Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
She works in the cutting room in Newton Mearns. I think I will complain to the owner about her blatant breaking of the lockdown rules and how it puts customers at risk. I certainly wouldnt want her anywhere near me. Genuinely out of order and she is an idiot for sending that to Mags.
It’s really inappropriate. I’m in my early 30’s but in the shielded category and it really makes me anxious about going to these types of appointments...I’ve only had one hair appointment since March but I have another booked before Christmas...really frightening to think that my hairdresser could be behaving like that and be putting me at huge risk 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 10

TMCN92

I had been thinking of ordering their ‘at home’ this month during lockdown but after seeing that they’re handing out the entire menu to people like her I would rather give my hard earned cash to another local restaurant. It’s quite misleading to see all the food she got when actually you get 1 side and 1 sauce per person. I am so done with constantly seeing gifted items all over Instagram and I know that when I see gifted on someone’s posts now it makes me not want to buy it rather than influencing me to buy it, and I know most of my friends feel the same. Maybe it’s just because of how this year has been that’s amplified it but it feels as though gifted items are becoming more and more extravagant and tasteless.

I get that, it’s almost like you’re hard earned money is going to feed these ‘influencers’ for free

weebee

The way she is constantly trying to be funny is so fucking cringe! I don’t know how she doesn’t feel embarrassed when she is recording herself talking like that or when she watches it back at least.

PatienceImpatient

Those pics of him grabbing her tit are so trashy like he’ll only take a pic with her if he’s getting a sly feel. Didnt realise we were still teenagers... I remember last time in Dubai she posted some videos of him sleazing all over her too. Like I’m all for affection but there’s something creepy about the way he is with he and the fact he calls her cum bum yuckkk he seems to only have 2 modes, creepy horny or totally passive and disinterested. He seems boring and sour faced as fuck

• Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
Quite enjoying the cheating stories she is posting. But given her relationship situation, if it was me, I would be starting to feel a bit uneasy about my situation. These are stories from folk who see their partners. Her partner is is a different country all on his own?!!

Curly

VIP Member
I lost my mother during lockdown and the only thing that got me through it was being with my family. We had a little night for her the week she died and then on the day we buried her we had a good send off with all our family and her friends. Yes it was against the guidelines but it was exceptional circumstances and I would never regret doing it. If she wants to post it on her page then who are we to judge? We all deal with grief in our own way and what I can see is a family/friends supporting a young man who has just became a widow

• Heart

Harry

Chatty Member
Hi Donna 🤣🤣🤣
Off you pop and enjoy your holiday with your man that you haven’t seen for months 🙄
Wow she is a bitter Betty isn’t she. Not seen her bloke for months and is more interested in #tattlelife
Their marriage won’t last 5 minutes 🤗🤗🤗

• Haha
  • Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
Going by her usual standards it’ll be a body con white minidress number to match her teeth, with 80s style puffy sleeves because obviously it needs to look like she bought it directly from 1987. It might cost £3k but you can’t buy style and Donna Cowan has all the elegance of a swamp donkey.

• Haha

Yolo_polo

I’ve not been blocked...yet! Feel bad for whoever MD is though 🙊
It’s so weird I’ve never made out as if I know her. I’m from a different area and have no friends in common or acquaintances! Give you a hint DC my initials are JB 👍🏻 if she find me from that she should hang the scissors up and join MI5 🤣

• Haha

weebee

I’ve just unfollowed her, she’s so ignorant.

She’s been posting her normal stories all day and then obviously jumped on the bandwagon of blackout Tuesday that she’s seen the majority of people doing. However she clearly didn’t educate herself what the actual purpose of the blackout is for and the importance of it, as she’s now uploaded her second Instagram picture of the day (couldn’t wait just one day) with her arse out and is arguing and taking the piss out of people in the comments that are rightfully calling her out on her actions.

If she doesn’t know what the blackout is about and clearly doesn’t care about it then why has she bothered to post anything about it at all? No one forced her to take part! Her comments and the comments left by her sheep followers under her latest photo are actually disgusting. They’re giving it “all lives matter” which clearly shows the type of people they are.

