Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed on donnas recent videos of gifts shes put *gifted in them , about time - not that it will last though! , also the ‘ wee glasgow business support local ✌🏼‘ at the end ..... not really supporting them if your NOT buying from them, i know i for 1 wouldnt ever consider buying anything from a company who gifts her anything 😅

Reactions: 9
Wow the tit coloured tracksuit from yesterday’s stories is hideous 😳 my hopes for the £2.6k wedding dress are being lowered by the day 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had such a ned voice talking to those chickens 🙈🙈🙈

Wow the tit coloured tracksuit from yesterday’s stories is hideous 😳 my hopes for the £2.6k wedding dress are being lowered by the day 🙈
She obviously reads tattle

Noticed on donnas recent videos of gifts shes put *gifted in them , about time - not that it will last though! , also the ‘ wee glasgow business support local ✌🏼‘ at the end ..... not really supporting them if your NOT buying from them, i know i for 1 wouldnt ever consider buying anything from a company who gifts her anything 😅

I’m surprised she’s considering putting the wedding back again! I thought she’d have just done it small. Maybe they can’t afford the £1750 hotel quarantine after paying so much for the dress which is obviously so much more important 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It baffles me! Why wouldn’t you just get it done if you both want to be together! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

I’m surprised she’s considering putting the wedding back again! I thought she’d have just done it small. Maybe they can’t afford the £1750 hotel quarantine after paying so much for the dress which is obviously so much more important 🙊

Reactions: 6
It baffles me! Why wouldn’t you just get it done if you both want to be together! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Exactly it’s hard to feel sorry for her when the reason she isn’t seeing her fiance is because they’re holding out for the big fancy wedding. You could maybe at a push understand the first time because no one really knew what was going on but I’d have no sympathy if they postponed it again! Especially when she’s on the gram bragging about all the money they have!

Reactions: 5
I know everyone is different but I’d rather do a small wedding and then have a massive party. She could still wear the dress

Reactions: 2
I know everyone is different but I’d rather do a small wedding and then have a massive party. She could still wear the dress
Exactly - especially when the lack of marriage certificate is what’s keeping them physically apart.

Reactions: 4
Exactly - especially when the lack of marriage certificate is what’s keeping them physically apart.
Yep! If you want to be with someone that bad and the only think stopping you is a piece of paper then what are you waiting for?! Especially as she knows that no one is guaranteed to be here forever. I’d rather a quick low key wedding if it meant I could be with my partner each day. I can’t see big weddings going ahead this year.

Reactions: 10
I totally understand people holding out for the day they want if they already live with partner etc BUT if I hadn’t seen my partner in nearly a year and needed to be married to be with him I would without a doubt be marrying him low-key tomorrow!

Reactions: 12
The extended feature film dedicated to her fiancé who isn’t on the gram? Anyone else find this odd 🧐🧐🧐
It’s all for show isn’t it? Like mentioned previously, all she really wants is a wedding. To be the centre of attention for one day, then spam the gram with wedding photos for the foreseeable. It isn’t about being married to big dawg (🤢) it’s all about image and spending x amount on this and x amount on a dress. If she loved him so dearly and couldn’t bear to be without him, they would’ve just got married like so many other couples have and do! Especially considering they live in different countries simply because they aren’t married. 🤯

Reactions: 10
It’s all for show isn’t it? Like mentioned previously, all she really wants is a wedding. To be the centre of attention for one day, then spam the gram with wedding photos for the foreseeable. It isn’t about being married to big dawg (🤢) it’s all about image and spending x amount on this and x amount on a dress. If she loved him so dearly and couldn’t bear to be without him, they would’ve just got married like so many other couples have and do! Especially considering they live in different countries simply because they aren’t married. 🤯
Not to mention the free stuff she will want gifted for the wedding.

Reactions: 9
This is it she goes on about how they haven’t seen each other for however many months it is now and how she doesn’t know when she’ll see him again and it’s so hard etc. It could easily be fixed if she was so desperate to see him she could scrap the big wedding and just have a small one with 15 people then she’d be able to see him every day! I don’t get it! She’s a fanny!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.