DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not going to be liked for saying this, but muddy just said he’s £20 grand in debt and on universal credit. He hasn’t got a pot to piss in basically.
I just think it’s all a bit hypocritical. Why are we as tax payers then funding him to gift derby dan two trains? He has baliffs coming to his dads home who has dementia. Is muddy not classed as vulnerable right now? Or does this not include him because he’s part of dhb army. I don’t agree at all.
Who is Muddy ?

Reactions: 4
Yeah I was a bit surprised at that bit as I was in dans live when he gifted him. But a lot more people are probably in a lot more debt than that and live lavish lifestyles so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I think he thought he was gifting for Luke too like DHB did.

Yeah I was a bit surprised at that bit as I was in dans live when he gifted him. But a lot more people are probably in a lot more debt than that and live lavish lifestyles so who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️ But I think he thought he was gifting for Luke too like DHB did.
He wrote a message saying something along the lines off enjoy it spend it on you and your kids. How can you live a lavish lifestyle on universal credit?

He wrote a message saying something along the lines off enjoy it spend it on you and your kids. How can you live a lavish lifestyle on universal credit?
I would guess he's also getting sickness benefits included so could also get credit cards if his income is higher than normal universal credit, he's definitely vulnerable.

I think muddy is friends with dan hes been live with him a few times .i think hes another one thats just friends with both dan and dhb and ive seen him in ben rantz live often as well

Reactions: 3
Yeah he is friends with them both. He didn’t want to get involved with the conversation last night about derby which is understandable.

The trains are 899 coins....so if you recharge off the app they are about £8.99 each.....I bought 3500 coins for the last DHB comp and it cost me £34.99.
Oh I thought they were more, thanks Nanny Nelly x

Yeah he is friends with them both. He didn’t want to get involved with the conversation last night about derby which is understandable.
Was that in DHBs live.

Is Darrel Live tonight?
I imagine he’ll be watching manky, maybe he’ll go live after 🤷🏼‍♀️. I might sound a bit daft but James post on insta, where he shared ss of different stories featuring people named James Hardy, confused me a bit. Is he saying manky is going to expose something about him and it’s not even him ? That’s how I took it.

Reactions: 5
I imagine he’ll be watching manky, maybe he’ll go live after 🤷🏼‍♀️. I might sound a bit daft but James post on insta, where he shared ss of different stories featuring people named James Hardy, confused me a bit. Is he saying manky is going to expose something about him and it’s not even him ? That’s how I took it.
Think that’s what he was getting at 😳

Think that’s what he was getting at 😳
James Hardy is probably not even his real name

Reactions: 6
I know quite a few people on UC with nice cars, holidays, designer clothes etc. All on credit cards & finance.

Reactions: 3
Hope DHB does a live soon but don’t forget the likes of the BEGS won’t be watching will you SKANKY SCAREBARE, BASEBALL BAT, MRS SKANKY DD as if 🤣you can’t help yourselves but to watch can you absolute muppets 🤡

DHB is going live on Thursday 🧾 👏🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Hope DHB does a live soon but don’t forget the likes of the BEGS won’t be watching will you SKANKY SCAREBARE, BASEBALL BAT, MRS SKANKY DD as if 🤣you can’t help yourselves but to watch can you absolute muppets 🤡

DHB is going live on Thursday 🧾 👏🏻
Is his back up account gone? The one where he posted about going live?

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.