DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So DD has a new account, DanandMike, and guess who's already joined Michelle the Motivator, she really is the pits.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone see DHBs post this morning? His little one is adorable ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Anyone watching dds live .apprently dhb has been sending hin messages .hes got the messages on in the background

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Anyone watching dds live .apprently dhb has been sending hin messages .hes got the messages on in the background
Yes threatening him with the Sun newspaper & social services. That doesn't sit right with me tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I hope he does take it to the sun and social services. He’s a disgusting vile man. He kids deserve so much better. There shouting him and he’s just going on and on.

Reactions: 7
His little boy is sitting there while he throwing the n**ce word about 🙄
And trying to get his dads attention a d getting completely ignored
I’m sick of all these “creators” who keep putting themselves before their kids

Reactions: 7
Yes threatening him with the Sun newspaper & social services. That doesn't sit right with me tbh
Nor me, you can’t mess with kids like that, why would being in care be better for his kids than being with their dad. It doesn’t sit right with me either

Reactions: 2
I hope he does take it to the sun and social services. He’s a disgusting vile man. He kids deserve so much better. There shouting him and he’s just going on and on.
Hes trying to act innocent and hes not, i feel bad for the kids there hearing this.

Reactions: 4
And trying to get his dads attention a d getting completely ignored
I’m sick of all these “creators” who keep putting themselves before their kids
Its unreal the amount of 'parents' who put tiktok before their kids, the way some of them speak to their kids while live is disgusting.

Reactions: 6
Nor me, you can’t mess with kids like that, why would being in care be better for his kids than being with their dad. It doesn’t sit right with me either
Nobodies saying they are better in care! They have been alienated from their mother! Read don’t hold backs Instagram. He needs some warnings about what’s right and wrong and what his children should be and shouldn’t be hearing. What comes out of his mouth is wrong on so many levels.

The reason dhb is so passionate is because this has happened to him and his children. There mother brainwashed them and he doesn’t get to see them. Dan shouldn’t be speaking about all this in front of his son. It’s awful.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.