DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what mine looks like but you can’t see comments, tap the screen or send gifts whilst doing it. But it’s hardly to flick in and out of the live and come on here ♥
Oh that's a better way to have it, how do you do that

Reactions: 3
Loving the ceo gifts people are sending for our boss 😂

Oh that's a better way to have it, how do you do that
Go to the share button, click the settings and then click on the PIP. It should then let you swipe up off off tiktok and it’ll come up in the background on tattle. If it doesn’t work first time, go out of his live and then back in and it should be fine xxx

Go to the share button, click the settings and then click on the PIP. It should then let you swipe up off off tiktok and it’ll come up in the background on tattle. If it doesn’t work first time, go out of his live and then back in and it should be fine xxx
Why you laughing at me @Faith61 😂😂

Edit oh just realised it was probs the ceo part. Forgot I wrote that. As you were.
ps think I already broke a tooth on my popcorn 😂

This is breaking my heart 💔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

Edit oh just realised it was probs the ceo part. Forgot I wrote that. As you were.
Yesh it was......💖

Reactions: 2

This is breaking my heart 💔
Omg I did it... Thankyou ❤

Attachments

Reactions: 4
I keep forgetting I’m not on a burner account when I comment 😂

May have shouted loud and proud about tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It took me ages to compose myself to tell my partner what was happening Darrel got to me tonight I felt the emotion and Becks x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.