Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diglet

Chatty Member
Echoing what everyone else said. I don't see any obsession.
I thought the exact same when I saw her post!
No sympathy for DHB going through it with his Dad but she puts it on TT!

I hope she had approval from other family members to post that video.

Anything for content & boosting her account 🤬🤮
There is no way her mum can consent to that, you don't need to film her to "raise awareness" I'm pretty sure 99% of people know that dementia causes those symptoms.

Dementia is a bit of a spectrum some can consent some can't but when the person can't even remember their own children or spouse it is clear they are in no way shape or form capable of consenting or understanding.

Like you said anything to boost her account, it's repulsive.

Reactions: 9

mumz

VIP Member
I think dbh and becks are doing really good work on the app but I'm getting a feeling beck is getting obsessive with dhb, if I was his wife I'd be raising an eyebrow cos when he's live she's there every time
DHB wife is part of the team and is in the live as a mod with them

scottishgirl13

VIP Member
So many other tiktokers using DHB for attention. Especially since tiktok changed so that if you’re in guest in someone’s live it shows your followers as live. if it didn’t do that none of them would bother.
They don’t even know what they’re annoyed by. They say he’s a bully when all he’s done is point out the truth such as smithy family are frausters. He’s never threatened anyone. Lots of other people have threatened him.
So many other people getting involved and subsequently getting their followers involved.
they see he’s getting attention and want the attention too. They can’t stand that someone is saying what everyone else thinks.

He is a true narcissist. He doesn’t like to be called a bully but will happily accuse others of all sorts and then plays victim. I feel sorry for his wife she is clearly wanting it all to stop! Unfortunately he isn’t taking his own advice to leave the app when it starts impacting on your family. There’s having an opinion and there’s dragging it on and on for views. Not seen any of today’s drama. Unfortunately others will jump on to gain clout. Only DHB can get control of this and stop responding to anyone asking about certain people.

I like Lawrence and admire him but do find it strange that if this was a male harming a female there would be an out cry. Yet he can continue!

I don’t believe DHB intended for things to blow up but he is continuing it and that now needs to stop. He enjoys the numbers and the attention but plays victims when he is called out. He hates gifts yet leaves his on, very strange! Where’s his morals now?
Follow your own advice DHB and treat people how you would like to be treated. Simple.

diglet

Chatty Member
What a load of shite ! That Jacob seems to enjoy the drama a lot, plus he said he was going to rip DHB’s organs out and hang Alfie by his b*lls ! That is bullying and threats ! Yes DHB did threaten benrantz BUT he came on the next day and apologised, he owns his behaviour and will say when he has been out of line, he also always has proof/receipts, people might not like his opinions and he accepts that too. As for matey saying people backed away from DHB and then backed him again that’s because peoples eyes are being opened, people are waking up and seeing that he isn’t just blowing hot air he is speaking and exposing truths-I’ve held my hand up and said I was not a fan at first but the more I watched and listened the more I realised he actually has a good heart and wants to help anyone that has been wronged and financially taken advantage of. It’s the same with Becks’s, she comes across ‘hard faced’ but that’s because she says it how it is and doesn’t sugarcoat things she is passionate and that’s a good thing, you know where you stand with people like that. From what they’ve said before on their lives what’s been exposed so far has only scratched the surface of what’s been going on, I hate to think of the full extent of the unique scam !
What people like Jill and Prior aren't intelligent enough to understand is that rational adult human beings have the capacity and freedom to change their minds.

They have the mentality of a gang of bullies at school, Trucker said the other night Prior told him to rethink who he was friends with and Jill commented on dhbs post telling someone to unfollow dhb. Who are they to tell anyone who to be friends with or who to follow on social media, the good thing about dhb is he doesn't care who you are friends with or who you follow everyone is welcome until they start being disgusting or saying personal shit.

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I cant stand dhb.

He is a clout chaser. He keeps going on about how he is not interested in drama and yet he started it all.

He loves the drama because he has gone after 3 of the big tikers and he will know as we all do that you go after them it will get trolls after you. And every single time one of them comments on your videos you grow and grow.

He is just as dishonest as the ones he calls out.

By doing what he is doing he has put his and his family safety at risk. There is as least 4 groups now that are hunting him down. They will find him eventually.

