Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think dbh and becks are doing really good work on the app but I'm getting a feeling beck is getting obsessive with dhb, if I was his wife I'd be raising an eyebrow cos when he's live she's there every time

Reactions: 4
I think dbh and becks are doing really good work on the app but I'm getting a feeling beck is getting obsessive with dhb, if I was his wife I'd be raising an eyebrow cos when he's live she's there every time
To be fair he asks her to come on a lot of the time, and her partner has been on her lives before so I think that's a bit of a silly thing to say.

Reactions: 9
DHB wife is part of the team and is in the live as a mod with them

I don’t get that impression at all, I’ve seen Becks partner in the background and also Jane is in the chat. It’s not just DHB and Becks there is also James that looks into things, they are obviously like minded people who share the same passion.

Reactions: 10
Jayne is a mod in the live & becks goes live on her own account too. Nothing sinister going on there at all

I don’t get that impression at all, I’ve seen Becks partner in the background and also Jane is in the chat. It’s not just DHB and Becks there is also James that looks into things, they are obviously like minded people who share the same passion.
The face is the duo of DHB and Becks but the brains is clearly James Hardy who doesn't seem bothered about going on lives. The suggestion of some infatuation or attraction between DHB and Becks is misplaced.

Yeah dhb and becks are clearly just good friends .im sure becks partner has been in the background a few times and jayne is a mod .i definrtly wouldnt say becks is obsessed with him she just looks out for him as any good friend would

Reactions: 5
So Jill has put a post on asking her mum that has dementia questions and saying she knows what others are going through, maybe she should pass that onto her boyfriend who didn't give a duck about anyone else who had gone through similar when it was discussed on dhbs live last night.

It's a rather convenient time to be opening up about this when you are under the spotlight for being a transphobe a liar and a bully.

No other content about this or her page either it's sickening using others illness as a shield from your own mistakes and vile behaviour.
Screenshot_20220124-235701_TikTok.jpg

Reactions: 5
So Jill has put a post on asking her mum that has dementia questions and saying she knows what others are going through, maybe she should pass that onto her boyfriend who didn't give a duck about anyone else who had gone through similar when it was discussed on dhbs live last night.

It's a rather convenient time to be opening up about this when you are under the spotlight for being a transphobe a liar and a bully.

No other content about this or her page either it's sickening using others illness as a shield from your own mistakes and vile behaviour.
View attachment 1013845
I thought the exact same when I saw her post!
No sympathy for DHB going through it with his Dad but she puts it on TT!

I hope she had approval from other family members to post that video.

Anything for content & boosting her account 🤬🤮

Echoing what everyone else said. I don't see any obsession.
I thought the exact same when I saw her post!
No sympathy for DHB going through it with his Dad but she puts it on TT!

I hope she had approval from other family members to post that video.

Anything for content & boosting her account 🤬🤮
There is no way her mum can consent to that, you don't need to film her to "raise awareness" I'm pretty sure 99% of people know that dementia causes those symptoms.

Dementia is a bit of a spectrum some can consent some can't but when the person can't even remember their own children or spouse it is clear they are in no way shape or form capable of consenting or understanding.

Like you said anything to boost her account, it's repulsive.

Am I the only one that heard what he said he would of done to shona if he had of been in dd position??? It was vile!

Reactions: 2
I 100
I 100% agree
And the same goes for Becks and her fella too
As for trucker he comes out with allsorts of offensive bollocks when he's pissed (not an excuse) but he does usually own it and apologise the next day.

Reactions: 2
I wasn't a fan of Becks but after watching her live I get her now, she's just passionate.

Reactions: 6
And the same goes for Becks and her fella too
As for trucker he comes out with allsorts of offensive bollocks when he's pissed (not an excuse) but he does usually own it and apologise the next day.
Issue is he can't keep offending people and threatening to beat women up on live and then thinking it's all ok if he says sorry the next day. That's typical abuser behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Issue is he can't keep offending people and threatening to beat women up on live and then thinking it's all ok if he says sorry the next day. That's typical abuser behaviour.
Yeah it's already been discussed on here hasn't it I think Ocean Pearl is trying to pull focus away from Jill.

I'm not making excuses for him hes his own worst enemy at times.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.