DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but should dont hold back really be using a womens words whos not here to agree to something been shared ? Right guys is truely discusting and really should get help but i dont know something about sharing something from someone that has died just seems a bit wrong but thats just what i think .maybe it isnt .

Reactions: 8
Sorry but should dont hold back really be using a womens words whos not here to agree to something been shared ? Right guys is truely discusting and really should get help but i dont know something about sharing something from someone that has died just seems a bit wrong but thats just what i think .maybe it isnt .

That is weird yeah, she'd have posted it herself when she could if she'd have wanted to. He shouldn't use her death as an excuse to use it now

Reactions: 6
There’s just so much drama all the time now and it’s draining to watch so it must be draining to be involved in. I need to see more fun on my fyp, like the post I just saw where someone has a group chat with her mates to record their farts. That is what I need in my life 😂 brb just off to send some voice notes 💨💨💨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We dont know if she died before she could post about it,
Or, Look at it like this if Darrell did not post it we would not know about it and it needs to be told.
Are the Po Po involved at all.

RIP Dear Tracy, sorry this happend to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She may have given him permission at the time, we don’t know. He may have not used it then as he was trying to help RGR at one point.

Reactions: 7
With the way she says in the voice notes she dosnt like been involved in drama .i dont think she would have wanted it posted .however if she has said to him in the past that it was okay then thats fine

• Sad
Blimey. I wonder what this is all about. 🤔

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
We dont know if she died before she could post about it,
Or, Look at it like this if Darrell did not post it we would not know about it and it needs to be told.
Are the Po Po involved at all.

RIP Dear Tracy, sorry this happend to you.

We do know .. these voice notes and this drama is all from last year, this isn't the first time it's been brought up. The lady never posted anything about it

I just think it's really insensitive from dhb, especially the caption with RIP etc. If he cared for this lady like he said, why not dedicate an actual post to her rather than post something involving drama? Seems very weird to me

Reactions: 7
Sadly i agree, supported him for so long, but can't support, nor condone this....big mistake DHB😳

Maybe he's hitting back with what he's got until it all comes out we don't really know anything.

Reactions: 5
The video has been reported it’s under review
Its all for views the dramatics he displays. Complete tool

If Dhb did send them then I would like to think it's because he's hurt and lashing out (we all have those moments which we look back on and could of handled better) Or maybe not, we shall see.
DD is a vile foul mouthed man and did come across as a pity party. BUT he did not block him, he replied fueling the interaction.
Either way some will agree and some won't but at least it gives us all something to talk about on this gossip forum 😆
Lets just say this. DHB has probably had enough of his kids being used against him on a regular basis. Diddy knows talking about DHB'S kids will hurt him the most. #twistingknives springs to mind. Diddy is a complete knob. He claims he has blocked Darrel, yet he can still receive messages from Darrel. He is a 1st class liar!

Last edited:
I’m blocked 😂
I am I watch online 🤣 The man is off his rocker he’s obsessive isn’t he yet he deleted his Facebook live and tiktok live yesterday ummmm 🤔🤔🤔

I am I watch online 🤣 The man is off his rocker he’s obsessive isn’t he yet he deleted his Facebook live and tiktok live yesterday ummmm 🤔🤔🤔
Can’t believe what’s he’s saying 😳

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.