Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been thinking DC hasnā€™t been as annoying lately then she goes and price drops the dress šŸ¤® how tacky! The price is irrelevant, going by DCā€™s previous fashion choices Iā€™m not holding out much hope for it!

Reactions: 7
Been thinking DC hasnā€™t been as annoying lately then she goes and price drops the dress šŸ¤® how tacky! The price is irrelevant, going by DCā€™s previous fashion choices Iā€™m not holding out much hope for it!
Iā€™m sure itā€™s gifted If not heavily discounted as she took her first one back šŸ§

I thought it was gifted. I remember her first one being from Wed2b whoā€™s dresses are beautiful but arenā€™t more than Ā£600. Then I seen the Elganza post and thought it must be gifted. Kinda makes it worse if sheā€™s bragging about the price of a dress she hasnā€™t even paid for especially in the current climate where hundreds of people are losing their jobs and struggling financially!

Reactions: 8
Going by her usual standards itā€™ll be a body con white minidress number to match her teeth, with 80s style puffy sleeves because obviously it needs to look like she bought it directly from 1987. It might cost Ā£3k but you canā€™t buy style and Donna Cowan has all the elegance of a swamp donkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Going by her usual standards itā€™ll be a body con white minidress number to match her teeth, with 80s style puffy sleeves because obviously it needs to look like she bought it directly from 1987. It might cost Ā£3k but you canā€™t buy style and Donna Cowan has all the elegance of a swamp donkey.
[
Yeah, Iā€™m thinking madonna like a virgin vibe. Needs to be 80ā€™s to match the hair and make up!
14362330-2718-4C77-B227-A7D509A042B1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Iā€™m still baffled that someone has agreed to marry her! He does seem to have the personality of a brick though so maybe he just zones out when sheā€™s talking absolute nonsense 24/7 šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 3
ohhhhh my god!!!!!! Why why why would anyone do that how f*%King embarrassing!!! The only people who mention money are the ones who have no money................o_O

where s she getting married? If it's in Scotland will it even go ahead in 14 weeks?!

ohhhhh my god!!!!!! Why why why would anyone do that how f*%King embarrassing!!! The only people who mention money are the ones who have no money................o_O

where s she getting married? If it's in Scotland will it even go ahead in 14 weeks?!
It was originally in the Brigadoon but not sure now.

I thought it was gifted. I remember her first one being from Wed2b whoā€™s dresses are beautiful but arenā€™t more than Ā£600. Then I seen the Elganza post and thought it must be gifted. Kinda makes it worse if sheā€™s bragging about the price of a dress she hasnā€™t even paid for especially in the current climate where hundreds of people are losing their jobs and struggling financially!
She canā€™t be insta famous enough to get it gifted by somewhere like Eleganza? Their dresses can be expensive and it is popular for their brides to customise the dresses which adds to the price. For the sake of the reputation of Eleganza and her hair and makeup people I hope the dress is beautiful and that the people doing hair and makeup make her into a 2021 bride and not a 1987 one.

Itā€™s the hair for me. She could wear the most elegant classy dress in the shop but that hair would still be screaming Farrah Fawcett! Is it the colour? The style? Her face?

Last edited:
It was probably Ā£2.6k when it first came out a few years ago, sheā€™s then got it in a sale because itā€™s last season and then had an ā€˜influencersā€™ discount added. Must give her comfort to brag about the original price along with her big diamond when sheā€™s sitting at home alone every night.
I imagine sheā€™s one of those people that when she got engaged she told everyone the price of the ring aswell!
I think itā€™s the hair. The quiff thing she does Iā€™m all for a bit of volume but I donā€™t like that. She posted a pic a few weeks ago when she had long extensions her hair was straight and grey/purple. It was so much better!

I mustā€™ve missed this as havenā€™t seen it although I do have the volume off on her stories as canā€™t stand her voice šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 1
Her hair is similar to her mums hair! Who still wears blue eye liner on occasion, so says it all really.

• Haha
Totally agree šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘ I remember she responded to someone who disagreed with her by saying something along the lines of ā€œwell I wonā€™t be bothered by you when Iā€™m sitting in my detached house with my engagement ring and love of my lifeā€ everything she has is pretty much the life most people around her age have in EK..itā€™s not her house either..itā€™s his..sheā€™s totally that girl that acts like her life is always perfect, sheā€™s a pain in the arse and her mans a sour puss whoā€™s fled the country to get some peace šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

It was probably Ā£2.6k when it first came out a few years ago, sheā€™s then got it in a sale because itā€™s last season and then had an ā€˜influencersā€™ discount added. Must give her comfort to brag about the original price along with her big diamond when sheā€™s sitting at home alone every night.
I imagine sheā€™s one of those people that when she got engaged she told everyone the price of the ring aswell!
I think itā€™s the hair. The quiff thing she does Iā€™m all for a bit of volume but I donā€™t like that. She posted a pic a few weeks ago when she had long extensions her hair was straight and grey/purple. It was so much better!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.