Donna Cowan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never really got fake posh vibes off her?

I agree. I used to really like her too. A few things put me off a couple years ago and since then it seems one thing after another. I don’t think she pays for her PT either.
Oh I do, she thinks she’s made it in life.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I never really got fake posh vibes off her?

I agree. I used to really like her too. A few things put me off a couple years ago and since then it seems one thing after another. I don’t think she pays for her PT either.
Oh yes !! Pretends to be down to earth but is a witch of newton mearns

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve followed Donna for a long time ans I used to really like her, but her pure ignorance on her blackouttuesday post is disgusting. Why even try to defend your awful actions, admit your mistake and lack of understanding and go and educate yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have been contemplating posting this for days but I’ve decided to post .
1. Donna did my friends hair . It was very brassy with ginger stripes , wasn’t great at all . My friend told her politely she wasn’t happy and asked if she could have it fixed . Donna told her she’d have to go back in a few days . She did was treated terribly - didn’t speak to her while doing hair , staff were all giving her dirty looks and Donna was whispering to staff while looking at my friend and laughing .
2. I was at a function with Donna some time ago and she was so nasty . She was bitching about “ fat “ girls in the toilets with her pal.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I have been contemplating posting this for days but I’ve decided to post .
1. Donna did my friends hair . It was very brassy with ginger stripes , wasn’t great at all . My friend told her politely she wasn’t happy and asked if she could have it fixed . Donna told her she’d have to go back in a few days . She did was treated terribly - didn’t speak to her while doing hair , staff were all giving her dirty looks and Donna was whispering to staff while looking at my friend and laughing .
2. I was at a function with Donna some time ago and she was so nasty . She was bitching about “ fat “ girls in the toilets with her pal.
I would say I am shocked, but I have heard some really horrid stories about her from people who have been in her company on nights out and such. I’ve had a situation where my hair hasn’t turned out how I expected and the hairdresser couldn’t be any more understanding and accommodating - says it all really doesn’t it.

I’ve followed Donna for a long time ans I used to really like her, but her pure ignorance on her blackouttuesday post is disgusting. Why even try to defend your awful actions, admit your mistake and lack of understanding and go and educate yourself.
The comment she made about “Who made the rules for black out Tuesday?” is what got me. The ignorance is off the scale. Black lives matter, but photoshopped images of my own arse matter more.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I would say I am shocked, but I have heard some really horrid stories about her from people who have been in her company on nights out and such. I’ve had a situation where my hair hasn’t turned out how I expected and the hairdresser couldn’t be any more understanding and accommodating - says it all really doesn’t it.

Totally and the worst thing was how blatant she was about it , the poor girls ( who looked great btw ) heard her say it all . She came across 2 faced - I’m an athletic build With quite broad shoulders and she was saying I looked really strong but I heard her laughing when I left .... could have been coincidence but I felt judged and wondered if I was being mocked .
The comment she made about “Who made the rules for black out Tuesday?” is what got me. The ignorance is off the scale. Black lives matter, but photoshopped images of my own arse matter more.

Reactions: 1
Sounds really nasty but it would be hilarious if there was some tea on her “big dawg angel dawg”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t seen her insta for a while as have muted her posts. I will now be unfollowing her and reporting all of her minions who have commented all lives matter. Inbred freak show bastards the lot of them! Absolute joke. Her body is just as ugly as her face as is her character. Donna is an uppity wee boot who needs bringing down a peg. Bet big dawg regrets going on tinder that day as he is now stuck with it. She defo pressured him into proposing. She will no doubt look like Gru from the minions in heels on her wedding day so long as Marguerite continues to give her fitness plans to follow 😂 Does she realise how ridiculous she looks?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ridiculous He man body her personality is just as ugly she was a complete Alex righteous narcissistic hole on that post .

• Haha
Has she deleted the post/comments now?
No she’s still arguing, they’re comments on the post with the mustard lingerie.

Side note, she absolutely loves herself and I don’t get it at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Me neither. She is absolutely VILE

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Those comments are hellish. Arguing she didn’t know the rules... now she does and is still being a massive bleep.

Starting to see a really nasty vindictive side to her, not a nice person at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Just seen it! That photo is filtered to F**k as well!! She’s a small town muppet nothing more. I personally think she’s really pretty and has a fab body but she knows it. She’ll struggle in Saudi. I doubt she’d be able to post images in her underwear on instagram.

Just seen it! That photo is filtered to F**k as well!! She’s a small town muppet nothing more. I personally think she’s really pretty and has a fab body but she knows it. She’ll struggle in Saudi. I doubt she’d be able to post images in her underwear on instagram.
Being pretty and having a fab body means nothing though if you are naaaaaaasty.
She needs more leg days also, muscles from the waist up, spaghetti legs, obviously skips leg day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Being pretty and having a fab body means nothing though if you are naaaaaaasty.
She needs more leg days also, muscles from the waist up, spaghetti legs, obviously skips leg day.
Yeah totally agree! She looks a bit thin on top but overall looks good (in my opinion) Not sure why she’s trying to do body building poses unless she’s training for a comp??

Yeah totally agree! She looks a bit thin on top but overall looks good (in my opinion) Not sure why she’s trying to do body building poses unless she’s training for a comp??
The PT gets all her clients to do them, I have seen the other stuff the PT posts. Not sure why, but it seems her preferred pose for her clients.

Reactions: 1
The PT gets all her clients to do them, I have seen the other stuff the PT posts. Not sure why, but it seems her preferred pose for her clients.
Ah right. I know the PT’s like to do photo check ins, most just want you to do front, back and side shots, heels and primark thong optional 🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.