Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you mind DM me her user name if you don’t want to post it so I can refollow I used to enjoy her make up etc
She does! She’s really good at it! She has some blogger wannabe tendencies that are kind of annoying, but generally I like following her! Think she’s pretty straight talking and quite entertaining.
could you DM me her insta-name so I can have a snoop?

I used to love following her around the time of the wedding but when I culled Donna I culled Marguite & her too. Does she still do some make up ?
Is there T on that Mags as well? As in what’s her story who is she is she a dick like Donna?

Just seen the story on Carly’s insta about why she was having a rant. Wonder who that is about??

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know the reason why Donna felt the need to have a lockdown photoshoot? The photos remind me of a trashy lads mag or pg3, seems quite random. Sure her big angel is very proud of having his fiancée flaunting her arse and tits all over the gram!
I had to unfollow Carly, she tries too hard. I felt like she came across as a Jamie Genevieve wannabe in her instagram stories and YouTube.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who is Carly? 🤷‍♀️
Its Carly innit.

Her and Donna used to be friends. Not sure what the tea is with them. At the time I thought it might have been something to do with Carly’s now husband, they appeared to have a very on/off relationship before he put a ring on it. Her and Donna seemed to have a ball together when they were both single. Suddenly he’s back on the scene, they’re engaged and Donna (or any Carly’s friends) aren’t anywhere to be seen. 🤷🏻‍♀️

I do like Carly, her video of the chopstick curler was hilarious. I genuinely had tears streaming down my face I had laughed that hard.

Donna seems to be a bleep.

And I'm back to add that, after hearing Carly's explanation, I do believe her rant was about Donna and the HA video she posted.

It's no secret that Carly enjoys things like Botox and filler, and has had abuse for it. I can honestly believe that Donna told her not to use the product and then went ahead and used it herself.

I do like Carly, her video of the chopstick curler was hilarious. I genuinely had tears streaming down my face I had laughed that hard.

Donna seems to be a bleep.

And I'm back to add that, after hearing Carly's explanation, I do believe her rant was about Donna and the HA video she posted.

It's no secret that Carly enjoys things like Botox and filler, and has had abuse for it. I can honestly believe that Donna told her not to use the product and then went ahead and used it herself.
I wondered the same too about the HA video whether it might be about Donna or Margerita!

Donna gets Botox (and I suspect fillers as well, my Botox lady reckons she has fillers too).
Margerita is late 30s and her face doesn’t move an inch. I remember seeing her posting a video ages ago saying all she uses is soap and water no Botox or fillers. BUUUUULLLSHIIIIT Someone who diets to the extremes for these bikini competitions definitely isn’t going to be wrinkle free in their late 30s!!

Reactions: 3
I've never looked at Margarita's page and have no clue who she is.
The rant may well be about fillers and Botox too.

Its Carly innit.

Her and Donna used to be friends. Not sure what the tea is with them. At the time I thought it might have been something to do with Carly’s now husband, they appeared to have a very on/off relationship before he put a ring on it. Her and Donna seemed to have a ball together when they were both single. Suddenly he’s back on the scene, they’re engaged and Donna (or any Carly’s friends) aren’t anywhere to be seen. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can’t find her on IG

Aw I never thought of that! Makes sense I suppose. Would be good entertainment though there’s so many roasters kicking about 🙊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh Christ looked at some of those accounts may as well start a section called Glasgow Neds

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like marguerita has been having a look. She's cleared up the botox comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.