Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but as it’s been mentioned here before, Donna has shown us clear examples of bullying on her page..when that girl posted a comment Donna didn’t like so she encouraged her braindead followers to make her life hell for a few days..sharing all her dms on her stories and commenting back to her on the post... it was disgusting. How about you practice kindness yourself DC 🧐

Reactions: 9

SheWereActuallyInCar

They might be kinda keeping an eye on her brothers mental health. Wife dead then house robbed of all her possessions etc. Might not be the rules to the letter but after hearing of the 3rd suicide in my outer circle in about 2 months then I can see the other side of things too. It’s not all black and white.

I also have a lot of people helping me with childcare as I am a student nurse and my parents both work and partner recently walked out so to complete my degree people need to get her from nursery and it can’t always be the same person as the majority are also nurses and work shifts.
Maybe you're right. I probably spoke out of turn there actually so I'm glad you pointed that out.

Sorry to hear about your situation, I'm glad you have a good support network around you and all the best with your studies 👩🏻‍🎓👩🏻‍⚕️

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Hope she keeps mentioning tattle, she’s bringing new tattlers to this hilarious thread 👏👏🤪

Does she not realise when she mentions tattle it just sends people over here

hope you and the one are having a fab holiday. Maybe put the phone down and enjoy it

😂😂 things he does to get out of spending time with her

TMCN92

Boohoo vest top £6... mate everything on boohoo is on sale you’re lucky to pay £4/5 for a vest top brand new ffs never mind £6 for one that’s that’s been tried on by her. No thanks 😂

• Haha

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
They’re just a wee (big..ahem) bit skanky aren’t they really. It’s just who they are.
I do find the grandiose and narcissistic personality hard to take though, with all the like meeee, look at meeee, why you not liking my posts etc etc. The internet breeds people like that now though. Self worth of these shit shows of people, seems to be determined by how much of a fanny you’re willing to look and act in front of the world.
She’s just embarrassing. Not just her but all these Insta-bred idiots. She’s gone from trying to be an Insta-comedian to now posting cringeworthy life-affirming captions on photos of herself posing in the mirror.
The fact that she is so fucking blind to the irony is the funniest part.
One week she’s posting a before and after calling herself a fat mess, and then the next she’s posting 5 photos of herself posing in a thong in her living room preaching about how you should accept yourself.

Imhereforthebanter

Chatty Member
Maybe big dawgs enjoying the peace in Saudi, maybe it’s him that’s putting off the wedding..she can’t see past her own reflection that one..must be exhausting for everyone around her 🤯🤯

• Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
It just makes me assume Mags is as bad as her... They're friends so maybe Donna knows she's also not sticking to the rules either and hence wasn't bothered about her knowing. MAYBE.
Or, MAYBE...Mags thought 'fuck it, she's out of order, I'll post this for a short time'
God knows, either way, Donna could be a walking epidemic by now.

Yolo_polo

I just feel sorry for MD getting the blame. I’d love to know what the story was between them. In my head I thought maybe an ex of the big dawgs that the DC thinks is jealous of her, her ring and her £2.6k dress! He did live in that house before he met Donna every chance he bought it with someone else. But that’s just my imagination running wild 🤣 You’re right though @Reflected view it could be a man!

• Haha

Lucyloulucy

Chatty Member
He calls her “cum bum” 🤮🤮🤮 Literally every insight she gives into her relationship with him makes me want to vom. He talks to her like shit.

• Sick
  • Wow

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Sums up her and her clients attitude. She’s making out people are angry because they’re jealous when that’s not it at all. People are worried about ‘influencers’ galavanting all over the place because it’s spreading the virus more and means the numbers will keep going up rather than down and we’ll never get out this! Her post is so stupid and narrow minded.
What an idiot! It really worries me when people like her have such a large following and spout this shite. I also think people were more angry about the influencers that were on ‘work trips’ to Dubai over Christmas and New Year after we’d be put in lockdown and coming back with god knows what new strain to spread round the rest of us. The Sheridan girl on this morning was another idiot ‘it’s my job to cheer people up’ fuck off hen.
Absolute fuckwits. I can happily afford to go to Dubai or anywhere else I want, without having to get freebies for being an influencer. But have chosen NOT to because it’s selfish and as big Sturgeon says ‘not in the spirit of lockdown’. Just cause something isn’t illegal doesn’t mean it’s no wrong.

