Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a waste of a space with her PT when someone who really wants it could be taking it up and not missing their check in!
She has a huge waiting list aswell and she just wastes it. Compared to all her other clients who are smashing it and seem to appreciate the hard work she puts in coaching them

Reactions: 5
So lockdown rules and covid19 doesn’t affect her 😡
This has really bleeping pissed me off. Families are making difficult decisions about who gets to see who at Christmas, I won't get to see my oldest son, my mum or my brother because we're adhering to the rules. I suppose we could break them but we are taking our social responsibilities seriously. We have this utter, shameless wee bimbo doing her own thing and not giving a duck. I really hope she gets caught and fined for this.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
This has really bleeping pissed me off. Families are making difficult decisions about who gets to see who at Christmas, I won't get to see my oldest son, my mum or my brother because we're adhering to the rules. I suppose we could break them but we are taking our social responsibilities seriously. We have this utter, shameless wee bimbo doing her own thing and not giving a duck. I really hope she gets caught and fined for this.
I’m totally with you, I haven’t physically seen my parents for months ( spoke on the phone) I couldn’t have it on my conscience if I was the one that passed anything onto them. I just can’t get my head around the level of selfishness she displays 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I’m totally with you, I haven’t physically seen my parents for months ( spoke on the phone) I couldn’t have it on my conscience if I was the one that passed anything onto them. I just can’t get my head around the level of selfishness she displays 😡
It's all about her. She flaunts it because she's self centred and doesn't care. How would she feel if it was passed to one of her loved ones? Could she honestly say it didn't come from her? It can be caught from anywhere and she's just maximising the risk.
I noticed on one of her posts she responded to someone to say she's bubbled with her mum, dad and brother. In that picture there's at least 3 other people in it, probably from 3 separate households.

She’ll be back to work on Saturday too I really hope she doesn’t have any vulnerable customers cos they might well be fucked all because of her selfishness.

Reactions: 7
We are tier 4 in South Lanarkshire, she lives 10 mins from me...honestly this has angered me so much, I only see my friends on a freezing walk with the dogs keeping two metres apart and this numpty thinks she is above the rules..bloody airhead 😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
We are tier 4 in South Lanarkshire, she lives 10 mins from me...honestly this has angered me so much, I only see my friends on a freezing walk with the dogs keeping two metres apart and this numpty thinks she is above the rules..bloody airhead 😡😡😡
Same here, 10 mins away, also her family are tier 4 in East Renfrewshire.
She's just a selfish wee boot.

2 sleepovers in 2 nights with god knows how many different households. This is some lockdown Donna’s having. I heard a story about a woman that caught covid didn’t know she had it and went to see her mum, 2 weeks later the poor mum was dead. Not saying this happens to everyone but she was with her pals last night then with her mum tonight! If her pals are as lackadaisical as this as she is god knows what she could passing on to her mum or others!

Reactions: 8
2 sleepovers in 2 nights with god knows how many different households. This is some lockdown Donna’s having. I heard a story about a woman that caught covid didn’t know she had it and went to see her mum, 2 weeks later the poor mum was dead. Not saying this happens to everyone but she was with her pals last night then with her mum tonight! If her pals are as lackadaisical as this as she is god knows what she could passing on to her mum or others!
If I was her employer, I'd be going down the disciplinary route. She's putting people at risk.
I lost someone to covid in October and we have no way of knowing where it came from, just that he caught it. She needs to take it seriously.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So sorry for your loss ❤

She also lost someone close to her this year I know it wasn’t to COVID but you think it would make her a bit more considerate of other people and the possible danger she’s exposing them to. It’s not so much her disregard for the rules which annoys me most, as much as I think it’s out of order. It’s her flaunting it and posting it all over social media which I find worst of all

• Heart
So sorry for your loss ❤

She also lost someone close to her this year I know it wasn’t to COVID but you think it would make her a bit more considerate of other people and the possible danger she’s exposing them to. It’s not so much her disregard for the rules which annoys me most, as much as I think it’s out of order. It’s her flaunting it and posting it all over social media which I find worst of all
It's the flaunting for me too.

Reactions: 2
Aye, like we know people are flaunting rules, but putting it on social media is new level stupid.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, I think so.
She didn’t post any of her night in with her friends on her own Instagram stories because she probably knew to keep it on the DL but then her PT Mags posted it to her own story and inadvertently let the cat out the bag.

She didn’t post any of her night in with her friends on her own Instagram stories because she probably knew to keep it on the DL but then her PT Mags posted it to her own story and inadvertently let the cat out the bag.
That's what I thought. But if you're trying to keep something on the DL, why tell anyone?
I don't follow the PT but did go and have a look at the stories.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.