Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky of prestige wax melts, prior & manhater, jacob & nathanbee all slagging dhb off again in jacobs live early hours of this morning, then next minute saying they dont want a war. All dhb people are scum apparently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
It was crappy of her if she didn't like him why did she accept the money or allow him to raise funds in her sons name.

I loved Kerry in dhbs box last night she's so right on, I agree with her point that why should one child have it all whilst others suffer, aswel as that there is no way on this planet that they don't get DLA/PIP carers allowance and access to the family fund.
I did too, nothing made sense that candle woman said.

Becky of prestige wax melts, prior & manhater, jacob & nathanbee all slagging dhb off again in jacobs live early hours of this morning, then next minute saying they dont want a war. All dhb people are scum apparently.
We weren't scum when we were donating.

Reactions: 6
Oh really, if they have so much to say why didn't they go in the box... because they knew they'd get ripped apart because they caused all this drama and couldn't back it up.

I think they've made it 100000% worse for vicky by pretending to stick up for her trying to make themselves look good.

Reactions: 7
DHB was known for being ‘controversial’ on tiktok long before October (when he did the GFM) Vicky was not new to tiktok she would have known what DHB was about so she would have been better off saying lovely thought but I’m ok thanks…maybe she didn’t want to look a gift horse in the mouth, understandable if you’re desperately needing funds, but she should have thanked him and his followers via tiktok, end of. Also DHB helped raise her profile resulting in bigger creators then being aware and offering to help. I honestly believe she didn’t want to be ‘linked’ with DHB as that w could possibly, in her mind, jeopardise future fund raising.
Did Vicky ever do any lives with DHB during his sober October ?

No she did not, DHB said she did not even check in with how he was doing, only at end of the month about how to get the money.
She went to him as he had a high profile at the time, she used him for clout then moved onto the coles etc.
She was in Ben Rantz live the other day slating DHB hoping to get his support most likely

• Angry
Reactions: 8
No she did not, DHB said she did not even check in with how he was doing, only at end of the month about how to get the money.
She went to him as he had a high profile at the time, she used him for clout then moved onto the coles etc.
She was in Ben Rantz live the other day slating DHB hoping to get his support most likely
She slags him off on others lives all the time, whether he gets mentioned or not, why soo much wrath for a man that helped you.

Her behaviour has raised questions not just from dhb from most of his followers and other parents of sick and disabled kids, they can't all be "bullies".

Reactions: 5
Can’t keep his name out of their mouths

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Oh really, if they have so much to say why didn't they go in the box... because they knew they'd get ripped apart because they caused all this drama and couldn't back it up.

I think they've made it 100000% worse for vicky by pretending to stick up for her trying to make themselves look good.
I thought Waxy was doing Vicki no favours at all.

Reactions: 4
Just to clarify Vicky does not claim she says :unsure: also congratulation waxy on going in on DHB. She made Vicky look so great, not!
DLA/Pip csn be paid into any account. Just because she is showing a statement it’s not proof

Just to clarify Vicky does not claim she says :unsure: also congratulation waxy on going in on DHB. She made Vicky look so great, not!
Its funny they say they need to stop the bullying when DHB is all about helping people and trying to stop them getting scammed and no bullying it's all just facts with reciepts.

All that prior guy does is contradict himself, notice when he was "clarifying" they weren't after dhbs account Jill was in the background nodding as if it say yes I am.

It's easy to sit on live and chat utter bollocks when the person you are speaking about isn't there to prove you wrong, it just shows what cowards they are.

And what Jacob description of himself was spot on totally agreed with it just not the pity party section

• Heart
Its funny they say they need to stop the bullying when DHB is all about helping people and trying to stop them getting scammed and no bullying it's all just facts with reciepts.
And they called him out... they were "protecting" their "friend" but if anyone has dhbs back or agrees with them they are "bullies".

