Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Hes doing a gofund me but I'm sure he said in a live the other day after manley fmaily did the one for ms not to trust gofund mes as everyone keeps it for themselves and then gos ahead and does one
Yup. Saw him say that

lozza96

VIP Member
I don't know if its just me but in his latest video its like hes telling his daughter what to say .like I can hear his wife going mmm and then her saying the same thing

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Probably because he's run out of fluff. However you feel about The Smithy's, Lawrence, etc, it's patently obvious that the likes of DHB and whoever have absolutely no concrete dirt and have just been riding the waves for the past month or so for the clout
Do you think.

I watched all the live last night and he was OK up to a point where I think he was trying to get nick Smith on with him by calling him out etc ... it got very weird very quickly and uncomfortable

mumz

VIP Member
I'd pay to watch poppy meads it's very rare she goes live but I've always liked her
I think shes at SITC this weekend. I wonder who else is going. Lol cj, Iffys, Beet, Spragg etc, etc? I heard Libby mae is going
DHB?

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
Has DHB distanced himself from Zak’s sister, she was his mod but now she’s Live with two of his other mods whilst DHB is live with others

mumz

VIP Member
Why does he need a thankyou for donating to charity tho? I donate 12€ a month to children in yemen, I don’t expect a yemeni child to ring me up each month and thank me lmao. I agree with a lot dhb says but he is being embarrassing here.
I think because he was in direct contact with her when setting it up and while he was doing it.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Anyone know what's up with DHB tonight he does not normally let people get to him. Personally I think he is crazy for letting the Trolls get to him but I hardly see him so not sure what's happened lately.