Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's getting rediculous fans of certain people reporting people and getting them banned why don't they just block people they don't like that's what I do.
Tbh if he actually listened to that advice he’d have no content and no one would be arsed with him 😂 only reason people watch him is when he’s drinking and slating other people for drama
Now he’s ‘working behind the scenes to bring them down’ what a hero 🙄😂😂

Reactions: 1
Tbh if he actually listened to that advice he’d have no content and no one would be arsed with him 😂 only reason people watch him is when he’s drinking and slating other people for drama
Now he’s ‘working behind the scenes to bring them down’ what a hero 🙄😂😂
So many people agree with him he's been spot on with almost everything he has said.And the advice was for people with itchy fingers not DHB.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
So many people agree with him he's been spot on with almost everything he has said.And the advice was for people with itchy fingers not DHB.
Nah you can’t pick and choose who you give that advice to 😂 if you’re gunna tell trolls to block people they don’t like the same should apply to him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Now calling himself the DHB army, the guy needs to get a life 😅

Reactions: 7
Nah you can’t pick and choose who you give that advice to 😂 if you’re gunna tell trolls to block people they don’t like the same should apply to him 🤷🏻‍♀️
Now calling himself the DHB army, the guy needs to get a life 😅
Is that what he's calling himself lol hilarious I've not seen him posting since he got banned. Seems to be in the thing to have an Army 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree with all the stuff dhb has said about gifts etc because that is right. I dint agree with going on a witch hunt to get others banned. There's people I follow who do get gifts but I still follow them as I like their content. If I didn't like seeing someone I'd block them so I didn't need to see them. I guess the reason none if these lot do that is the drama brings views

Reactions: 5
I agree with all the stuff dhb has said about gifts etc because that is right. I dint agree with going on a witch hunt to get others banned. There's people I follow who do get gifts but I still follow them as I like their content. If I didn't like seeing someone I'd block them so I didn't need to see them. I guess the reason none if these lot do that is the drama brings views
And it seems to be getting worse daily, follow the gifters guys. Must be lucrative with all these people giving up work or have they given up work and draw benefits.

Reactions: 3
I've only sent gifts once on here and that was when it was the planet thing as we got stuff as well and I sent it to someone I've watched since the start and I like there lives and content as there funny .i spent £20 as didn't want to spend more than and I realised how easy it is to want to buy more .however I stopped myself but somepeople won't be able to do as it can get addictive

I've only ever come near sending a gift was one night to Nick with Jackie he was getting bullied mercilessly for no reason.I could not work out how to do.

Reactions: 4
DHB is right about a lot of the things he’s said about tik tok and the creators on there it’s just a shame he ruins it by going off on one constantly. I’ve always strongly disagreed with the gifts thing. So many tik tokkers either used to or still do almost bribe their followers for gifts ‘I’ll follow back x amount of gifters. The top ten gifters etc’ there has to be people out there that have regretted sending so many gifts just for their attention or haven’t really been able to afford it but wanted their attention and that’s a terrible position to put someone in. I couldn’t do that to someone, yes it’s their decision to send the gifts but like I said people get carried away and wrapped up in it - some people are sadly quite lonely and attention from a ‘big’ tik tokker means a lot to them (even if they have technically bought it) but these tik tokkers don’t give a damn.

He seems like the guy who would move your bins if they were touching his driveway or he would moan if you had 11 items on a 10 item only till.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Maybe he would be best giving out the facts but not naming anyone, that way it can't become a slanging match. I for 1 was quite shocked to find out how little the creator got from the gifts.

Maybe he would be best giving out the facts but not naming anyone, that way it can't become a slanging match. I for 1 was quite shocked to find out how little the creator got from the gifts.
Me too actually, I thought it would be a bit more. I kinda see it that, for example, I pay a subscription to watch Netflix, YouTube gets revenue via ads etc so I’ll watch them and tiktok make revenue from gifts. I don’t mind gifting here and there because I enjoy the content and people on there. I’ll pay tiktok some pennies to continue to watch what’s on that platform. :)

I'm happy to pay if I see anyone I want to watch, i really hope they charge asap.
It depends for me if its per person then no I'm not doing it .someone was live the other day who's got the trial and it was £5 for the live

Reactions: 2
It depends for me if its per person then no I'm not doing it .someone was live the other day who's got the trial and it was £5 for the live
Was that £5 per live? That's shocking
tik tok are making lots of money loads are doing the tik tok shop thing which loads of people are buying from. I'd rather see adverts like YouTube does if I'm honest 80% gifts going to tik tok plus paying to watch live streams. I remember Facebook has or had a thing where people opened a new page for subscribers and it was something like £3.50 a month to see extra content. When you think really tik tok started as a kids app they will loose a lot of people on the app parents aren't going to pay all that money. I dont mind dhb making people aware of all these type of things I didn't know before he had said I assumed all gift money went to the creator. Some people are buying the highest gift several times a day that concerns me if they are getting loans etc to pay. There should be a daily spend limit or some type of limit

Was that £5 per live? That's shocking
tik tok are making lots of money loads are doing the tik tok shop thing which loads of people are buying from. I'd rather see adverts like YouTube does if I'm honest 80% gifts going to tik tok plus paying to watch live streams. I remember Facebook has or had a thing where people opened a new page for subscribers and it was something like £3.50 a month to see extra content. When you think really tik tok started as a kids app they will loose a lot of people on the app parents aren't going to pay all that money. I dont mind dhb making people aware of all these type of things I didn't know before he had said I assumed all gift money went to the creator. Some people are buying the highest gift several times a day that concerns me if they are getting loans etc to pay. There should be a daily spend limit or some type of limit
I think it's £5 for the month but I'm not sure and yeah apprently it'd actually 30% to tiktok and then the rest are to like android and apple and stuff .so yeah all in all it still is 80% which is ridiculous but I guess it's how tiktok is kept going

I know that if they don't start charging to watch videos or lives individually then I will be coming of tiktok I don't mind paying a monthly thing and it be for all lives but not for individuals

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.