Geee

Chatty Member
I disagree. England have bubbles, Scotland have extended households where 2 households join and behave as one. You can only be in one extended household. She has a big following and shouldn’t be blatantly flaunting the rules.
They might be kinda keeping an eye on her brothers mental health. Wife dead then house robbed of all her possessions etc. Might not be the rules to the letter but after hearing of the 3rd suicide in my outer circle in about 2 months then I can see the other side of things too. It’s not all black and white.

I also have a lot of people helping me with childcare as I am a student nurse and my parents both work and partner recently walked out so to complete my degree people need to get her from nursery and it can’t always be the same person as the majority are also nurses and work shifts.

Yolo_polo

My god she is dull as dishwater!! Imagine getting your knickers wet over some muppet sending half a shop of glasses so you can pick a pair. And to top that off set up her phone and ring light to tell the whole of Instagram and prance around like an absolute bell end. Maybe I’m old fashioned but these bitches on Instagram take it way too far with setting up their phones to record themselves, it’s so disingenuous. Live for their online persona, but at a guess I’d say Donna is just as much a cunt in the real world
The one that got me was last week when she got the chocolate delivery. Ring light and phone set up, dancing about in a white top that said bride on it and filming herself eating the chocolate. I actually felt sorry for her it was so sad and pathetic I’d hate to be that lonely.

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She should have sold them to the fire brigade a fortnight ago for their bonfire night promotional videos showing what happens when you stand too close to naked flames in cheap shite clothing, she’s definitely missed a trick.

• Haha

Zantezoo

VIP Member
the ones she threw away were old ones now she has her new gifted ones. But no idea if the thrown away ones were gifted or bought (assuming gifted coz seriously does anyone actually buy wax melts?)

• Haha

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
2 sleepovers in 2 nights with god knows how many different households. This is some lockdown Donna’s having. I heard a story about a woman that caught covid didn’t know she had it and went to see her mum, 2 weeks later the poor mum was dead. Not saying this happens to everyone but she was with her pals last night then with her mum tonight! If her pals are as lackadaisical as this as she is god knows what she could passing on to her mum or others!
If I was her employer, I'd be going down the disciplinary route. She's putting people at risk.
I lost someone to covid in October and we have no way of knowing where it came from, just that he caught it. She needs to take it seriously.

• Heart

Ronniedazzler

VIP Member
Long time lurker, but I had to come on and post in response to her latest stories.
I used to find her stories amusing, but I could understand why others didn't.
However, her recent story has really irked me. She's so self centred, ok she hasn't been able to get married, get to Turkey and possibly not Dubai. But, the bigger picture is, people are dying. Unfortunately I lost a close, relatively young, healthy relative to covid on Thursday night, it killed him within 5 days of his covid diagnosis. He ended up on life support and unable to breathe on his on.
I'm not posting for sympathy, my family has enough of that but this is very real. In comparison to others, she's very lucky.

• Sad
  • Heart
Does that Fiona realise how much of a fanny she looks? I’m no DC fan at all, but the lassies on holiday with her Angel Dawg she hasn’t seen for months. Did she think she was doing her a good turn bringing up what’s being said on TL on her insta comments? I do feel as though DC checks this more than she would care to admit but I cant stand arse licking cretins like that. Her comments scream ‘I think you suspect me as a tattler so here’s my proof that I’m not’.

Shugsyshalone

VIP Member
Late to this thread and sorry to go back to it but I have to admit seeing the stories with the funeral made me uncomfortable. I normally like Donna & I completely understand that she would want to be with her family and celebrate her sister in laws life, I don’t think anyone would dispute that, I do however think it was irresponsible of her to post it on social media. Me personally, I don’t think I could have done it. I haven’t been with any of my family for months and have friends & family that are key workers, who I worry about daily. I also know people that have died and saw their families sticking by government guidelines because they are worried about the safety of others. Seeing people have no regard for what the key workers are doing disappoints me.

Yes we all make mistakes and sometimes do or say things out of ignorance and poor judgement. But, I would like to think that if I was being called out on my behaviour on a platform where I have tens of thousands of followers, that I wouldn’t be too pig headed to stop to think about why these people are expressing their annoyance around my actions.

• Heart
It's the death of a young life. I think the quarantine police need to rein it in just for tonight and let them mourn/celebrate their beautiful girls life.
Totally agree! I really like following Donna and I think it is up to them how they mourn. Have no idea why this thread has been started especially on the day of the funeral. Each to their own though!