Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whats happened .ive been to the cinema so not been watching him .just went on for a bit and didnt understand who they was talking about it

Reactions: 3
Whats happened .ive been to the cinema so not been watching him .just went on for a bit and didnt understand who they was talking about it
Its all about Vicky, Rileys mum tonight

Reactions: 4
That prestige melts just made the whole situation worse! She came on and turned the live onto Vicky, she hadn’t really been mentioned much before that, only in context to Jill & Prior and the threat DHB got.

Sitting vaping with a baby that clearly was in need of her attention 😞 but ranting on and on without any real clarity or knowledge

Simon the bus driver is gay I’m not sure they meant him 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Do we know who prestige melts is yet? She’s doing a lot of arguing in Vickie name and seems to know a lot
I suspect its the partner of Simon who sent the death threat

That prestige melts just made the whole situation worse! She came on and turned the live onto Vicky, she hadn’t really been mentioned much before that, only in context to Jill & Prior and the threat DHB got.

Sitting vaping with a baby that clearly was in need of her attention 😞 but ranting on and on without any real clarity or knowledge

Simon the bus driver is gay I’m not sure they meant him 🤷🏻‍♀️
The stuff she said about charities was completely ignorant she doesn't think people should give to charity but at the same time her friend benefits from the usage of a house to stay in whilst on treatment from young lives vs cancer. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The thing I like about dhb and the people he has on is that they don't sink low and get personal and make comments on appearance or attributes.

This is that jill talking about Chelsea Harwood completely transphobic disgusting comments.
Chelsea would wipe the floor with her haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The gofundme for 8.5k for a medical bed took the biscuit and that queen bee encouraged him I saw her on his "charity" live talking about the bed being the next thing they were gonna help them fundraise for she's enabling them not advising them against such behaviour.
Medical bed for what??? My son is autistic non verbal an mentally delayed an I swear never will he ever act like Jacob is. He is using autism as a sob story to get gifts. Ppl feel sorry for him. He gets involved in everyone’s drama and tbh he has a awful attitude.

She bloody would!
I know Chelsea been few years since seen her but she does have a softer side. She roasts ppl in the box but it’s a act but she would stand up to anyone an god help them on the other side haha

Oh I never knew that Simon was involved Lawrence's ex friend. A few people tonight with huge problems at home but not begging like a lot we see.

It wasn't Simon the bus driver lol it was one of vickys friends called Simon who sent dhb a death threat on Instagram.
My bad 😂 told you I was completely lost 😂 just saw someone say Simon the bus driver in the comments and was like "What?! He's involved too?" 🤯

• Haha
Thing is with this lot it's easy to get lost. Miss a couple of days and it feels like a whole season has passed 😆 Then you have to work out who's telling truths, it's hard work keeping up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
One question I have about the GFM, if Vicky hates DHB so much she can't even thank him why she not tell him from the start I don't want anything from you do it for something else. I took the time to look at some of her photos and her son is adorable isn't he, but keep scrolling and low and behold there's Jacob and Vinegar Knickers.

Reactions: 4
One question I have about the GFM, if Vicky hates DHB so much she can't even thank him why she not tell him from the start I don't want anything from you do it for something else. I took the time to look at some of her photos and her son is adorable isn't he, but keep scrolling and low and behold there's Jacob and Vinegar Knickers.
I remember seeing a video she did at the time when dhb called her out and she did thank him .she thanked him on facebook and even showed the status she did . Not really watched her or riley though tbh did wheb i first saw them but dont really watch them now

Reactions: 1
Hard faced and off putting because of her attitude.
She is vile and her boyfriend is a well known liar take a look at this.
He did it before any of the "big creators" got involved, once they got involved she wanted to distance herself from him as not to jeopardise any further fundraising, non of dhbs followers are on fb it's on tiktok they are the ones who donated so even if she did thank on fb it's snide because that's not the platform he used to raise the money.

Reactions: 10
I remember seeing a video she did at the time when dhb called her out and she did thank him .she thanked him on facebook and even showed the status she did . Not really watched her or riley though tbh did wheb i first saw them but dont really watch them now
But he done the GFM on Tictok and his followers donated on Tictok.

But he done the GFM on Tictok and his followers donated on Tictok.
It was crappy of her if she didn't like him why did she accept the money or allow him to raise funds in her sons name.

I loved Kerry in dhbs box last night she's so right on, I agree with her point that why should one child have it all whilst others suffer, aswel as that there is no way on this planet that they don't get DLA/PIP carers allowance and access to the family fund.

Reactions: 8
It was crappy of her if she didn't like him why did she accept the money or allow him to raise funds in her sons name.

I loved Kerry in dhbs box last night she's so right on, I agree with her point that why should one child have it all whilst others suffer, aswel as that there is no way on this planet that they don't get DLA/PIP carers allowance and access to the family fund.
Kerry was fantastic. Came with all the facts. The wax melts melt just started shouting and then completely lost all credibility.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.