Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s been gifted a grazing box today.
How do these graze box companies get away with charging a fortune for boxes of shop bought food? Are people that stupid that they don’t realise that they could buy everything for a quarter of the price?

Reactions: 7
Another 500 stories clearly not marked as an Ad. Reported yet again.
If anything her cringy videos make me determined never to buy anything that she is promoting

Reactions: 8
If anything her cringy videos make me determined never to buy anything that she is promoting
What’s the deal with all the glasses?! Ffs I’m running about with Specsavers cheapies and she’s got half the shop to piss about with

Reactions: 5
How do you report something that’s an ad/gifted that isn’t being declared? I’ve reported someone before but there is not any option for that specific thing and reporting for ‘spam’ or similar doesn’t work.

Reactions: 3
How do you report something that’s an ad/gifted that isn’t being declared? I’ve reported someone before but there is not any option for that specific thing and reporting for ‘spam’ or similar doesn’t work.
I’m thinking it’s just generic reporting on insta not like fb where you get to choose the reason why

There are lots of options on Instagram for reporting but not for the ad/gifted thing. I think there should be because it is false advertising to post 20 stories talking about how great a product is when you’re only using it because it’s been gifted or being paid to advertise it.

I’m thinking it’s just generic reporting on insta not like fb where you get to choose the reason why

I report through the ASA

so simple just google them and follow the online form

Thank F she knows how self absorbed she is..... but it’s fine, forgot she’s the only person in the world self isolating (through choice at that, because she decided to go on holiday 🙄)

My god she is dull as dishwater!! Imagine getting your knickers wet over some muppet sending half a shop of glasses so you can pick a pair. And to top that off set up her phone and ring light to tell the whole of Instagram and prance around like an absolute bell end. Maybe I’m old fashioned but these witches on Instagram take it way too far with setting up their phones to record themselves, it’s so disingenuous. Live for their online persona, but at a guess I’d say Donna is just as much a bleep in the real world

Reactions: 11
My god she is dull as dishwater!! Imagine getting your knickers wet over some muppet sending half a shop of glasses so you can pick a pair. And to top that off set up her phone and ring light to tell the whole of Instagram and prance around like an absolute bell end. Maybe I’m old fashioned but these witches on Instagram take it way too far with setting up their phones to record themselves, it’s so disingenuous. Live for their online persona, but at a guess I’d say Donna is just as much a bleep in the real world
The one that got me was last week when she got the chocolate delivery. Ring light and phone set up, dancing about in a white top that said bride on it and filming herself eating the chocolate. I actually felt sorry for her it was so sad and pathetic I’d hate to be that lonely.

Reactions: 9
Does anyone else get really annoyed by how she talks 😂😂😂😂 I can’t explain it but it’s so annoying 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else get really annoyed by how she talks 😂😂😂😂 I can’t explain it but it’s so annoying 😂😂😂😂
she tries to be funny with the way she delivers what Ever she is talking about but 9 times out of 10 it’s just cringeworthy.

as someone else said it’s really sad how lonely these people must be to set up cameras, ring lights etc to make a video of an every day thing in order to get some likes and attention

Reactions: 6
Poor Donna must be broke selling all of her cheap ass hooker dresses, probably to buy some of those tacky glasses ooops no she begged for a freebie like most blaggers on Insta 🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: 8
She should have sold them to the fire brigade a fortnight ago for their bonfire night promotional videos showing what happens when you stand too close to naked flames in cheap shite clothing, she’s definitely missed a trick.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They’re so cheap and nasty! No wonder most of them still have the tags on them you’d be affronted walking out the door in one of those things!

Wish I hadn’t watched her stories straight after my lunch 🤮🤮🤮 sharing tampon bin stories with us today! Honest to god...Who shares stuff like that!

Reactions: 1
Wish I hadn’t watched her stories straight after my lunch 🤮🤮🤮 sharing tampon bin stories with us today! Honest to god...Who shares stuff like that!
That’s definitely something that you keep to yourself.... I found a sanitary towel wrapper at the communal bins at my flat once and KNEW it wasn’t mine yet I was still mortified, yet she’s sharing stories like that without even blushing

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.