DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hes manic, it's scary and his wife eggs him on, both deluded
They both need a couple of weeks away it’s not HEALTHY !

Pregnancy is supposed to be the most magical part of life yet they're spending this time full of drama. So sad
And to think tiktok was introduced during lockdown with dances & for mostly kids it’s pathetic the people on it are toxic drama queens & the beggars

Reactions: 9
Has he gone?
I used to like this RG for the reviews, I never had any idea he was like this.
He has to be gaining followers because people enjoy other peoples misery and especially if it goes on and on like this.
Im not going to say calm down anymore he wont or he can't but seems like people are making a joke of this telling him rubbish to wind him up and making him more ill.
And to the sneeky spies telling him whats said in here you are not helping him are you? so whos side are you really on.

Reactions: 8
Has he gone?
I used to like this RG for the reviews, I never had any idea he was like this.
He has to be gaining followers because people enjoy other peoples misery and especially if it goes on and on like this.
Im not going to say calm down anymore he wont or he can't but seems like people are making a joke of this telling him rubbish to wind him up and making him more ill.
And to the sneeky spies telling him whats said in here you are not helping him are you? so whos side are you really on.
I didn’t have a clue about all this either at first I somehow stumbled across it and it is like watching a car crash wreckage, you know you shouldn’t stare and watch but you can’t seem to help yourself….
They don’t listen to the sensible people telling them to come off social media instead they prefer to pick out the comments egging them on … you can’t reason with them…
I actually think RGR is enjoying it all … it’s getting him extra views.

Reactions: 8
DHB, new video on now.

I said RG was trying to stop him saying something,
whats he hiding, so lost with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is all getting silly now. These people are grown adults and I’m sick off all this drama. All of them are as bad as each other. It’s tit for tat, she said/he said. Grow up the lot of you (not directed at the tattlers, directed at the tiktokers!)
Also, as someone who desperately wants a baby and has already had failed IVF, why can’t RG and his partner just get off tiktok and focus on that baby! They are so lucky to have a successful IVF - why bring all this stress to the house!
This is school ground stuff and I’ve had it up to here with them all! Rant over xx

Reactions: 13
Anytime someone says on his live to take time off, come off the ap, he blocks them. He gets really defensive. I have to say he is doing my head in 😬

For me it’s like he wants something to go wrong so he can blame someone, to tarnish someone else for his wrong doing

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.