• Heart

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I like Donna a lot, she’s one of my favourite accounts to follow on Instagram but I found the videos inappropriate.

It’s exceptional circumstances and I am heartbroken for her and her family so I try not to judge too harshly but posting them for all to see is not right, especially them all rolling about absolutely hammered like they’re on a night out. Some things should be kept private, especially given her following and at a time when many others are going through difficult times and are still sticking to the rules. I know a family who couldn’t even have all the grandchildren graveside at a funeral... imagine having to FaceTime into your grandmothers funeral then seeing that. It’s not right.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Imagine coming face to face with her and telling her what you think? Her argument would be “how many followers yi got?”

It’s weird that she’s become MORE of an attention seeker since she got with Marc, surely he should make her feel more confident in herself rather than so desperate and self conscious she needs to rely on absolute strangers for validation it’s odd. Her life is clearly lacking.
@TheWitchIsBack Sorry doll, you sound confused. Maybe you aren’t aware but she has got a diamond ring and more followers than you. Her life is not lacking. Your life is lacking. 🤣😜

Last edited:
  • Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
The person who mentioned it is quite clearly on here themselves. Heyyyyy Fiona babes 👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽👋🏽

Bit piss poor of that woman to mention tattle on Donna’s post. A lovely oh you’re on holiday, enjoy it but don’t forget people are talking about you and your boyfriend online behind your back.
The reason people gossip here is because they’re not trolling her page with reminders and there’s that arse hole right in there telling her what’s been said.

• Haha

Theworldhasgonemad

Chatty Member
Really don’t get why some of you are feeling sorry for her 🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s her and big Bawbags choice to live the way they do
I agree!! If he paid his taxes like the rest of us this wouldn't be an issue.

People are dying, people are losing their businesses, houses & whole livelihoods. As someone who's just been made redundant from a 16 year successful career (always paid plenty tax) I can't help but lack sympathy!

• Heart

Geee

Chatty Member
Someone sending a card to her house is beyond weird and fucked up. Taki the time to write a card and buy a stamp and post it is very calculated. After her house being broken into that as well it must be quite scary that people take that much time to do things like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Justlurkingaround

Noticed on donnas recent videos of gifts shes put *gifted in them , about time - not that it will last though! , also the ‘ wee glasgow business support local ✌🏼‘ at the end ..... not really supporting them if your NOT buying from them, i know i for 1 wouldnt ever consider buying anything from a company who gifts her anything 😅

Yolo_polo

Sums up her and her clients attitude. She’s making out people are angry because they’re jealous when that’s not it at all. People are worried about ‘influencers’ galavanting all over the place because it’s spreading the virus more and means the numbers will keep going up rather than down and we’ll never get out this! Her post is so stupid and narrow minded.
What an idiot! It really worries me when people like her have such a large following and spout this shite. I also think people were more angry about the influencers that were on ‘work trips’ to Dubai over Christmas and New Year after we’d be put in lockdown and coming back with god knows what new strain to spread round the rest of us. The Sheridan girl on this morning was another idiot ‘it’s my job to cheer people up’ fuck off hen.

Last edited:

Reflected view

VIP Member
This has really fucking pissed me off. Families are making difficult decisions about who gets to see who at Christmas, I won't get to see my oldest son, my mum or my brother because we're adhering to the rules. I suppose we could break them but we are taking our social responsibilities seriously. We have this utter, shameless wee bimbo doing her own thing and not giving a fuck. I really hope she gets caught and fined for this.
I’m totally with you, I haven’t physically seen my parents for months ( spoke on the phone) I couldn’t have it on my conscience if I was the one that passed anything onto them. I just can’t get my head around the level of selfishness she displays 😡

• Angry

Zantezoo

VIP Member
It’s all for show isn’t it? Like mentioned previously, all she really wants is a wedding. To be the centre of attention for one day, then spam the gram with wedding photos for the foreseeable. It isn’t about being married to big dawg (🤢) it’s all about image and spending x amount on this and x amount on a dress. If she loved him so dearly and couldn’t bear to be without him, they would’ve just got married like so many other couples have and do! Especially considering they live in different countries simply because they aren’t married. 🤯
Not to mention the free stuff she will want gifted for the wedding.