Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hundreds of channels opening the same advent calendars that they’ve spent several hundreds of pounds on just to have ✨content✨

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Hundreds of channels opening the same advent calendars that they’ve spent several hundreds of pounds on just to have ✨content✨
Vlogmas was cool back in 2015 but in the last few years there’s just far too many basically putting out the same content. Yawn.

Reactions: 4
Despicable three have said they won’t be going back to Florida for a while, sad as I love their Florida blogs but nice to see that they’re following their sons interests in the calmer, all inclusive style holidays and doing what’s best for their family rather than chasing views

Reactions: 12
Vlogmas has really run its course, hasn't it? I don't think anyone needs see a trip to the local garden center or some shite pub with a few fairy lights up yet again. Not to mention a Toblerone coffee from Costa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Despicable three have said they won’t be going back to Florida for a while, sad as I love their Florida blogs but nice to see that they’re following their sons interests in the calmer, all inclusive style holidays and doing what’s best for their family rather than chasing views
and there poxy bad luck

Nice to see smug weirdos The Broadyways doing "something different" this vacation. A cruise on the Iona which they did last year. Amazing, guys.

Reactions: 1
If you’re in the market to look at a load of self important wankers in one photo - Despicable Three have got you covered over on Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I didn’t know the blonde girl - I had to look at the tags. It’s that Charlotte in wonderland and bf? (Or husband/cousin? I don’t know)
Charlotte and her fiancée. Might be a while for that wedding if she’s not got the divorce done yet 🤣

Reactions: 1
Making myself some work here as publishing this one means I need to get researching and editing on the next BUT what the hell ... have some Karma and drama

I don’t get the point in this? Seems like a lot of effort for not very much, why bother? Also, with the movie clips - are you Del? 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Oooh how do you know she isn’t divorced yet?? Why did her and her husband split? Also is her new fiancé rich?
I don’t know if she’s divorced or not yet but just seen that she and her new man were engaged pretty quickly after her last split. She’s said they don’t live together either but that was something about her daughter which I don’t really remember.
she’s not the worst vlogger tbf, but plays well to her onscreen persona. Shame she’s friends with Dalibore

Reactions: 2
I don’t get the point in this? Seems like a lot of effort for not very much, why bother? Also, with the movie clips - are you Del? 🤔🤔🤔🤔
No I am not suffering from PTSD :)

If you are looking for a point you will be wasting your time ... its just for fun, everyone has 3 options, watch and like, watch and dislike or not bother watching at all.

No skin off my nose, its not done for money, fame or views ... if it raises a smile or laugh then great.

Thanks for taking the time to notice the channel.

All the best
🌞 🛏 5

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Been away in Orlando at the parks so catching up - f*** me engaged? That was quick! Been together about a year maybe 18 months?!

Also side note I was very disappointed to not see any vloggers I recognised, did see a handful that I didn't so must have been smaller ones.
Love seeing vloggers in the wild, they always look so miserable without the camera on them!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.