.

I actually think that's a really good idea. Especially if he does it with the smaller tikers as it would help them grow.

The end result of that would be you wouldn't get so many of the big dishonest ones taking over as they would actually have to work at their content more. Its a win win for everyone.

I'm all for people making money from these sorts of things. But when it's honest. The Smithys have gained thousands and by what it looks like to those of us that have logical brains is based on dishonesty.
people like the smithy family put their lives on tiktok. It’s a public app so people can have their opinion if they want.
he’s trying to change his content. He’s not done videos calling people out.People keep coming on his live dragging him back in to drama

Reactions: 2
That is utterly disgraceful. Four groups hunting down a man who’s had an online dispute? That’s psychotic behaviour. To say he brought it on himself and his family is also disgusting. If people are so triggered, that’s on them, not one guy!

I actually think DHB wants to move on, his wife seems desperate to do so (and rightly so if they’re getting threats!), but he’s stubborn and pissed off at the hate he’s getting so won’t back down now. Meanwhile, the faceless trolls are revelling in it all, and the bigger creators are coining it in.
He'll also stop making money if he backs down 🤷 going after the big hitters made sure his following grew very quickly if he backs down what's he going to talk about.

Reactions: 1
Its all kicking off in dhb live he is having a row dnb dan

Apparently dnb Dan has been telling people he has dhb that he has his address and he is going to post in online and go to house 🤦‍♂️

This is absolutely laughable. 3 idiots all arguing about Lawrance because Lawrance said he had drawn a line under but didn't tell his followers to be good lol. Its not up to Lawrance to do people what do to.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He is a true narcissist. He doesn’t like to be called a bully but will happily accuse others of all sorts and then plays victim. I feel sorry for his wife she is clearly wanting it all to stop! Unfortunately he isn’t taking his own advice to leave the app when it starts impacting on your family. There’s having an opinion and there’s dragging it on and on for views. Not seen any of today’s drama. Unfortunately others will jump on to gain clout. Only DHB can get control of this and stop responding to anyone asking about certain people.

I like Lawrence and admire him but do find it strange that if this was a male harming a female there would be an out cry. Yet he can continue!

I don’t believe DHB intended for things to blow up but he is continuing it and that now needs to stop. He enjoys the numbers and the attention but plays victims when he is called out. He hates gifts yet leaves his on, very strange! Where’s his morals now?
Follow your own advice DHB and treat people how you would like to be treated. Simple.

Reactions: 9
We’re all allowed our own opinions and how we addressing them is up to us but what I don’t really agree on and maybe it’s the type of person I am but you don’t get involved in something that has nothing to do with you that’s all I don’t understand. If it has nothing to do with me I wouldn’t be getting involved it’s not worth ruining your own peace over with

Reactions: 4
I can't stand the way he tells his daughter to go away and play else where just because he wants to be on live . all she wants to do is talk to her dad. I've seen him live most days and they are both sat there him on live and her watching it being a mod telling him what to do . I actually commented on how sensible that he didn't let his child in the camera for safety reasons but then boom he has his child dancing for attention on a video.

Reactions: 3
I can't stand the way he tells his daughter to go away and play else where just because he wants to be on live . all she wants to do is talk to her dad. I've seen him live most days and they are both sat there him on live and her watching it being a mod telling him what to do . I actually commented on how sensible that he didn't let his child in the camera for safety reasons but then boom he has his child dancing for attention on a video.
I found that odd too, because I clearly remember him saying kids shouldn’t be on the app. Someone said they felt sorry for the wee one and he said he felt sorry for their kids plastered all over the app. Next thing we know, his accounts are a family affair and still public with God knows who following.

Some bird called Jessica I. Dhb live going on about that Laura Rose being a pedalo and telling him to call her out. He has explained about 8 times that he doesn't knew her or her story so it wouldn't be right (he seems to be learning) and this Jessica sort is saying well you call out Lawrance and the Smithys so why not her.

She is absolutely not interested in what he says she just wants him to leave the Lawrance and the Smithys alone.

The Smithys deserve the hate they are getting. Especially after what they did yesterday. Jess even their own followers have dug them out about it.

This Jessica says she want to bring awareness to the younger people on tiktok by calling out the pedos then why not go and ask Lawrance and the Smithys. Both of them go on about using their account for good. They have millions of followers that can spread the word.

They say they want to help. Well let's see them prove it and actually give back to the community that pays for them to live the life's they now have.

Reactions: 7
Thing is DHB is trying to move on from being this hate figure they’ve made him in to. He’s not interested in any of these people. He’s no different to a journalist writing in newspapers.
people are coming to him with information about other creators. They maybe don’t want to say themselves but he’s saying for them.

Reactions: 5
Exactly that. He said to her do it yourself and you will soon get your numbers up. She just wants to use his clout and have so there is no come back on her.

Thats not how it works. If you want to call people out then you need the balls to do and not hide behind others.

He is already getting threats of people coming to his house. He doesn't need any more.

I’m sorry but these grown men just sitting shouting at each other 😂😂 honestly

• Haha
What that was something else tonight, I wish he would not let Dan in he seems crazy if he doesn't get what he wants he calls men that horrible word which is disgusting I think he is jealous of Daryl

What that was something else tonight, I wish he would not let Dan in he seems crazy if he doesn't get what he wants he calls men that horrible word which is disgusting I think he is jealous of Daryl
That Dan is a nut case. How he even still has his kids I will never know.

I agree I think Dan is jealous of him, extremely sad in of itself.

He can never seem to make his mind up either. One minute he joins in with what dhb says and the next he is attacking him for saying it. You cant agree with him one minute then not the next if its the same issue.

I agree with dhb totally about the Smithys and their trolls.

I also agree with certain stuff he says about Lawrence begging for gifts ect.

I actually like Lawrence but I'm not blind to what he is doing when it comes to the gifts. I dont care about merchandise I say good luck to him with that as at least if you are silly enough to pay £15 for a cup at least you get the cup.

Dan is also one of the worst trouble makers. He can't wait to go and tell Lawrence that dhb is talking about him in lives. Its another reason I think dhb does it because he knows it will start drama.

Dhb loves the drama and anyone that believes him when he says he wants it stop is extremely nieve. He needs the drama because it's what his page is all about.

One thing I will stuck for with dhb though is when people threaten to leek his address ect. No matter how you feel about anyone you don't threaten to do that especially when you know full well there is a young child in that house.

Don't get me wrong I think dhb is twit bag 90% of the time. But never once has he threatened to hurt anyone or leek address. He can be disgusting at times with name calling though.

Dan definitely needs to apologise for calling him a pedalo though. That's totally unacceptable.

Reactions: 2
The problem with DHB is he's all over the place and contradicts himself. I agree with some of the things he says but others are just ridiculous. He spouts on about merch being bad as there vulnerable people on the app which I get but kisses Dan Sprag and Adam Oakleys arse by saying its OK for them as they are selling a brand which is different to merch.... the while Smith thing, I think they did set the fire up which got out of control.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.