Disney Vloggers #9 Going to Disney for Halloween, posting on OnlyFans in between

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Volcano Bay vlog was the first I watched (think I said in the previous thread I’d specifically searched for Volcano Bay and these popped up). I had never seen anyone moan in a vlog as much, but now I’m thinking Volcano Bay was actually a low moan vlog for them!

I don’t understand why they think the world (and Disney) owes them, or why they are entitled to more than any one else. I’ve just put their AK vlog on and they say they aren’t cheating the system because they won’t be there for their birthdays. How do they think that isn’t cheating the system?!?! I wonder if Benefit Fraud also doesn’t count as cheating with them 🤔
I’m still shocked at the animal kingdom birthday comment. Watched Disney springs and they were trying to rinse some free food from Earl of sandwich. EOS couldn’t take the dining credit voucher as the system was down or something and don’t take magic band as they aren’t part of Disney (which a lot of restaurants don’t do) so it was either cash or card which surprise surprise they had neither. Can imagine the moaning and complaining to try and get it for free.! Ended up at the boathouse and still moaned about the deserts.! Moaned about the buses at springs as well, yeah because she thought she should be able to get to the front Absolute grifters also got loads of free anniversary goodies from the hotel

Don’t like saying it about the kid but she will end up like the parents, every gift shop she gets something

I’m contacting Orlando police to report the sunflower lanyard as lost, not seen since the airport. The traded it for DAS passes for all of them. Dad did slip up on a vlog though and said if you can’t stand they will suggest a wheelchair. Think that is used when it suits

Can someone set up a thread for these, I can’t seem to be able to do it and I think it would be a brilliant one

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how to set up a thread for the Ohana of 3? Otherwise you all have to suffer my rants about them … 🤣🤣

I’m still shocked at the animal kingdom birthday comment. Watched Disney springs and they were trying to rinse some free food from Earl of sandwich. EOS couldn’t take the dining credit voucher as the system was down or something and don’t take magic band as they aren’t part of Disney (which a lot of restaurants don’t do) so it was either cash or card which surprise surprise they had neither. Can imagine the moaning and complaining to try and get it for free.! Ended up at the boathouse and still moaned about the deserts.! Absolute grifters also got loads of free anniversary goodies from the hotel

Can someone set up a thread for these, I can’t seem to be able to do it and I think it would be a brilliant one
I haven’t got to that one yet - I’m on universal at the minute the one after the volcano bay whinge fest

Who goes out with no cash and no card on holiday

Oh and stop referring to each other as mummy and daddy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Being as this is the start of a journey with UK Resident Edits ... why not start with a travel day related one. Let me know when you want it to go live.

Reactions: 5
As its launch day will make another public (my favourite I have done so far)
I bet the caravan dwellers are crying in their coffee as they didn’t make the premier travel day video 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we know they like to read here

I love the way you’ve done the video can’t wait to see next one

Hope you enjoy " We know what you did this summer " as much as I enjoyed putting it together!!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.