DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think SS need to be called unless someone thinks the kids in danger.
But SS are not just there for an emergency, sometimes people just need a wake up call or a reality check
Nobody is going to take anyones kids away just because of one phone call.
Surely there has to be calls from various people or agencies and supporting evidence to back it up
I agree .hes not bad to the kids .you can tell he does a lot for them and the kids love him .however its the way he can be to other people .yeah calling the ss may be a bit to far however like you said they can just give him advice and stuff and maybe help .also dans ex isnt exactly the best herself .ive seen her live before saying plenty herself .however the sun i feel is a bit to far . I dont like the sun anyway as its not the best paper and i dont understand what the sun is going to do .also daryl gets money from it as well ?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think SS need to be called unless someone thinks the kids in danger.
But SS are not just there for an emergency, sometimes people just need a wake up call or a reality check
Nobody is going to take anyones kids away just because of one phone call.
Surely there has to be calls from various people or agencies and supporting evidence to back it up
Not necessarily, there are a lot of people that have had children taken when they shouldn’t have been, meanwhile children in actual dangerous situations get missed

SS shouldn’t be used as a ‘wake up call’ when the kids are well looked after, healthy and happy. There’s nothing untoward going on there and you can clearly see that, this is simply a grudge against DD and it’s going too far

Reactions: 2
It’s because a love a bit of gossip Lozza 😂 I’m my own worst enemy. There’s no drama in my life so I need to watch it 🤣
I had a word with myself yesterday because I get a sniff of tiktok drama and go and hunt for it 😂😂, I think I need a different hobby 🤣

• Haha
If you’re talking about what he said to the trolls yes I have seen that, yes it’s not good language, does that mean he should have his kids taken away? Absolutely not

DD isn’t ‘telling fibs’ the messages from DHB are all there to see, lost a lot of respect from me and probably quite a few of his followers, social services is too far, especially coming from Daryll who already can’t see his own children, why would he want to impact someone else in that way? Awful

Yeahh he’s still on Tik tok I mean his Instagram as Tik tok messages are too short haha
Im not sure anyone would want the kids taken away, But DD never learnt his lesson before when he was fired in his job due to disgusting comments to a child once again so im not sure what the anwser for him would be. Anyone who could lose respect towards a man who is trying to safe guard kids will never lose my respect, ive got a copy of the messages and i'll read them.

Reactions: 6
I had a word with myself yesterday because I get a sniff of tiktok drama and go and hunt for it 😂😂, I think I need a different hobby 🤣
Everytime i get bored i go hunting for tommy and chys pages as theres always drama everyday with them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Im not sure anyone would want the kids taken away, But DD never learnt his lesson before when he was fired in his job due to disgusting comments to a child once again so im not sure what the anwser for him would be. Anyone who could lose respect towards a man who is trying to safe guard kids will never lose my respect, ive got a copy of the messages and i'll read them.
He’s not doing that to safeguard kids, he’s doing it because he’s got a grudge against DD, anyone can see that 🙈
Showing how DD speaks to strangers on Tik tok is nothing to do with his kids and how he parents them

He’s not doing that to safeguard kids, he’s doing it because he’s got a grudge against DD, anyone can see that 🙈
Showing how DD speaks to strangers on Tik tok is nothing to do with his kids and how he parents them
Not sure if you are new to Tictok or not, but DD has ranted over and over about DHB with such disgusting comments Im amazed DHB has had such restraint. We all heard DHD the other night on his right to reply and whats hes been through in his life and seems like people DD knows how to kick where it hurts. The time i watched DD evening was his version of avents which seemed somewhat twisted to suit himself. I cannot stand the bloke he is vulgar and im glad if he is spoken to/blocked or what ever makes him change his ways for the sake of himself and his family. I stand up for kids always. Sexual innuendos are disgusting anyone who thinks its ok as ive already said is the same as him..

I forgot to mention we have a DD thread on Tattle somewhere so as im bored of this subject maybe any future comments could go on that. Im going to lie on my bed now with a pretend migraine and cuddle my dog for a while.
Toodles.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Completely agree with you I've lost all respect for DHB. Plus lets be honest this is mainly a I love DHB thread so not many will go against the grain.

Completely agree with you I've lost all respect for DHB. Plus lets be honest this is mainly a I love DHB thread so not many will go against the grain.
Yes this is a rave thread, I’m sure you could go ahead and make your own if you’d prefer not to see it?

People hear social services and instantly say about kids being taken away etc. Social are there to help as well and it's clear to see Dan could do with some serious advice about what his kids should not be witnessing. I'm not sure if that really is dhb sending them messages if I'm honest I'm sure time will soon tell though. If it is him then he's silly and should never have messaged Dan and just spoke to social about his concerns. Social workers can be nice people and genuinely try help families

Reactions: 5
What makes it a rave thread?
What doesn’t? Everyone on here supports DHB I think the thread name gives that away? Never any negative comments on here? Pretty sure someone can have two threads I’ve seen others have the same. Can you clarify @mumz? For those who don’t want to see all the support DHB has and will always have for protecting and standing up against child neglect/abuse/grooming.

Yeah I have noticed that tbf, I have been in between, I’ve disagreed with some of DHBs actions and others I’ve agreed with so haven’t loved or disliked him tbh but this situation he’s out of order 100% and wasting socials time if he does go ahead with it

What doesn’t? Everyone on here supports DHB I think the thread name gives that away? Never any negative comments on here? Pretty sure someone can have two threads I’ve seen others have the same. Can you clarify @mumz? For those who don’t want to see all the support DHB has and will always have for protecting and standing up against child neglect/abuse/grooming.
There has been people that have disagreed on the threads with things he’s done so I assumed it was just a normal thread as there’s nothing anyway to say it’s a ‘rave’ thread

Reactions: 1
Yeah I have noticed that tbf, I have been in between, I’ve disagreed with some of DHBs actions and others I’ve agreed with so haven’t loved or disliked him tbh but this situation he’s out of order 100% and wasting socials time if he does go ahead with it

There has been people that have disagreed on the threads with things he’s done so I assumed it was just a normal thread as there’s nothing anyway to say it’s a ‘rave’ thread
I've agreed with exposing begger & how much they make etc. However threatening to call social services & calling the newspaper is just so low. There are many so called creators that you can see abuse their children & DD isn't one of those. Am I a DD fan, no not by a long shot & I disagree with alot he does but he isn't a bad Father.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

My bad then apologies. I 💯 support what he’s doing.

• Heart
I don’t think you can have 2 threads but don’t quote me
I don’t know about others they can speak for themselves but I certainly don’t have a problem with other people not liking what I say
As long as we don’t start fights lol
I think threads can say good or bad about someone x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t know about others they can speak for themselves but I certainly don’t have a problem with other people not liking what I say
Love this ❤

• Heart
Tbf when the thread orginally started for dhb i think it was a mixture of rave and and not .when he first came on the scene i didnt like him .however i now like him and the thead is mostly people liking him .however people can have there own opinons i guess .like sometimes i dont always agree with everything he may say or do .like mumz said as long as people dont fight just let people have there own opinon

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know that this is a serious conversation everyone is having but because I’m immature (like still find farts hilarious sort of immature) this GIF is what came to my mind straight away whilst reading this thread tonight. My sincere apologies 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.