Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You should do one that counts how many coffees Disney in detail has in one trip with a grand total of the cost lol
Got a lot on my plate with Ohana of 3 at the moment but will get to it as I haven't watched much of her but I hear a lot about her so I am sure its a target rich environment!

Reactions: 1
Got a lot on my plate with Ohana of 3 at the moment but will get to it as I haven't watched much of her but I hear a lot about her so I am sure its a target rich environment!
Are The Lodge Guys featured? They will keep you really busy

Are The Lodge Guys featured? They will keep you really busy
I hate to say this but I think Ohana of 3 (the parents, not the daughter at all) are worse than the Caravan Twats in some ways. At least the twats have the grace to be vaguely ashamed of working the system and complaining about things and have some level of self-awareness. Not so the Ohanas who are thick as pigshit and are actually proud of what they do.

The Lodge Guys are still grade A throbbers, for avoidance of any doubt.

Reactions: 4
I hate to say this but I think Ohana of 3 (the parents, not the daughter at all) are worse than the Caravan Twats in some ways. At least the twats have the grace to be vaguely ashamed of working the system and complaining about things and have some level of self-awareness. Not so the Ohanas who are thick as pigshit and are actually proud of what they do.

The Lodge Guys are still grade A throbbers, for avoidance of any doubt.
I’m five minutes into their first day at universal and it’s all moan moan moan because somebody in the next room farted too loud so he’s threatening to take himself off to reception to complain to security. Straight onto the DAS universal pass. Then went off and used a second pass to skip a Hogwarts ride! Then did it again at Hippogriff!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡they are really taking the piss and I’m only just starting the vlog!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’m five minutes into their first day at universal and it’s all moan moan moan because somebody in the next room farted too loud so he’s threatening to take himself off to reception to complain to security. Straight onto the DAS universal pass. Then went off and used a second pass to skip a Hogwarts ride! Then did it again at Hippogriff!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡they are really taking the piss and I’m only just starting the vlog!
They get much, much worse. Like, loads and loads worse. Their moaning and complaining gets them into some high places, though.

The cheek of having a month in Orlando plus trips to New York and Australia planned and then asking for money via Patreon.

• Wow
They get much, much worse. Like, loads and loads worse. Their moaning and complaining gets them into some high places, though.

The cheek of having a month in Orlando plus trips to New York and Australia planned and then asking for money via Patreon.
So far I’m disgusted with them. Glad I have here to witch 🤣🤣🤣

He is a nasty nasty piece of work

Reactions: 2
I’m gonna say it, Ohana of 3 have become my most hated. Did you see the Grand Floridian vlog? Her swanning up and down the balcony and 8487473 trips to the lounge but moaning there was no ice cream!

Reactions: 2
I’ve only watched the travel day with cuntcierge and the poly one where they grifted club level and the grand Floridian upgrade plus a bit of day one universal…. They get worse? Holy duck I’m not sure how it can get worse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I hope nobody signs up to give these twats money

Whilst I fully appreciate that people have hidden disabilities in order to utilise the accessible passes at Disney and universal - these twats are grifters. The way they manipulate staff to get freebies and upgrades makes me question their eligibility for the access passes. Coke at me if you like but they are vile.

Agggghhhhhh moaning at golden corral about the price and the chocolate fountain 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ITS GOLDEN CORRAL NOT LE GAVROCHE

WHO MOANS ABOUT GOLDEN CORRAL BUFFET FFS

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
The Volcano Bay vlog was the first I watched (think I said in the previous thread I’d specifically searched for Volcano Bay and these popped up). I had never seen anyone moan in a vlog as much, but now I’m thinking Volcano Bay was actually a low moan vlog for them!

I don’t understand why they think the world (and Disney) owes them, or why they are entitled to more than any one else. I’ve just put their AK vlog on and they say they aren’t cheating the system because they won’t be there for their birthdays. How do they think that isn’t cheating the system?!?! I wonder if Benefit Fraud also doesn’t count as cheating with them 🤔

Reactions: 4
OMG they went and found a manager in Golden Corral to complain 🤣🤣🤣🤣it’s 18 bucks a head ffs

They have a whole rant about it I can’t believe what I’m watching are they real?

They paid 80 dollars for four at an all you can eat and drink (soft drinks) and they are acting like they met Robin Hood on I drive in the way home

There’s a whole ten minute rant on the video 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Omg they got a manager there too?? I haven’t got to that one yet, I am DECEASED
Oh yep they did 🤣🤣🤣

duck sake booking return time with DAS then going and joint queues on other rides whilst they wait?????? How does that work then???

Sorry I know I’m hogging the thread with Ohana 3 but they are AWFUL

They may need a thread of their own … there will be more comments than they have views 😃😃

Sweet baby Jesus and the donkeys…. I’m now on volcano bay one…. The ENTITLEMENT!!!!

Moaning because they can’t get instant access to rides.

The DAS allows you to join a virtual line to avoid lining up. Which is what tapu tapu band is. They were told that by staff. Not good enough!!!! Then moaning because the kid is too tall for the kid bit. It’s an absolute tit show of moaning!!!!

Someone stooooooolllllle the kids hat

These twats want to just walk on every single ride without queuing.

Moaned about Lazy river . Moaned about reef pool.

Question - you need a lanyard at Manchester airport because you can’t get up the stairs on a plane but you walked up hundreds of stairs for water slides and did a drop slide? What a bleeping fraud!!!!!!

Then onto moaning about potter fireworks. Apparently not long enough.

Omg alarm goes off back in the room so they here to evacuate the hotel I’m pissing myself laughing 🤣🤣🤣🤣waggggh moan the kid is tired and needs special treatment waggghhhhhhhh

I’m literally peeing my pants watching this 🤣🤣🤣

Sounds like the mum didn’t bother going down for the evacuation.

It was only 10pm not 3am ffs

Thank you whoever put me into these twats because it’s giving me endless entertainment tonight

Is there a list of GOOD vloggers? None of these annoying ones.

I seem to only watch ones that annoy me!
They are all the same - grifting wankers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.