DontHoldBack #3 Wants to save ALL. This makes other's skin crawl, DHB TEAM is the best. Will out live the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow how can he blame someone on tiktok for potentially making the baby pass away, when they can easily delete the app, absolutely crazy
it’s crazy, Rightguys does not seem stable enough to have a baby tbh. Any sane person would not want this stress when their wife is pregnant with an IVF baby. I’m sick of him, and feel sorry for DHB that he’s getting this tit now

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This is worse than school girl drama why don't they all act their ages block each other and stop mentioning each other. Police should be able to do their job on serious matters not sorting tik tok drama. Sounds like rg needs sectioning for everyone's safety. All this is going to cause social services to get involved for that unborn baby's sake.

Reactions: 11
it’s crazy, Rightguys does not seem stable enough to have a baby tbh. Any sane person would not want this stress when their wife is pregnant with an IVF baby. I’m sick of him, and feel sorry for DHB that he’s getting this tit now
I say that’s a man obsessed with DHB I really pity that poor baby being born to a father like him the mother is no better enabling him to act like this !

Reactions: 10
I say that’s a man obsessed with DHB I really pity that poor baby being born to a father like him the mother is no better enabling him to act like this !
To be honest I know nothing about the mother, but rightguys just blocked me for saying “get off the app and focus on the baby” - he is seriously deranged and scary! I’m scared for DHB! Maybe the police do need to be involved in these circumstances

To be honest I know nothing about the mother, but rightguys just blocked me for saying “get off the app and focus on the baby” - he is seriously deranged and scary! I’m scared for DHB! Maybe the police do need to be involved in these circumstances
And he's just said he doesn't block anyone but loads of DHBs followers have already been blocked

• Haha
This is worse than school girl drama why don't they all act their ages block each other and stop mentioning each other. Police should be able to do their job on serious matters not sorting tik tok drama. Sounds like rg needs sectioning for everyone's safety. All this is going to cause social services to get involved for that unborn baby's sake.
The man needs putting away for his own safety he’s lost the plot big time go spend time with your wife instead of on the app sad bastards

And he's just said he doesn't block anyone but loads of DHBs followers have already been blocked
Blocked me lying twit

Reactions: 6
Ive seen purple aki om lives before he goes live with people trolling them

Reactions: 4
The scariest thing about all this, is they have kids! Manley/Scamley family are happy to let their children get in a car with no seatbelt, and Rightguys has a baby on the way and is acting like a psychotic person. Derby Dan speaks so toxic in front of his kids. It’s really worrying! On a previous post I said it was wrong to involve social services. I am going to concede that I was wrong! Social services need to be involved with these crazy people!

Reactions: 14
Purple aki is vile! I’ve been in his live when he’s said what he’s going to do to a young girl and then the whole chat putting “P-dough lives matter”
He’s absolutely disgusting! He’s a joke, he actually trolled RG the last time he had a breakdown. He just jumps on drama and involves himself

• Wow
He blocked me as well for saying more or less the same thing Get off the app if it’s causing you this much hassle

The man needs putting away for his own safety he’s lost the plot big time go spend time with your wife instead of on the app sad bastards

Blocked me lying twit
Blocked me before his ivf journey for asking if he was ok. 😂😂😂

Guess what Marky Mark i still go into your lives and you say hello to me silly twit.

• Haha
Purple aki is vile! I’ve been in his live when he’s said what he’s going to do to a young girl and then the whole chat putting “P-dough lives matter”
He’s absolutely disgusting! He’s a joke, he actually trolled RG the last time he had a breakdown. He just jumps on drama and involves himself
I’ve never seen him until now 😳

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.