DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You better be. I don’t want to have the referee you both at Sunday smoke 😂
Is it me or when I first heard the phrase “Sunday smoke” my mind immediately jumped to having a BBQ and what nutters are having one this early 🤦🏼‍♀️😬😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has everyone seen DHB Instagram? I’m so shocked how right guys turned that whole story around. He’s made himself look a right fool to those that have seen exactly what happened. I just wish everybody could see the full story that he’s told and is now judging DHB. Also I couldn’t help but piss myself how pissed he was hillarious!

Reactions: 6
What i dont underetand is the fact that all this stuff that dhb has shared is what rightguys has discussed with him ? So dhb was fine with it at the time but now outing him now there not .these should have been shared at the time surely ?

Reactions: 5
To me it looks obvious those lights are not from his car rg must be an absolute nightmare for police

Reactions: 9
There has been an insta post but no lives. Wondering if he's been talking to the police today? After attacking Jane last night. Also taken a few insta posts down, the ones about trucker

Reactions: 9
What i dont underetand is the fact that all this stuff that dhb has shared is what rightguys has discussed with him ? So dhb was fine with it at the time but now outing him now there not .these should have been shared at the time surely ?
I think he was cautious with how quick rg turns

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.