Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geetbo

VIP Member
The whole sneaking into the US via the backdoor drama was golden tbf.

Yaz and Cash getting totally cancelled by the whole UK Disney community was hilarious to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
I find it ironic that they take away the fast pass system now all of a sudden these vloggers all have problems that they didn’t have when fast pass+ existed.
It’s awful that people abuse the Das pass.

Reactions: 15

Kikidoyouloveme

I’ve mentioned it before , but those Disney Hannah reposters are all in a ‘ pod ‘ I had a fairly successful Disney IG a few years ago & was constantly asked to be in it. The rules man, omg the rules , you had to repost within a certain time frame , chose a character to base your Insta around ( absolutely could not be stitch though ….oh fuck no stitch was for the big accounts only. And yes stitch the blue fuck off cartoon alien 😂) it was bizarre but hilarious- I politely swerved the cess pit….

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Emmy79

VIP Member
Screenshot_20221217_064808_Instagram.jpg

Boohoo, my 700th holiday this year didn't go as planned 😭😭😭😭

Screenshot_20221217_064821_Instagram.jpg

But don't feel to sorry for me as my smug arse face and hideous clothing will be back very soon 🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

scouseconstantine

Despicable three have said they won’t be going back to Florida for a while, sad as I love their Florida blogs but nice to see that they’re following their sons interests in the calmer, all inclusive style holidays and doing what’s best for their family rather than chasing views

Emmy79

VIP Member
Fancy gifting a night away to a pair who have 3.5k Insta followed and the same on YouTube. What is the thinking behind that? Desperate.
It's the only post on their insta where she has replied to every comment, tagging the comapny too and telling everyone to check them out etc!
Definitely after another free stay!

Screenshot_20221019-072704_YouTube.jpg

I think this little girl sums up perfectly how we all feel about these two 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

SomeoneLOLd

Chatty Member
I personally have no problem seeing people travel lots or spend money on stupid things as long as they're not constantly grifting and abusing their subscribers.... I might get jealous at times but hey good on them! I'd do the same if I could

BUT

I just watched the Spoonfullofsugar trip announcement.... and the bit where she so casually says "if any of you are thinking of doing a 102 day trip like this.... just do it! make it happen!" is so tone-deaf I'm embarrassed for them

I can't even imagine how much a trip that big would cost! Like I said.... good on them if they can afford it but don't make it out that your viewers can all "just make it happen" too!

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Trip announcements are so annoying and pointless.
Exactly. Piss off on your holiday, act entitled and then stick your shitty vlogs on the Internet when you get home. Simples.

All the usual suspects arse kissing them on their Insta but you know they will secretly be fuming. L&R and Knappily as prime examples.

emerald

VIP Member
"Hoping to confirm something shortly" bro you're a very small vlogging channel and your vlogmas mainly consists of daily Costa trips, you're not Sky News.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

journeytodis

I want to watch a new vlogger, not Charlotte in Wonderland, Mr David & Mr Ian as I’ve seen theirs and I don’t like the first one…. I’m sure there’s loads but I can’t find any. I like British if possible, any recommendations???
Blokes from stoke, ourwildingadventures, travelling magical, watson do Disney, Han and Andy.

Avoid them all🤣

• Haha
The DAS stuff pissed me off. We get it at DLP and the amount of people who have said, wow your so lucky. And have since suggested me go together (to piggy back on my sons priority pass) has astounded me.

I would hand every little bit of help back if it meant my son had an easier time. These fuck witts make it harder for everyone who needs it. These arent perks, they make life bareable.

They are really easy to sus out though. We hate them for abusing it to.

• Heart

The Sunbed 5

I don’t get the point in this? Seems like a lot of effort for not very much, why bother? Also, with the movie clips - are you Del? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
No I am not suffering from PTSD :)

If you are looking for a point you will be wasting your time ... its just for fun, everyone has 3 options, watch and like, watch and dislike or not bother watching at all.

No skin off my nose, its not done for money, fame or views ... if it raises a smile or laugh then great.

Thanks for taking the time to notice the channel.

All the best
🌞 🛏 5

• Heart
Reactions: 10

deejvillage

VIP Member
But he’s firmly in the fleece money brigade. If someone’s paying for their own holidays (Disney or not), and they have had 9 since August 21, so what? Not everyone has the same life / priorities / interests. It’s the “can you do Disney on a budget of $30 a day but here’s all my caveats to why I’m not actually doing it on that budget / I’m spending so little” that is problematic. It’s basically the same as Alfie Deyes “living on £1” just Disney edition.
If we are talking about scammers, Sophie and Dave need a mention. Literally saying in a vlog "buy from our shop if you want to see Barney in Disney" when they don't even work themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 10