Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's everyone's thoughts on him? He's had a lot to say about the whole smithy drama! And a few other creators... just watched the most dramatic live between him and Lawrence and then him and road man Ralph who looks completely stoned!

Reactions: 4
Nope he's just saying what a lot of people are already thinking. The big cult of creators showed themselves up for what they really are yet again last night. Their followers are all thick, illiterate idiots!! Don'tholdback says it like it is and they don't like to be challenged.

Reactions: 18
Nope he's just saying what a lot of people are already thinking. The big cult of creators showed themselves up for what they really are yet again last night. Their followers are all thick, illiterate idiots!! Don'tholdback says it like it is and they don't like to be challenged.
Thats what I think that he's just saying out loud what we're all thinking

Reactions: 10
He’s said what most people are thinking.
He said the truth about the smithy family and their cult of followers.
now he’s getting trolled and bullied by them and their friends.
he went on live with Mel moon last night he was being ok and reasonable. She twisted everything to make him sound bad. He fiancé was then in the background threatening dontholdback. Total crazies.

Reactions: 12
He’s absolutely horrible I can’t believe people are defending him

Reactions: 3
I think he’s absolutely brilliant, it’s about time someone had the bottle to call out all these large creator accounts who bully anyone who disagrees with their narrow minded views.

Lets be honest, and especially with the Smithy family, he is saying what everyone is thinking and wants answered about the house fire - just everyone else is too scared to post it, and why? Because their ”warriors” come and troll every one of your videos, while screaming be kind in the comments. These large creator accounts know exactly what they’re doing preying on the lonely and vulnerable to make them think they’re part of an online community.

This guy should be applauded for saying it out loud.

Reactions: 20
I’m glad he’s calling people out, especially Lawrence but got to admit I know nothing about him apart from this.

Reactions: 6
I think he’s absolutely brilliant, it’s about time someone had the bottle to call out all these large creator accounts who bully anyone who disagrees with their narrow minded views.

Lets be honest, and especially with the Smithy family, he is saying what everyone is thinking and wants answered about the house fire - just everyone else is too scared to post it, and why? Because their ”warriors” come and troll every one of your videos, while screaming be kind in the comments. These large creator accounts know exactly what they’re doing preying on the lonely and vulnerable to make them think they’re part of an online community.

This guy should be applauded for saying it out loud.
Couldn’t have said it better!!! 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 It’s so true. Smithy family followers are called warriors that says it all. I commented on 1 video that they made a drama of leaving and were back within 2 days and got horrible
Comments from their obsessive fans.

Just saw his live with derby Dan. Both reasonable and agreed end the drama and it’s done. Dontholdback Said he’s not dualling anyone else abs calmly ending the the live.
The likes of dibzy and josh from England in the comments demanding to go on with him. People in the comments saying to let three on. They preach be kind mental health etc but are on there saying he’s dodging talking to them.
he’s been treated so badly.

Reactions: 2
Just saw his live with derby Dan. Both reasonable and agreed end the drama and it’s done. Dontholdback Said he’s not dualling anyone else abs calmly ending the the live.
The likes of dibzy and josh from England in the comments demanding to go on with him. People in the comments saying to let three on. They preach be kind mental health etc but are on there saying he’s dodging talking to them.
he’s been treated so badly.
Yeah who wants to hear what clout chasing shouty Josh who’s niche is talking about tampons… wooo tres edgy and inclusive 🙄 and that dipshit have to say. God they’re irritating like they’re the Tiktok oracle on how to be a nice influencer. Feccckkkkk offfff the delusion is real 😂😂 . But it’s the people who buy the merch tho from these tools 😭😩🤣😂😂😂😂. Imagine going down the pub in ya fruit of the loom with a random Tiktoker name or hash- tag emblazoned on it … I just can’t 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is my favourite Tictoker, he is saying what I've thought too and about time. It's not fair he is threatened and called names for speaking up the truth. The so call bigwigs just hate him because they are terrified all this easy money might end.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I'm not sure if social media is highlighting it or maybe I've not noticed it as much, but who would have thought that having a different opinion to somebody else would mean you were a troll, jealous, clout chasing, conspiracy theorist.

Reactions: 7
I think he is fantastic!! A breath of fresh air on that app, straight up and blunt. Also reminds me of Ricky Gervais lol

Reactions: 8
So Dan Spragg and Adam Oakley are trying to pile on DHB now, their flying monkeys have also been unleashed. DHB was a tad tipsy on his live, I just caught the end of it as his wife drove him home with a kebab 🤣

So Dan Spragg and Adam Oakley are trying to pile on DHB now, their flying monkeys have also been unleashed. DHB was a tad tipsy on his live, I just caught the end of it as his wife drove him home with a kebab 🤣
It's still going

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.