Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I nearly threw my phone at the wall when she said '' if you are thinking of doing something like this then make it happen "
That bitch for real?
What a weird thing to say right..?

I forgot we all have thousands of pounds laying around to be able to jet off around the USA and then to Asia and Aus for 102 days...

Regardless of how much money they earn/have - they LOVE throwing it in peoples faces, it's crazy.

Don't mind me, just booking my 200 day holiday right now.

Reactions: 10

Furnessian

VIP Member
If you can afford to go to WDW from the UK 6x or more in a year, the price of the resort mugs going up £3 or whatever is not really going to affect you. Feel sorry for ordinary punters being priced out but not this set of dickheads

• Haha

whatsever you

VIP Member
To be fair, quite a lot of companies allow you to take an unpaid sabbatical, and if they’re renting out their house while they’re away- they COULD be doing it cheaply. Especially asia.
i think good for them, it’s their money, they don’t have kids, and they appreciate that Disney isn’t all there is to do!!

Babyshark

Chatty Member
The bit in their travel vlog when they’re speaking about getting the access pass for child and also her. They had to pick who’s the priority then moaned that they couldn’t both get one. Making out like if Matilda wasn’t going on a ride, they’d not get on. Em, no you’d just have to join us plebs in the normal queue. Surely Laura has mobility issues and so doesn’t need special queue access, they should be hiring a chair or ECV. And if her knees are in such bad shape should she be going on wild rides and rollercoasters.

The access thing pisses me right off as I feel everyone is claiming to need one nowadays. I amnt entitled to it and would queue in the regular queue but with everyone and their auntie claiming disability access, this is surely making things much more difficult for the genuine folks that need it.

whatsever you

VIP Member
Lol what the actual fuck?
Don’t even know these vloggers but just had to check them out.
Maybe I’m being a bitch, but looking at her florida pics- how did she not know she was pregnant 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 9

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
I don’t get how they can make anything off these giveaways? What’s their aim? To gain subscribers on YouTube? Most people will just unsubscribe after it’s over and probably unfollow them.
I get big pages like Adam Hattan doing it as you enter it on his site and he gets details off you for future marketing(good thinking by the way) but that’s just my take

A statement from the boring L&R Dreaming
L&R have ideas far above their station. They genuinely think they have some clout.

• Haha

Postmansplat

Chatty Member
View attachment 1813300

Boohoo, my 700th holiday this year didn't go as planned 😭😭😭😭

View attachment 1813303

But don't feel to sorry for me as my smug arse face and hideous clothing will be back very soon 🤢
It’s called ‘turbulence’ love can’t always be helped.
And I don’t believe the whole vomiting ‘everywhere’ I think you are over exaggerating that.
Maybe a post on Instagram tagging said airline with a compo face might get you a free flight 🤷

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
The explosion of Florida influencers/vloggers in recent years has been tragic. I prefer the old guard to the new breed but most have packed up now

Mutley98

VIP Member
Worst and most entitled. Where do they get off behaving like that? The adults are absolutely odious.
Watched the animal kingdom vlog where they say they set their birthdays to august even though it’s not, they got $25 knocked off the bill.! She justified it by saying they would never be there in their birthday. Swindling as much bad as the caravan dwellers

• Wow

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
I nearly threw my phone at the wall when she said '' if you are thinking of doing something like this then make it happen "
That bitch for real?
Another couple of tossers who dont live in the real world. Bet they fly business everywhere on this trip too.

Just asked my boss if they're good with me taking 3 months off work. I said I was making it happen. I was told to fuck right off. Conclusion: I cant just make it happen you fucking pair of privileged arse wipes.

• Haha

journeytodis

Probably had a meeting about how to abuse DAS passes.
Watson is a living off her man(and benefits)
Fannybore is living of his fiancé who’s not his fiancé but made him delete their engagement post
Gary Cunt is living off pins, Tiny Mickey and benefits for his pointless bandages that do nothing.
Effing hell I can’t stand them🤣

• Haha

Keithlovescarrots

Chatty Member
One vlogging channel that seems to have stopped adding new material ... and a channel I like enough to not consider pointing the UK Resident Edit cannon at is Will & Lelly. They went outside the bubble and did interesting things. To us they seemed genuine, likeable people.

Nothing new in over 4 months and the vlogs stopped mid-way through a series and I know they have been again since the Feb trip.

With all the total garbage out there it's a shame one channel I could watch seems to have packed it in.

Anyone know any gossip as to why?

Oh and P.S.

84 views at time of writing on the latest UK Res Edit video, when it gets to 100 I will post a new one.
Has anyone featured reached out to you yet?

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Great advice from Momma Burgess on her latest effort. If something is more expenisve to buy in America than it is in England then don't buy it there and wait until you get home. I suppose we will see her on Martin Lewis MSE next.

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
Travelling Magical (Emily) and TheKnightstrider (Laura). Plenty of pics on the Knightstrider forum of Laura. I'd certainly advise not to unless you have a bucket close by :sick:
The one of Laura looking like a plasterer's radio haunts my nightmares.

• Haha

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I fucking hate the burgesses. Chavs. I told her on Facebook she was an entitled bitch over the wilderness lodge fiasco and she got shirty with me. Hello Gemma you scrag end 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

journeytodis

Exactly. Piss off on your holiday, act entitled and then stick your shitty vlogs on the Internet when you get home. Simples.

All the usual suspects arse kissing them on their Insta but you know they will secretly be fuming. L&R and Knappily as prime examples.
Oh they will be fuming deep down 🤣
I don’t believe that any vlogger is genuinely a friend of another vlogger. They only collaborate to gain exposure for their own channel