Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imsexy888

Chatty Member
Yeah I have noticed that tbf, I have been in between, I’ve disagreed with some of DHBs actions and others I’ve agreed with so haven’t loved or disliked him tbh but this situation he’s out of order 100% and wasting socials time if he does go ahead with it

There has been people that have disagreed on the threads with things he’s done so I assumed it was just a normal thread as there’s nothing anyway to say it’s a ‘rave’ thread
I've agreed with exposing begger & how much they make etc. However threatening to call social services & calling the newspaper is just so low. There are many so called creators that you can see abuse their children & DD isn't one of those. Am I a DD fan, no not by a long shot & I disagree with alot he does but he isn't a bad Father.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

PoopooKaKa

VIP Member
Hi sorry to go off topic but does anyone know the thread title for adhd sheperdess I've tried looking but no success

NoseyBiatch92

I don’t think SS need to be called unless someone thinks the kids in danger.
But SS are not just there for an emergency, sometimes people just need a wake up call or a reality check
Nobody is going to take anyones kids away just because of one phone call.
Surely there has to be calls from various people or agencies and supporting evidence to back it up
Not necessarily, there are a lot of people that have had children taken when they shouldn’t have been, meanwhile children in actual dangerous situations get missed

SS shouldn’t be used as a ‘wake up call’ when the kids are well looked after, healthy and happy. There’s nothing untoward going on there and you can clearly see that, this is simply a grudge against DD and it’s going too far