Dontholdbackofficalx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You are right Lozza, I find people like him dangerous in so much as you cause problems because they can and everyone will rush to gift and sooth your ego again.
The gofundme for 8.5k for a medical bed took the biscuit and that queen bee encouraged him I saw her on his "charity" live talking about the bed being the next thing they were gonna help them fundraise for she's enabling them not advising them against such behaviour.

Reactions: 4
I think Jacob is cleverer than his friends all put together.
The gofundme for 8.5k for a medical bed took the biscuit and that queen bee encouraged him I saw her on his "charity" live talking about the bed being the next thing they were gonna help them fundraise for she's enabling them not advising them against such behaviour.

I think Jacob is cleverer than his friends all put together.
I agree it's a sham, the people around that person only entertain them to make themselves look good and virtuous, they never pull that person up for making threats that person has even threatened Alfie.

I fell asleep for a bit has he been live
No, he was out for a mates birthday this weekend apparently so he's not been on. Becks and trucker Gee have been and trucker's just been in Chelsey Harwoods box

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry, but Jacob isn't as vulnerable as he makes out....he's a manipulative piece of work....changes the narrative to suit himself....not so vulnerable when he's begging or setting up GFMs is he?
Totally agree with you, I’ve commented before on this individual Jacob, this person is a malingerer, that fakes having seizures, claims to be autistic and has so many special needs yet has no support from authorities, obviously deemed able to take care of his/her self. He/ she is very manipulative, also claims to be transgender but still has his female name in the PayPal. This person makes my skin crawl.

Reactions: 10
No, he was out for a mates birthday this weekend apparently so he's not been on. Becks and trucker Gee have been and trucker's just been in Chelsey Harwoods box
I cant belive ive mizsed trucker and chelsey

I agree it's a sham, the people around that person only entertain them to make themselves look good and virtuous, they never pull that person up for making threats that person has even threatened Alfie.
What is the reason for needing a 8.5k bed ??

Ive just gone on trucker gees live .whats happeneing ?

Seems to be kicking of but not sure whats happened
Trucker's being a turncoat as usual and switched sides because he's had a drink. Slagging off Daryl and defending clout chaser Vicky, transphobic Jill and co.

Trucker's being a turncoat as usual and switched sides because he's had a drink. Slagging off Daryl and defending clout chaser Vicky, transphobic Jill and co.
Chelsey will be disappointed

Reactions: 3

Chelsey will be disappointed
Ive worked out that the person hes live with is this jills boyfriend .never heard of this jill until last few days .i imagine chelsey wouldnt be pleased anyway if she saw when he was live a few weeks ago when he was drunk been transphobic about chelsey himself .i do like trucker until hes drunk

Ive worked out that the person hes live with is this jills boyfriend .never heard of this jill until last few days .i imagine chelsey wouldnt be pleased anyway if she saw when he was live a few weeks ago when he was drunk been transphobic about chelsey himself .i do like trucker until hes drunk
He's an alcoholic I think. Drinks daily. His wife is a weird one too... He cheats on her a lot apparently.

Oh god really .looks like becks and darryls sister have fallen out with trucker as well

He's an alcoholic I think. Drinks daily. His wife is a weird one too... He cheats on her a lot apparently.
Comes across like he has total control of her and he definitely has a drink problem. He be suckling up to dhb on his next live like the gim.p he is.

He tries to suck up to everyone. Looks like every ex army loser is on tik tok and it's embarrassing to think these drips defended the country?

Trucker gee man I’m disappointed! DHB should never have been spoken about when he wasn’t there to defend himself. That Jill is vile, and the bf’s a puppet. I mean who is she? Only got DHB name in her mouth for clout! I’d love to see her go head to head with Chelsea, she would destroy her!

He tries to suck up to everyone. Looks like every ex army loser is on tik tok and it's embarrassing to think these drips defended the country?
He's definitely a certain type, I know of someone serving with all the same personality traits, he's just another DHB wannabe who befriends him then turns on him just to try and be *unique*

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.