Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pokerboy21

Did you guys see him trying to get a word in sideways with Derby Dan he just won't let him speak I would personally not entertain him again
Derby Dan is probably the biggest loser on tiktok. Thinks himself as some role model.
Yeah. Role model to other tiktok losers you grade A tosser!

Reactions: 8

zyxwvu

VIP Member
And the same goes for Becks and her fella too
As for trucker he comes out with allsorts of offensive bollocks when he's pissed (not an excuse) but he does usually own it and apologise the next day.
Issue is he can't keep offending people and threatening to beat women up on live and then thinking it's all ok if he says sorry the next day. That's typical abuser behaviour.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Did she play the recorded call? I don't know, but my bullshit radar is starting to ping. This is starting to remind me about all the drama regarding the smithys and that fire. DHB and the gang were going all out with their "investigation" and then it just fizzled to nothing.
Yeah she played the call to PayPal. We haven't seen any definitive proof regarding the £12.5k's whereabouts yet. I don't see any reason for the charity to lie and state they didn't receive it? Tan was supposedly going to the hospice today to check if they'd received it but hasn't said a word. You'd think she would. Or Lee and co could check whether they'd received it and clear their names.

Something that is for certain is that they were raising money illegally, there's a lot of missing money (CJ said she spent the money she raised for it - was only about £40 - but that's obtaining money by deception in itself).

All We R Unique had to do was be open and honest and show the receipts. Show where the money was and where it had gone to.

I think it's shady as hell and action fraud will find something.

• Heart

Tryger88

VIP Member
He's saying he's gonna fight Darby Dan in car park tomorrow who's probably half his size but wouldn't meet up with rightguys in a car park 😅

• Haha

PeachArcher

Chatty Member
I cant stand dhb.

He is a clout chaser. He keeps going on about how he is not interested in drama and yet he started it all.

He loves the drama because he has gone after 3 of the big tikers and he will know as we all do that you go after them it will get trolls after you. And every single time one of them comments on your videos you grow and grow.

He is just as dishonest as the ones he calls out.

By doing what he is doing he has put his and his family safety at risk. There is as least 4 groups now that are hunting him down. They will find him eventually.

This is what this idiot doesn't realise. You cant go around and start one of the biggest drama on tiktok and not think that the violent nut jobs won't find you.

I dont wish bad on anyone but he has done this to himself. Dont want the hate then don't start drama its that simple. Having an opinion is one thing but what he his doing is playing with fire.
That is utterly disgraceful. Four groups hunting down a man who’s had an online dispute? That’s psychotic behaviour. To say he brought it on himself and his family is also disgusting. If people are so triggered, that’s on them, not one guy!

I actually think DHB wants to move on, his wife seems desperate to do so (and rightly so if they’re getting threats!), but he’s stubborn and pissed off at the hate he’s getting so won’t back down now. Meanwhile, the faceless trolls are revelling in it all, and the bigger creators are coining it in.

Jonesy88

I think he is fantastic!! A breath of fresh air on that app, straight up and blunt. Also reminds me of Ricky Gervais lol

Mobilemaw

Trucker gee maybe should lay off the booze when he drives for a living. He will know all about it if police pull him over one morning

• Heart

Tryger88

VIP Member
The only thing I think he should do is call out other people not just the big creaters rather than just always sticking to them he needs to go for these other people who are always playing the game and are at the top of the weekly board that gets 10 castles in a row sent to them .this is the weekly one and none of the big ones are even on there .these are the people he needs to go for
On the whole he's calling them all out, him mentioning small creators individually would be pointless as no one knows who they are and it's the big creators who have the most influence over these vulnerable people.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
No she did not, DHB said she did not even check in with how he was doing, only at end of the month about how to get the money.
She went to him as he had a high profile at the time, she used him for clout then moved onto the coles etc.
She was in Ben Rantz live the other day slating DHB hoping to get his support most likely

• Angry

Chocolate lolly

Chatty Member
He sussed out the Smithy family , and even they die hard Smithy warrior's are starting to see what they are all about. Same with Lawrence that he is a nasty peace of work. The list goes on. Darby Dan. Hitting his ex. He says I have my kids with me. I know a girl she was a heroin addict and she had her kids with Her that means fuck all
Ahh Diddys full of bull as we all know

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Tom just came out of nowhere .certainly wasnt expecting him to join .and papa blazes face haha he looked so awkward
He said he received Instagram messages about it .. You know, those same Instagram messages he said he couldn't get round to reading 😉

In reality, we know Tom, Lucy, Claire and Andy read here and watch every single DHB live.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

diglet

Chatty Member
Becky of prestige wax melts, prior & manhater, jacob & nathanbee all slagging dhb off again in jacobs live early hours of this morning, then next minute saying they dont want a war. All dhb people are scum apparently.
Oh really, if they have so much to say why didn't they go in the box... because they knew they'd get ripped apart because they caused all this drama and couldn't back it up.

I think they've made it 100000% worse for vicky by pretending to stick up for her trying to make themselves look good.

lozza96

VIP Member
I really think they should bring back big brother and do a tiktok edition 😆 it would be interesting to say the least

• Haha
I will admit I wasn’t a fan of DHB at first, I thought he was just a trouble riser but I totally take that back now, yes he sometimes oversteps the line but I do believe he is exposing people not out of hatred for them but because he genuinely cares about the vulnerable and those that are scammed.

lululalalulu

VIP Member
Its funny they say they need to stop the bullying when DHB is all about helping people and trying to stop them getting scammed and no bullying it's all just facts with reciepts.
It’s all for clout! That poor boys illness is being used to boost their accounts 🤬😡🤮.
And I’m sorry, my child would be my sole focus 100 percent, I wouldn’t be putting anything on any social media.
Why not ask Make A Wish? Family Fund etc. That’s a red flag to me