This is what this idiot doesn't realise. You cant go around and start one of the biggest drama on tiktok and not think that the violent nut jobs won't find you.

I dont wish bad on anyone but he has done this to himself. Dont want the hate then don't start drama its that simple. Having an opinion is one thing but what he his doing is playing with fire.
Four groups hunting down man on Tictok who talks about people on Tictok, that's kinda scary, are they trying to shut him up for some reason.Why would anyone want to risk a police record because you do not like a guy on Tictok.You know what that sounds like a threat.

Last edited:

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Very true and alot of people will have their eyes opened after this game 🤣😂🤣😂

And brings receipts everytime !
He sussed out the Smithy family , and even they die hard Smithy warrior's are starting to see what they are all about. Same with Lawrence that he is a nasty peace of work. The list goes on. Darby Dan. Hitting his ex. He says I have my kids with me. I know a girl she was a heroin addict and she had her kids with Her that means fuck all

• Heart

diglet

Chatty Member
I think dbh and becks are doing really good work on the app but I'm getting a feeling beck is getting obsessive with dhb, if I was his wife I'd be raising an eyebrow cos when he's live she's there every time
To be fair he asks her to come on a lot of the time, and her partner has been on her lives before so I think that's a bit of a silly thing to say.

Mr Brownstone

I don’t get that impression at all, I’ve seen Becks partner in the background and also Jane is in the chat. It’s not just DHB and Becks there is also James that looks into things, they are obviously like minded people who share the same passion.
The face is the duo of DHB and Becks but the brains is clearly James Hardy who doesn't seem bothered about going on lives. The suggestion of some infatuation or attraction between DHB and Becks is misplaced.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Followed DHB since day dot. I don’t always agree 💯 but he speaks the truth! He gets a lot of crap for calling out the wrong uns, but he puts his face to it & owns it when he’s wrong.
But he needs to buy a darker hoody, I can’t read the comments when he wears that light one 😂😂😂😂

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
I'm sorry, but Jacob isn't as vulnerable as he makes out....he's a manipulative piece of work....changes the narrative to suit himself....not so vulnerable when he's begging or setting up GFMs is he?
I came to say something similar. He’s another one using disability to gain sympathy which then leads to gifts and most recently that fundraiser he did for himself….he knows exactly how to play people and I’m shocked at the amount of people, not just on TikTok but the internet as a whole who will believe absolutely anything they’re told and how easy they part with own money…🤨🤨🙄🙄

Reactions: 8

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Becky of prestige wax melts, prior & manhater, jacob & nathanbee all slagging dhb off again in jacobs live early hours of this morning, then next minute saying they dont want a war. All dhb people are scum apparently.

• Wow
  • Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Let's be honest....the ones that allegedly got ripped off by Ash are grown women....were happy to sleep with someone they barely knew....lend/give money to a virtual stranger....and then make a big scene about it. Grow up....and stop behaving like slappers....lots of us have slept around and faced the consequences without making it public knowledge....get some self respect ffs.
Oh, and I love Chelsey....and I follow her.

• Heart

diglet

Chatty Member
But he done the GFM on Tictok and his followers donated on Tictok.
It was shitty of her if she didn't like him why did she accept the money or allow him to raise funds in her sons name.

I loved Kerry in dhbs box last night she's so right on, I agree with her point that why should one child have it all whilst others suffer, aswel as that there is no way on this planet that they don't get DLA/PIP carers allowance and access to the family fund.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I hope dhb rips in to Smithys Mrs for their latest sick 'prank' that they've put on fb of the pretend *baby* falling out the window 😡

• Wow

diglet

Chatty Member
The live last night was a proper decent debate everybody let eachother speak no personal attacks etc until tubby Tom makes his owl faced appearance.

The man is pathetically childish, said he wasn't there to shout and proceeded to do exactly that. He didn't want to listen to what anyone else had to say and almost cried over the negative comments. He's not used to reading those because he blocks everyone with a difference of opinion or genuine question.

It is clear that the man is used to conversing almost exclusively with minors as he was unable to control himself or bring anything of any merit to the conversation.

The last bit before it ended where he said
"this should be the end of it now"

Err no that's not how it works, people's opinions will not change unless your behaviour does.

• Heart