Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I draw everyone's attention to the description on that UKRE vlog ...

"We have a mix in this one from the simple "have you never noticed about" regarding some vloggers to down-right disgust at others. Almost felt sorry putting the look-a-like piece in with the piece at the end. The channels in the look-a-likes are generally Ok however the others at the end are ... well you decide ... "

Now I am bias I admit but I do not think that kind of disclaimer in particular my text "Almost felt sorry putting the look-a-like piece in with the piece at the end. The channels in the look-a-likes are generally Ok" doesn't constitute an "aggressive digging out of channels or individuals "

If you dont like it dont watch / subscribe ... hey even give it a dislike.

Reactions: 4
On a different note, only 1 day to go until another vlog from Travelling Tragical. Swear most of their views are from Tattle 🤣🤣
Plus, the blokes from Stoke these grifters are just so bad. That awful clothes unboxing crap and then this awful vlog. I just don’t get the nearly 1 minute intro. Why do people do this?

Reactions: 1
Just watched latest boring blog…. At the end beck in her room how many times did it cut …. She’s clearly spending the nights filming herself - it must take hours!!

800+ subscribers isnt that small, I kn
Just watched latest boring blog…. At the end beck in her room how many times did it cut …. She’s clearly spending the nights filming herself - it must take hours!!
Who was this, must take a look noticed a few channels chopping up material so much they jump all over.

The Jokes from Stoke are doing a giveway as a 'Thank You' but people need to like the post, comment, subscribe to them (no ta) etc etc
So very, very generous of you boys.

The Jokes from Stoke are doing a giveway as a 'Thank You' but people need to like the post, comment, subscribe to them (no ta) etc etc
Sometimes when I see that kind of thing, I'll subscribe and then unsubscribe after the giveaway. They're banking on the fact that people will forget to unsubscribe.

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how they can make anything off these giveaways? What’s their aim? To gain subscribers on YouTube? Most people will just unsubscribe after it’s over and probably unfollow them.
I get big pages like Adam Hattan doing it as you enter it on his site and he gets details off you for future marketing(good thinking by the way) but that’s just my take

A statement from the boring L&R Dreaming

Attachments

I don’t get how they can make anything off these giveaways? What’s their aim? To gain subscribers on YouTube? Most people will just unsubscribe after it’s over and probably unfollow them.
I get big pages like Adam Hattan doing it as you enter it on his site and he gets details off you for future marketing(good thinking by the way) but that’s just my take

L&R have ideas far above their station. They genuinely think they have some clout.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They're not the worst by any means but they do have a very high opinion of themselves, it's true.
Everything with them is calculated. Each time that they put something out online they think it's an official press release. Word to the wise boys you are only a big fish in the tiny puddle of UK Disney vloggers. The big corporations don't give a fig about your complaints. Margaret in Basingstoke might but that's your lot.

Reactions: 5
Everything with them is calculated. Each time that they put something out online they think it's an official press release. Word to the wise boys you are only a big fish in the tiny puddle of UK Disney vloggers. The big corporations don't give a fig about your complaints. Margaret in Basingstoke might but that's your lot.
They love to get their Karen on and speak to the manager 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

They will do it just to get people to send them costa vouchers

Anyone got any gossip or update on C & L Wandering after her social media meltdown a week or so ago?? The YT channel still seems dead.

"Hoping to confirm something shortly" bro you're a very small vlogging channel and your vlogmas mainly consists of daily Costa trips, you're not Sky News.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.