Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221206_131926_Instagram.jpg

FFS.......how many times has she been away since the borders re opened .......or actually even before they re opened 😡

That really is a face I'd like to punch

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Did they sneak in too? Who is she with this time?
Yep, someone posted a reel on their insta where she suprised them while having a picture taken infront of the castle dressed for 50th and wearing a mask.....it disappeared very quickly.
She then posted how excited she was when the borders opened, I called her out on it and I then got blocked! Nice!

Edited to add: Looks like she's on her own, the smug faced cow

• Haha
Yep, someone posted a reel on their insta where she suprised them while having a picture taken infront of the castle dressed for 50th and wearing a mask.....it disappeared very quickly.
She then posted how excited she was when the borders opened, I called her out on it and I then got blocked! Nice!

Doesn’t surprise me TBH 🙄

Reactions: 1

With a forehead that big you are never truly alone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The whole sneaking into the US via the backdoor drama was golden tbf.

Yaz and Cash getting totally cancelled by the whole UK Disney community was hilarious to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The whole sneaking into the US via the backdoor drama was golden tbf.

Yaz and Cash getting totally cancelled by the whole UK Disney community was hilarious to follow.
Talk about not reading the room 😂

Did they ever resurface?

Talk about not reading the room 😂

Did they ever resurface?
They started a blog that I think quickly stopped and a lot of people think they were testing the water for a come back.
Apart from that we’ve had nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m just so over Disney vloggers/bloggers and so called influencers. They all film the same old boring content, their constant trips in the year, filming the same old, same old and doing the same thing, buying the same food. It’s totally stale, the lot of them. It’s like we get it, you’re apparently huge Disney fans but oh my god can you get some other parts of your personality or life out there. Takes the stupid quote ‘Disney runs through my veins’ too far. 🤣🤣

made my mood worse by just going on Instagram and another post by a usual suspect “I’m back in the magic” post 🙄🤮🤢 urgh bring back the parks without these Stupid Instagram accounts.
Ordinary Adventures on You Tube is a good channel. Disney stuff plus a lot of other content.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
They started a blog that I think quickly stopped and a lot of people think they were testing the water for a come back.
Apart from that we’ve had nothing.
They’ve been doing some work for that Villa company they promoted like mad. Well they had anyway, not sure if that’s still going on or not. Wonder if they still have Patreon and that?

Ordinary Adventures on You Tube is a good channel. Disney stuff plus a lot of other content.
I liked them until they pleeded poverty during lockdown so set up Patreon and then proceeded to show us Unboxings of expensive Star Wars merch and saying 'tit like' "We can only show you these things with your support (money)"
Then they went to aulani

• Wow
I liked them until they pleeded poverty during lockdown so set up Patreon and then proceeded to show us Unboxings of expensive Star Wars merch and saying 'tit like' "We can only show you these things with your support (money)"
Then they went to aulani
And he was a founder of the /film website and sold it for a bunch of money if I remember right.

• Wow
And they’re back to sharing pictures of DisneyHannah on their stories. They arse lick her so much 🤣 I don’t get the cruise hype. Did one of the staycation cruises and just found it full of vloggers and having to queue 2hours for the shop to open for some tacky merch

Reactions: 3
Ok so, I’m a little out of the loop. Not been on in ages. Have we seen this?
View attachment 1740234
Been away in Orlando at the parks so catching up - f*** me engaged? That was quick! Been together about a year maybe 18 months?!

Also side note I was very disappointed to not see any vloggers I recognised, did see a handful that I didn't so must have been smaller ones.

Wow
Disney you-tube vlogmas is something else this year. It is the same mundane rubbish from the same mundane channels

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.