DLA/Pip csn be paid into any account. Just because she is showing a statement it’s not proof
The go fund was paid into someone else's name other than Vicky because she apparently didn't gave I.D plus any DLA for Riley should go into Rileys bank you would have thought.

It’s all for clout! That poor boys illness is being used to boost their accounts 🤬😡🤮.
And I’m sorry, my child would be my sole focus 100 percent, I wouldn’t be putting anything on any social media.
Why not ask Make A Wish? Family Fund etc. That’s a red flag to me

I think Vicky would be better if she distanced herself from these people and spend time with her boy.

What a load of shite ! That Jacob seems to enjoy the drama a lot, plus he said he was going to rip DHB’s organs out and hang Alfie by his b*lls ! That is bullying and threats ! Yes DHB did threaten benrantz BUT he came on the next day and apologised, he owns his behaviour and will say when he has been out of line, he also always has proof/receipts, people might not like his opinions and he accepts that too. As for matey saying people backed away from DHB and then backed him again that’s because peoples eyes are being opened, people are waking up and seeing that he isn’t just blowing hot air he is speaking and exposing truths-I’ve held my hand up and said I was not a fan at first but the more I watched and listened the more I realised he actually has a good heart and wants to help anyone that has been wronged and financially taken advantage of. It’s the same with Becks’s, she comes across ‘hard faced’ but that’s because she says it how it is and doesn’t sugarcoat things she is passionate and that’s a good thing, you know where you stand with people like that. From what they’ve said before on their lives what’s been exposed so far has only scratched the surface of what’s been going on, I hate to think of the full extent of the unique scam !

Reactions: 12
What a load of shite ! That Jacob seems to enjoy the drama a lot, plus he said he was going to rip DHB’s organs out and hang Alfie by his b*lls ! That is bullying and threats ! Yes DHB did threaten benrantz BUT he came on the next day and apologised, he owns his behaviour and will say when he has been out of line, he also always has proof/receipts, people might not like his opinions and he accepts that too. As for matey saying people backed away from DHB and then backed him again that’s because peoples eyes are being opened, people are waking up and seeing that he isn’t just blowing hot air he is speaking and exposing truths-I’ve held my hand up and said I was not a fan at first but the more I watched and listened the more I realised he actually has a good heart and wants to help anyone that has been wronged and financially taken advantage of. It’s the same with Becks’s, she comes across ‘hard faced’ but that’s because she says it how it is and doesn’t sugarcoat things she is passionate and that’s a good thing, you know where you stand with people like that. From what they’ve said before on their lives what’s been exposed so far has only scratched the surface of what’s been going on, I hate to think of the full extent of the unique scam !
What people like Jill and Prior aren't intelligent enough to understand is that rational adult human beings have the capacity and freedom to change their minds.

They have the mentality of a gang of bullies at school, Trucker said the other night Prior told him to rethink who he was friends with and Jill commented on dhbs post telling someone to unfollow dhb. Who are they to tell anyone who to be friends with or who to follow on social media, the good thing about dhb is he doesn't care who you are friends with or who you follow everyone is welcome until they start being disgusting or saying personal tit.

Reactions: 9
I can see in the future Prior changing his mind about things because I'm not sure how deep he is into this relationship but Prior still time to get out I don't even know you but I feel for you.

I can see in the future Prior changing his mind about things because I'm not sure how deep he is into this relationship but Prior still time to get out I don't even know you but I feel for you.
From what is on social media they have only been posting about eachother since November 21, he has two kids in Wales and has moved in with Jill in Barnsley so it's gone deep very quickly.

"Jacob" live with tishytashytoshy, she's just admitted it was her brother that sent the death threats to dhb.

She claims its all sorted with dhb and nobody is gonna talk about it again, I'm not convinced they seem very desperate to stop people talking about them now.

Someone said tash called becks a druggy and asked if she had apologised to becks and there is a screen record somewhere but she ignored it her face was a picture though so she must know about it.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.